Mario Kart Newcomers

Nysic

Power Star
What newcomers would you like to see in the next Mario Kart, or possibly as DLC for MK8? I'd like to see Kamek, Goomba, or E. Gadd.

Kamek is a must. I would also like to see E. Gadd and Nabbit. Finally, I would like to see two guest characters: Kirby and Link.

Kamek, Nabbit, Rusted Copper Luigi, Hammer Bro, E. Gadd.

Please have at least one of those for dlc.

Kamek is first on my list, since he was rejected from Mario Kart 64, then Hammer Bro. for the same reason but with Mario Kart Wii.

Others I'd like seeing (at least over this: :pgp:) are E. Gadd and Nabbit, and Goomba would be interesting to say the least. I also wouldn't mind seeing other Nintendo characters such as Kirby as long as the numbers are kept to a minimum.

Plessie, Nabbit, Kamek, Hammer Bro, Toadsworth and of course Violet Amethyst Baby Waluigi.

Nabbit, Hammer Bro. and Kamek. As well as Black Yoshi, White Yoshi, Polka-dot Yoshi, Crimson-brown Yoshi

Used Block would be my choice. He has been there since the beginning, so he deserves to be playable. He also has awesome quotes and an interesting backstory in the series.

Really would love Kamek or just a Magikoopa, Hammer Bro and E Gadd. Kamek almost made it into MK64 and Hammer Bro almost made it into MKW

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Used Block would be my choice. He has been there since the beginning, so he deserves to be playable. He also has awesome quotes and an interesting backstory in the series.

Used Block>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RPG characters. But it's not a guy, it's an "it".

It needs POW block as a partner too.

Lumastar said:
Kamek is a must. I would also like to see E. Gadd and Nabbit. Finally, I would like to see two guest characters: Kirby and Link.
Kirby and Link could be in a Super Smash Kart game, but not Mario Kart.

I would honestly like to see Luma become a playable character. Others would be Toadsworth, Kamek/Magikoopa, Hammer Bro., and one that is likely not going to happen: Blooper.

But knowing how Mario Kart is and how it's been with new characters (creating Toadette, Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina, PGP), we'll probably see some new characters next time around.

Kamek - He was going to be in Mario Kart 64 for crying out loud!
Hammer Bro. - They have been Mario enemies since Super Mario Bros and they have a cool design.
E. Gadd - He's just an awesome and Kooky character.
Nabbit- The little bugger is appealing

supermariofan said:
Kamek
Hammer Bro
Kritter
King K Rool
Nabbit
Toadsworth
Dry Bones
Wiggler

Dixie Kong
Diddy Kong
Funky Kong

Cranky Kong
Good list, but four of those weren't newcomers.

That One Weird Dude Who Plays Mario And Eats Burgers All Day said:
Ignoring the obvious argument bait, my most-wanted newcomers are Fawful, Dimentio, Antasma or any other RPG character.

i want chrom in mario kart too

Lumastar said:
Baby Man said:
That One Weird Dude Who Plays Mario And Eats Burgers All Day said:
Ignoring the obvious argument bait, my most-wanted newcomers are Fawful, Dimentio, Antasma or any other RPG character.

i want chrom in mario kart too
If he's not in Smash he's not in Mario Kart.

why can't I dreamI barely know who Chrom is lol

Back