SM3DW Stamps Revamped

LTIan

Banned from the Wiki
Banned User
Whoever posted these wonderfully HD Stamps for Mario Kart 8, can he/she do the same thing for the Super Mario 3D World Stamp Collection? :)

http://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_stamps_in_Mario_Kart_8#Gallery

I'd love to....but I can't.

I got these from the Mario Kart 8 Prima Eguide. Basically whenever you buy a guide like this, it comes with a code for a free online eguide, packed with information and, most importantly, high-res images of assets from the game. If anyone has the Prima guide for Super Mario 3D World, it's very possible they also have the data for the stamps in that game with the vector style as well, and their contributions would be greatly appreciated. I currently do not own the Prima guide for Super Mario 3D World unfortunately.

LTIan said:
Whoever posted these wonderfully HD Stamps for Mario Kart 8, can he/she do the same thing for the Super Mario 3D World Stamp Collection? :)
FYI, it's a she.

Baby Luigi and I have no plans of getting the Super Mario 3D World guide, as a single one is around 20ish dollars and we don't feel it's worth it. Nevertheless, as Baby Luigi said, we would like confirmation if there are stamps in that quality listed in the Prima guide.

Baby Luigi said:
I'd love to....but I can't.

I got these from the Mario Kart 8 Prima Eguide. Basically whenever you buy a guide like this, it comes with a code for a free online eguide, packed with information and, most importantly, high-res images of assets from the game. If anyone has the Prima guide for Super Mario 3D World, it's very possible they also have the data for the stamps in that game with the vector style as well, and their contributions would be greatly appreciated. I currently do not own the Prima guide for Super Mario 3D World unfortunately.

Can you get the eguide? :)

You can't get the code without buying the guide. I have no plans on buying the Super Mario 3D World guide.

Next time, think before you post.

If you really want to do this, just say so.

If not, then just don't.

This request is still opened, anyways.

You asked a question:

LTIan said:

I answered it, gave my reasons, clarified on it, etc..

You asked another question:

LTIan said:
Can you get the eguide? :)

I answered it in the clearest possible manner

I clearly thought before I post.

Back