i need some help with what eShop game i should get

Revin

Ace Captain
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
ok so i got 3 vouchers from the digital deluxe program worth 15 dollars but i'm undecided on what i want to spend it on, so im asking you guys what you think

these are the main three im thinking of getting:
pushmo world - i've got both pushmo and crashmo and theyre both fun so i assume this one is, but i haven't finished either of the others so im thinking maybe i should finish this first before i buy another
guacamelee: super turbo championship edition - idk much about this game, i havent seen any gameplay or anything but i think ive seen people saying its good so im thinking of getting it
rayman legends - usually this wouldnt be an option but its on special for $20 so i'm thinking maybe i should get it while its reasonably cheap, but i dont have enough memory for it atm, and idk if i can get save data back from other games that i've deleted (if someone knows pls tell me), so i'm kinda on the fence about it

if you like you can suggest other things, but you need to provide good reasons for me to want them over these other ones, because i'm not gonna be interested unless you do. any wii u games that you wanna suggest have to be under 4 gigabytes, preferably 2 or less because i wanna leave space for system and game updates.
you can look at my backloggery to see what downloaded titles i have already so you know not to suggest those
http://backloggery.com/lew_zealand
one last thing to keep in mind, this is the canadian eShop, so any games you suggest have to be on there (or i guess coming to it in the near future)

so yeah, pls help and give me advice and stuff

I would recommend Rayman Legends. It's a great game and you'll have a lot of fun on it if you decide to get it. Don't know anything about the Wii U memory though so you'd have to check with someone else.

ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS PART 4 THE WALL OF FIRE

from what ive heard and seen rayman legends is supposed to be rly good, ive been wanting to play it myself but i dont have the time for it (yea i know, i should be talking lol). id recommend that first, as i love the series

guacamelee looks pretty great and pushmo is fun for awhile but gets boring, i stopped playing it too after like the first set of puzzles

yeah i've thought about it a little more, and i think it would probably be the best to get rayman while its on special. i can get guacamelee a little later in the month if i want to

ty everyone for your input, this can probably be locked now

Back