User Big Brother 0 Week 2: Nominations

Yep, I'm reviving this thing since I think it died. We got Season 16 making me hyped and I just want it to happen. I'm calling it User Big Brother 0, just to get the ball rolling.

(stolen from BMB hehe)
Rules & Standards ~
Each cycle of the game goes by week-esque phases, with 14 houseguests entering the game at Week 1. The cycles will substain for 10 weeks, with number of houseguests decreasing each week. At the end of the 10 weeks, one of the two remaining houseguests will be crowned winner by the jury.

At the beginning of the week, players will compete for Head of Household (HoH), which will provide them both safety from eviction for the rest of the week as well as power over everyone else. The previous houseguest - if there is one - will not be able to compete for it. There is only one HoH a week, and winning it only provides safety and power for the week you win it.

After the HoH is crowned, there will be a food/luxury competition. Winning them will give benefits to the players later on, while losing them can give consequences that they'll regret. Once that is over, the HoH will decide which two players that would like to nominate. The two nominees will be up for eviction at the end of the week, or until the Veto nominations.

Halfway through the week, six players will compete for the Gold Power of Veto (PoV), which could veto a nomination by the HoH. The veto players consists of the Head of Household, the two nominees, and three houseguests selected by random. If the veto is used, the HoH will automatically have to replace the saved nominee with a replacement nominee. The HoH cannot put up the Veto holder, nor the saved nominee if they didn't win the veto. If the veto isn't used, the nominations stay the same.

At the end of the week, the nominees will have one final chance to pled to their fellow houseguests if they wish. One by one, Houseguests will vote for who they want to evict. The nominees and HoH are unable to vote, but the HoH will be able to vote in the chance of a tie. All votes will be accounted for, even if a majority is reached. Once the majority of votes have been tallied, the houseguest will be evicted, and unable to re-enter the house.

Once the game gets down to nine players, every houseguest that gets evicted past that point becomes a jury member. The jury member - which will consist of seven members by the end of the game - will vote for who they want to win the season.

TWISTS!
All Vetos will be Diamond Power of Vetos!
For those of you who don't know, this means that when the veto holder used it on someone, they themselves will get to pick the replacement nominee instead of the HOH! It will definitely change how you play the game. Don't worry, this twist won't last the entire game, but will last up until jury.

Redemption!
Each houseguest eliminated will have a chance to battle other eliminated houseguests in order to get back into the game. This will go on until 6 of the contestants have been eliminated, where one surviving houseguest will reenter the game! The returnee will also get the powerful Coup d'Etat, a power that lets them overthow the HOH right before eviction and name their own two nominees. You'll definitely want to be careful who you send packing those first weeks!

Surprise Weekly Twists!
After the top two twists have been fully resolved, I'll begin crazy surprise weekly twists! These could be anything you'll just never know! Additionally this season, be sure to expect some Pandora's Boxes a few times, just to... liven things up a bit.

Houseguests:
1. BMB
2. Icemario
3. DF
4. MCD
5. NSY
6. Shoey - Evicted Week 2
7. NEX
8. Vommack
9. Toad85
10. Gutseh - Evicted Week 1(REDEMPTION)
11. Smasher
12. Smg2daisy
13. Yoshi K
14. Cirdec

Blue - Head of Household
Diamond Power of Veto Holder
Orange - Golden Power of Veto Holder
Teal - HoH and PoV Holder
Green - Nominated for Eviction
Pink - Safe from Eviction
Brown - Vetoed from Eviction
Red - Evicted/Quit
Purple - Jury Member
Silver - Runner-up
Gold - Winner

I would like at least 12, but I can have up to 16.

Re: User Big Brother 0 (sign-ups open) (twist details soon)

Sure, but only if I get Spot 11 I know nothing about Big Brother apart from that post of yours, so I'm probably going in mostly blind with this.

Joining Let's see how much I can learn and adapt at BB.

tbh i was still planning on reviving mine eventually but if you want to do a new one then whatever

i'm not playing again though

yeah sure

I'll play

Tailmon said:
tbh i was still planning on reviving mine eventually but if you want to do a new one then whatever

Well you can revive yours too, I just want to host one.

New Super Mario said:
Tailmon said:

We better be reviving yours Smasher. I'm still waiting to do UBB7.

I'm in

I'll play then, I guess.*inb4week1elimination*

This game doesn't look fun, I'm just going to watch.

I'm starting to have flashbacks of waiting constantly for NSM updating this thing, delaying it for basically no reason.

Something tells me that this will be the same.

Also, can we all agree that if someone has been evicted the first week, they shouldn't be evicted the first week to be fair to them? (inb4thatmakesmenumberonetarget)

Armin Arlert said:
I'm starting to have flashbacks of waiting constantly for NSM updating this thing, delaying it for basically no reason.

Also, can we all agree that if someone has been evicted the first week, they shouldn't be evicted the first week to be fair to them? (inb4thatmakesmenumberonetarget)
No fuck you I worked very hard to get you eliminated first week

Armin Arlert said:

Well, I won't be BMB speedy, but I won't delay it just cause I don't want to update it. :P

New Super Mario said:
Tailmon said:

eh idk if i want to host while another one is already going on

maybe i'll just watch and steal challenges from this and oops did i say that out loud

i got nothin' to do why not

i changed my mind for no particular reason

Tailmon said:
New Super Mario said:
Tailmon said:

eh idk if i want to host while another one is already going on

maybe i'll just watch and steal challenges from this and oops did i say that out loud

-_-

You know, I could have easily gave you more challenges to do, plus you could have stole challenges from me when I hosted UTDWT.

i was joking

I'll do this since I had to leave UBB5.

Well we reached the minimum of 12! Sign-ups are still open though, as I can take a 16 max.

All Vetos will be Diamond Power of Vetos!
For those of you who don't know, this means that when the veto holder used it on someone, they themselves will get to pick the replacement nominee instead of the HOH! It will definitely change how you play the game. Don't worry, this twist won't last the entire game, but will last up until jury.

Redemption!
Each houseguest eliminated will have a chance to battle other eliminated houseguests in order to get back into the game. This will go on until half the contestants have been eliminated, where one surviving houseguest will reenter the game! The returnee will also get the powerful Coup d'Etat, a power that lets them overthow the HOH right before eviction and name their own two nominees. You'll definitely want to be careful who you send packing those first weeks!

Surprise Weekly Twists!
After the top two twists have been fully resolved, I'll begin crazy surprise weekly twists! These could be anything you'll just never know! Additionally this season, be sure to expect some Pandora's Boxes a few times, just to... liven things up a bit.

Good luck houseguests! :D

Back