Cancelled TV shows you miss

They're gonna cancel Sam and Cat! :'( In my opinion that show had much potential. Dan better come up with something good if he's cancelling it.

Itsfreakinludwig said:
They're gonna cancel Sam and Cat! :'( In my opinion that show had much potential. Dan better come up with something good if he's cancelling it.
I am so tired of Nick's decisions with his shows. Like they are the only good non-animated show on Nick for years.

Drake and Josh was great, but I don't even think iCarly was that good.

I love Drake and Josh but my main problem with a lot of Dan Schneider shows is that they're so cruel!

Most of Megan's pranks in Drake and Josh could most likely result to serious injuries or death

What did Freddy do wrong in iCarly? What did he ever do that causes him so much humiliation? From Sam and his OCD mother? I hate those two characters so much for that reason.

iCarly's relationship drama whatever was just stupid in the first place. First they hate each other for no reason, then "OH HEY LOOK WE NEED A TWIST FOR THE NEW SEASON" and suddenly they love each other for-and you'd never guess this-no reason.

I miss Good Luck Charlie... It was one of Disney's best live action shows. To me anyway.

Back