Favorite Mario Kart 8 Track

What is your favorite Mario Kart 8 track?

• Mario Kart Stadium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water Park

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sweet Sweet Canyon

• Thwomp Ruins

• Mario Circuit

• Toad Harbor

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Twisted Mansion

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Shy Guy Falls

• Sunshine Airport

• Dolphin Shoals

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Electrodome

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Mount Wario

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cloudtop Cruise

• Bone Dry Dunes

• Bowser's Castle

• Rainbow Road

• Total voters

Lumastar

Stay off this text, jerks! He has personal issues.
For retro tracks, see here: http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=31210.0

:luma: Which track is the best in Mario Kart 8? Cast your vote now!

Personally, my favorite is Mount Wario followed closely by Shy Guy Falls.

I like loads of courses, but haunted theme wins, so Twisted Mansion.

Bone-Dry Dunes. The turns/layout, the overall theme and the lack of being forced into anti-grav makes it my favourite. It's also kind of challenging.

Too Bad. Waluigi Time. said:
Mount Wario. There's just...something about that track that I like, can't really put my finger on it.

Waluigi is the staff ghost of it, that's why.

My favorite is Bowser's Castle. Freaking awesome music, awesome visuals, over-the-top freaking lasers, huge castle, and giant Bowser Golem. God I love this course.

The new Rainbow Road is actually the best course in Mario Kart 8. I like the theme that they went for with the Rainbow Exploration Agency, making a man-made Rainbow Road and researching about it. They may not of gone all out with anti-gravity, but way more than half the course is it anyway. You have a sideways loop near the beginning and two inter-twining paths that you can use for shortcuts. The music is awesome, and I'm glad they tried really hard, because I bet making a man-made Rainbow Road in the Mario Universe is pretty tough but we'll never know because it's fictional.
Closing following as my second favourite is Twisted Mansion. I've always liked haunted courses, and this course is one of the best haunted courses I've seen. The music is just phenominal.

Princess Rosalina said:
The music is awesome, and I'm glad they tried really hard, because I bet making a man-made Rainbow Road in the Mario Universe is pretty tough but we'll never know because it's fictional.

Meh, it's doesn't look as difficult to build as other stuff I've seen

Preference order:

Dolphin Shoals
Twisted Mansion
Rainbow Road
Thwomp Ruins
Bowser's Castle
Cloudtop Cruise
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Mario Kart Stadium
Shy Guy Falls
Electrodrome
Sunshine Airport
Water Park
Bone-Dry Dunes
Toad Harbor
Mario Circuit
Mount Wario

Armin Arlert said:
Electrodrome for me. It's such an awesome track and there's a lot of things going on that just make it great.
I agree with this.

3D Player 2004 said:
Section based with a dumping end, the reason we can't customize the number of laps in VS mode.

The ONLY game you can customize number of laps was Super Circuit and Double Dash and since then you couldn't, not even in Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii where one-lap races don't even exist. Don't blame Mount Wario for that terrible excuse.

I voted for Electrodrome because I really like the music and the amazing track design. I also like Cloudtop Cruise.

Here are my rankings of the Mario Kart 8 nitro tracks from best to worst.

Electrodrome
Cloudtop Cruise
Mario Circuit
Shy Guy Falls
Sunshine Airport
Mario Kart Stadium
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Water Park
Toad Harbour
Thwomp Ruins
Twisted Mansion
Mount Wario
Bone Dry Dunes
Dolphin Shoals
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road

Mount Wario with Bowser's Castle a close second.

It's weird. Usually, Bowser's Castle is the penultimate level with Rainbow Road being the final boss. With this track, I feel this time, Bowser's Castle was the final boss and RR was a cool down level.

Toad Harbour, no doubt.

The theme of this course is amazing, plus I also love tracks with multiple routes to explore. This looks like such a fun track.

Back