How reliable is Wikipedia?

How often do you find Wikipedia's information to be correct?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10%

• 20%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 30%

• 40%

• 50%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 60%

• 70%

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 80%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 90%

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Always

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Smiddle said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Mr. Yellow said:
wikipedia sucks. They are also very n00bs i made an article called Raila and Kawasaki: Superstar Quest (fake game) and it is still there.
LOL, look at this. They're treating it like it is a real game.

That's not funny.

Agreed. We need a picture of somebody owning a Wikipedian. But how?

wikipedia sucks. They are believing that Miley Cyrus: Wii is real lol. I got my range banned there cos i'm Waffles on Box (a spammer at wikipedia) and made lotsa puppets.

PS: I'm RagnarokiÇ the guy who made Raila and Kawasaki: Superstar Quest and Sonyc.

Mr. Yellow said:
wikipedia sucks. They are believing that Miley Cyrus: Wii is real lol. I got my range banned there cos i'm Waffles on Box (a spammer at wikipedia) and made lotsa puppets.

PS: I'm RagnarokiÇ the guy who made Raila and Kawasaki: Superstar Quest and Sonyc.
Yeah, you spam Wikipedia. We got that a long time ago.

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mr. Yellow said:
Raul654 sucks. I didn't believe that I was Scibaby
Care to clarify?

Care to point out how this is related to the topic subject and thereforeeeee~, not spam?
Raul654 is a Wikipedia user who banned some form of Mr. Yellow.

EDIT: Oops, Wikipedia, not Mariowiki. >.<

It was too stubby. It's already on you're wiki, so we can beef it up over there and try again.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
It was too stubby. It's already on you're wiki, so we can beef it up over there and try again.

How about I beef it up?
You made the word if I remember correctly.

ShyGuy27 said:
Quick, before it's redeleted, look.

It's up for speedy deletion because it's "patent nonsense". lol

XD They still haven't gotten rid of it.

LOL!!! Look at this!!! Some dude did some kinda tribute to the Meop article you made Free Loader, I found it while reading articles about old video games to bring back memories. Read the entire revirsion, it does more than just replace the word "invaders" with "Meop". I think you made something Wikipedia spammers like by making that Meop article.

Free Loader said:
"some dude"?
Well how am I suposed to know who it is? It's not like I know who the spammer is. Whoever it is, I bet it's some guy you know in real life, because the spam said "Unjiu" at some point.

Free Loader said:
It was probably SG, whom I have never met in real life.
To my knowledge.
Wasn't me. Probably Mr. Yellow.

Back