User Big Brother 0 Week 2: Nominations

Henry said:
New Super Mario said:
Here are the players playing in the veto!

DF
BMB
Cirdec
Toad85
Vommack
Smasher

Aka...

Person going to use it on himself
Me
Person that probably won't use it
Person that won't use it on me
Person that won't use it on me and probably on DF (since they're like twins)
Person that won't use it on me

This is going to be a tough competition, and an even tougher week if I don't win.
There's still redemption! :P

So, uh... When's the challenge being sent?

Robin said:
Henry said:
This is going to be a tough competition, and an even tougher week if I don't win.

But if DF is removed from this, you'll have more of a chance.

Well, I'm pretty sure that whoever goes up against me will have a good chance thanks to my record, though I do want to say that I was evicted the first week the last time I played UBB, and I really don't want to go out the second week. I've been dying to play some forum games, and I honestly doubt I'll win any comps soon, so I really am not a threat.

I hope I'm not the target, though it's hard when you're against a newbie to UBB and the last time I was against a newbie, I was evicted.

In fact, I will feel really bad if I win Veto because then I get blood on my hands, and the fact that I really have no enemies yet. I'm literally alone in this game right now. That's why I'm worried that I'm probably going to be evicted if I stay on the block.

Ugh, why do all the Escape the ____ games have to be so freaking difficult?

Escape games...just HAD to be escape games...

Re: User Big Brother 0 Week 2: Veto

New Super Mario said:
You have until Friday max to do it otherwise you're disqualified.

You should post it on Friday.

As a birthday gift.

With me somehow winning it.

(Jk, but really though, it would be great to see it posted by Friday. I mean, it can't be that hard to format. And I should know since I did a UBB NSM and it only takes like half an hour to write a script.)

the game wouldn't load for me

flash games are dumb

much appreciated

I made my decision, and I did it for just trying to keep the game active and moving. I feel like it's such a predictable and stereotypical move I would do, but I really didn't want to nominate him/her.

has anyone decided to host the next user big brother

because i'd like to play in it, so if anyone ever makes it please notify me if they can

Nabber said:
has anyone decided to host the next user big brother

because i'd like to play in it, so if anyone ever makes it please notify me if they can

It's been like 2 1/2 years, but this was the list:

UBB1 - Toad85
UBB2 - BMB
UBB3 - NSM
UBB4 - Lily
UBB5 - Smasher
UBB6 - LN1
UBB7 - BMB

And then we will decide who will host UBB8 after UBB5 is finished.

Tbh, I really want to host UBB and I've been ready for 2 years now to do so, so I am wondering I could trade LN1's spot.

^ I also hosted UBBW for awhile, but I cancelled it because I didn't have as much free time and nobody liked it anyway.

Re: User Big Brother 0 Week 2: Eviction

that's what i would have done
also duh

I have a majority of the votes, but I'm giving you max until tomorrow morning to get them in.

By a vote of 8 to 2, Shoey, you are evicted from the Big Brother house

The redemption challenge will be sent next.

Back