Poll: Next Mario Platform Enemy

Who do you hope to see as the next antagonist in the next Super Mario game?

• Total voters

Luigidaisy1

The Captain Falcon Theorist
Hey guys, I just had some random ideas for the next antagonist for the next Mario platformer. You decide who you hope too see next.

Odds are it will be Bowser, but on the off chance it isn't it would most likely be someone new all together.

I do wonder why people want Wart. He is basically just a diet Bowser with bubbles instead of fire.

it'd be nice to see an old villain return and he could easily be made more distinguishable from Bowser than he already is

Well if they really played with the Dream aspects of Subcon then maybe they could.

Magikrazy said:
inb4 ftg says fawful
fawful

On that note, I do like Bowser but we really do need someone else for once in a main-series game. Maybe return Wart or Tatanga or Wario, or add Fawful, Antasma or Dimentio, or heck, add Waluigi. Make Bowser a playable character. He played decent in SPM, which was largely a platform game, so why not in an actual "Super Mario ____" game. I'd absolutely love a new villain.

Who do I hope to see in the next platformer as an antagonist? Anyone but Bowser, but of course, the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Too Bad. Waluigi Time. said:
Magikrazy said:
inb4 ftg says fawful
fawful

On that note, I do like Bowser but we really do need someone else for once in a main-series game. Maybe return Wart or Tatanga or Wario, or add Fawful, Antasma or Dimentio, or heck, add Waluigi. Make Bowser a playable character. He played decent in SPM, which was largely a platform game, so why not in an actual "Super Mario ____" game. I'd absolutely love a new villain.

Bowser being playable really wouldn't work in the more proper Mario platformers.

Dany Lannister said:
it'd be nice to see an old villain return and he could easily be made more distinguishable from Bowser than he already is
QFT.

Sadly, SM3DW was probably out best bet for Wart reappearing anytime soon - and we got cat Bowser instead.

Mcmadness said:
Too Bad. Waluigi Time. said:
Magikrazy said:
inb4 ftg says fawful
fawful

Bowser being playable really wouldn't work in the more proper Mario platformers.
There was the sidescrolling levels in TTYD.

And those levels felt slow and clunky.

Bowser playable in Super Paper Mario?

Really if Bowser has his own platformer, it should be completely separate from Mario. Just like Bowser in Mario Party 10

If Bowser was in a platformer it should be focused around him and his own unique attributes rather than just shoe horning him into a playable Mario game.

Or have his own unique mode kinda like Meta Knightmare

Back