User Big Brother 0 Week 2: Nominations

Re: User Big Brother 0 (sign-ups open) (The twists have been revealed!)

Hmmm...that redemption part sounds rather familiar. I feel like I've seen it somewhere, but I don't really know where. Let me watch some survivor while I try to come up with where it came from. :P

Also, I really like that the early evictees can battle it out to make their way back in the game. I know that evicted or not I'll be in the house when the one evictee returns with the coup de'tat.

Speaking of special powers....NSM, can we make an agreement that whatever powers you promise you will obey? I mean, I just know that in the past, sometimes errors are made and it creates a lot of chaos just because a miscommunication was in place, and it screwed a few certain people over from it. The last thing we need is a repeat of something like that, and though I don't think you would have that happen, I just think it would be a nice rule to have where even if you accidentally mis-say something that it won't be held against the player the power is given to?

Armin Arlert said:
Hmmm...that redemption part sounds rather familiar. I feel like I've seen it somewhere, but I don't really know where. Let me watch some survivor while I try to come up with where it came from. :P

Also, I really like that the early evictees can battle it out to make their way back in the game. I know that evicted or not I'll be in the house when the one evictee returns with the coup de'tat.

Speaking of special powers....NSM, can we make an agreement that whatever powers you promise you will obey? I mean, I just know that in the past, sometimes errors are made and it creates a lot of chaos just because a miscommunication was in place, and it screwed a few certain people over from it. The last thing we need is a repeat of something like that, and though I don't think you would have that happen, I just think it would be a nice rule to have where even if you accidentally mis-say something that it won't be held against the player the power is given to?
Yes, I won't try to screw you over again haha :P (pandora's box anyone?)

And the redemption thing is mostly based on Redemption Island, so yeah.

EDIT:

And with Cirdec's signup, I'm just going to close them to keep things even. Let's begin!

HOH has been sent

Re: User Big Brother 0 Week 1: HOH

Oh.
Came like 6 hours late.
Dang.

Re: User Big Brother 0 (sign-ups open) (twist details soon)

Toad Eightyfive said:
New Super Mario said:
All Vetos will be Diamond Power of Vetos!

overpowered much?
It's only until jury, and I think it will change how you play the game.

And I think I balanced it out with the redemption as well

Well, let's get this show on the road.

So...let me get this straight...

The HoH's role is basically just to keep you safe this week, and all the power is actually in whoever gets the veto?

Sounds cool! Too bad that it's going to make many of us targets...

Armin Arlert said:
So...let me get this straight...

The HoH's role is basically just to keep you safe this week, and all the power is actually in whoever gets the veto?

Sounds cool! Too bad that it's going to make many of us targets...
Yep, basically. The HOH will still have some control with his nominations and all (and even if you win the veto it's basically the same), but you're going to have much more power then ever by winning the veto.

Well since we're waiting so long for the challenge, maybe this would be a good time for determining the weakest link so we can evict them firstsome team bonding.

It's probably me but usually I finish 3rd or something

Majority Rules!

1. Are you more looking forwards to playing the Wii U version of Smash Bros. or the 3DS version of Smash Bros.?
A. Wii U (Vommack, Smasher, NSY, Cirdec, MCD, Gutseh, Yoshi K, Toad85, Shoey, Smg2daisy, BMB)
B. 3DS (DF, NEX, Icemario)

Sorry, DF, NEX, and Icemario are eliminated.

2. Where would you rather vacation? Somewhere warm and sunny, or an exotic place full of culture?
A. Warm and sunny (Vommack, NSY, Cirdec, Gutseh, Yoshi K, Toad85, Smg2daisy)
B. Full of culture (Smasher, MCD, Shoey, BMB)

Sorry, Smasher, MCD, Shoey, and BMB are eliminated.

3. If you could have a superpower, which would you choose?
A. Invisibility (Gutseh, Yoshi K)
B. Teleportation (Vommack, NSY, Cirdec, Toad85, Smg2daisy)

Sorry, Gutseh and Yoshi K are eliminated.

4. Which pet would you rather have?
A. Dog (NSY, Cirdec, Toad85, Smg2daisy)
B. Cat (Vommack)

Sorry Vommack, you are eliminated.

5. Sour or Sweet?
A. Sour
B. Sweet (NSY, Cirdec, Toad85, Smg2daisy)

Everyone is still in.

6. If you had a piece of the Triforce, which one would you have?
A. Wisdom (Toad85)
B. Courage (NSY, Cirdec, Smg2daisy)

Sorry, Toad85, you are eliminated.

7. How much time do you spend on this forum?
A. Too much (NSY, Cirdec, Smg2daisy)
B. Not enough

Everyone is still in.

8. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
A. Chocolate (NSY, Smg2daisy)
B. Vanilla (Cirdec)

Sorry, Cirdec, you are eliminated.

NSY wins the tiebreaker by being closest (off by about 319 sq miles) so he is the new HOH! Congratulations!

Re: User Big Brother 0 Week 1: Nominations

Never expected that to happen right away tbh.

Still convinced the answer to the final question was Italy

ok, just a question, why would you all want courage over wisdom?

courage is a completely useless power, at least without something else backing up (eg, link's sword fighting prowess). "oh i'm so brave, i feel like i can do anything even if i'd get killed in the process".

whereas wisdom can actually be useful in everyday life. you know, for stuff like making informed decisions, setting goals, and remembering the land area of algeria

Blissey said:
ok, just a question, why would you all want courage over wisdom?

courage is a completely useless power, at least without something else backing up (eg, link's sword fighting prowess). "oh i'm so brave, i feel like i can do anything even if i'd get killed in the process".

whereas wisdom can actually be useful in everyday life. you know, for stuff like making informed decisions, setting goals, and remembering the land area of algeria
haha I totally agree.

...It's majority rules. You pick what the group would pick, not what you would pick.

Vommack said:
...It's majority rules. You pick what the group would pick, not what you would pick.

i know.

i'm asking why the group would pick that, because the result surprised me.

also damn i'm nominated

Re: User Big Brother 0 Week 1: Diamond Veto

Well, Toad85, will your ridiculously high HP be enough to save you now?

Here are the players participating in the veto competition:

NSY
Toad85
Gutseh
BMB
Cirdec
Icemario

So I got the first, fourth and sixth wrong. Well then, I didn't have much of a chance.

Also cool, I'm in the veto contest.

Oh wow, the superpower one was the only one I wasn't with the majority :P.

>i'm nominated

can't really say i'm not surprised, but i am a bit shocked that it's happening this early

i've only ever been in one other big brother game as a player, and even then that was 5

Back