Cancelled TV shows you miss

MoonAge

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
Post cancelled TV shows you miss.

While I didn't watch it when it was on the air, I REALLY miss Danny Phantom and it needs to come back. I also fear that Cartoon Network is going to pull the plug on Steven Universe soon.

Please don't let Danny Phantom come back. And no, I didn't hate it. I loved it, which is exactly why I don't want it to be revived.

Vommack said:
Please don't let Danny Phantom come back. And no, I didn't hate it. I loved it, which is exactly why I don't want it to be revived.
Would you want it to come back if it is only in reruns?

Toothless said:
Vommack said:
Would you want it to come back if it is only in reruns?
That would be fine by me. As long as they can't ruin what it was.

Actually related to the thread title: I really wish Samurai Jack could get a full resolution. Unfortunately, Mako's death makes the likelihood of this happening/living up to its predecessor unlikely.

If it WAS revived, considering how CN is cancelling all of their action shows nowadays, I don't think it would last for long.

NO NOT A SERIES THEY'LL RUIN IT

Seriously. A conclusion. Like, that movie they were throwing around. That's all I want. But when half of the regular characters have a dead VA...It won't happen.

Rita and Runt said:
Well, two cancelled shows currently being reran that I would love to see resurrected for today's generation: Animaniacs and Tiny Toon Adventures.

I was going to mention Mixels too-but this isn't Mindless Junk.
I don't want to see Animaniacs revived IMO. It had a good run.

I miss Magic School Bus.

But they're getting a reboot in 2016, and I hope it's good.

Rocket '3Koon said:
Mystery Science Theater 3000

obviously

Isn't Rifftrax technically a rebooted MST3k?

Maᴙio said:
I miss Magic School Bus.

But they're getting a reboot in 2016, and I hope it's good.
Per.

There was this one cartoon on the Disney channel called King, about a boy who ruled a kingdom under his bed. I loved that show, and was so pissed when they stop showing it.

Firefly and Stargate: Atlantis were both taken down too soon, and there's tonnes of other sci-fi series I wish were still on the air, if only as re-runs.

I miss the old Teen Titans. That show was just awesome.

But the new one is just pointless. It's the characters doing random shit and each episode being pointless.

The Spiderman animated series (we never did get a resolution to what happened to the real Mary Jane) and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

I'd like to see something in the style of Clone Wars over The Clone Wars.

i miss young justice. the canceled it withhout resolving a lot if plot. it was shapeing up to be as good or better than teen titans too.

Not BMB said:
I miss the old Teen Titans. That show was just awesome.

But the new one is just pointless. It's the characters doing random shit and each episode being pointless.
I hope the series finale reveals the entire show was just a fever dream of one of the Titans.

Yoshidude99 said:
Vommack said:
I think both shows are great. I don't really get why TCW is hated by some people.
I never said I hated it, I just said I'd like to see it in the older style over the newer one.

That would be good. I loved the over the top force powers of the original show and how powerful Grievous was.

Yoshidude99 said:
Vommack said:
I think both shows are great. I don't really get why TCW is hated by some people.

its only hated because The Clone Wars (2008) was not Clone Wars (2003).

Back