Next Paper Mario game (Likely on Wii U)

They should of added exp in and they would more of a reason to fight enemies. It could of been done like in previous games, for example you get HP boosts, stickers being slightly more powerful or an extra page in the album.

Well, I'm honestly not sure what to expect next time. The last two games have been huge surprises.

Well, I certainly hope they do something closer to the style of the first two. I definitely enjoy 3 and 4, though I feel the latter could've used a bit more in the plot department.

I would like to see some more use of characters from the spin-offs. Why are characters like Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, and others excluded from these? And I'd like to see other characters from previous Paper Mario games return, as well. ;D

>tfw still waiting for an announcement

tumblr_inline_myplfqRbhX1rqig6s.gif

was that double post ABSOLUTELY necessary

If they are going to make another paper Mario game, please make it good. I'll tolerate a spm gameplay as long as it has an exemplary story. However I think if we could actually return to ttyd style without stupid gimmicks and still had a good story, it may be just what the series needs to make a comeback

Freakworld said:
Zae Eildus said:
Freakworld said:
Baby Luigi said:
was that double post ABSOLUTELY necessary

all of my double posts are mandatory

too bad half the time they're dumb

too bad i dont care~

your double-posts break at least two rules: the double posting one and the ----posting spam one. maybe i should report you to a mod to make you care.

Meta Knight said:
If they are going to make another paper Mario game, please make it good. I'll tolerate a spm gameplay as long as it has an exemplary story. However I think if we could actually return to ttyd style without stupid gimmicks and still had a good story, it may be just what the series needs to make a comeback

i think paper mario should be retired, honestly.

Wouldn't bother me that much if it was. I generally preferred the M&L series anyhow.

so do i

hell, wasn't the last paper mario game supposed to be miyamoto's vision of the game? i'll say that sticker star is what the future of the series will become.

They've talked about it but there are still details I'm not sure about.

But its old news now and I've long since stopped caring.

Baby Luigi said:
so do i

hell, wasn't the last paper mario game supposed to be miyamoto's vision of the game? i'll say that sticker star is what the future of the series will become.
pretty much this

They know that fans hated Sticker Star. If they make another Sticker Star after knowing that then they're dead to me.

Stanley the Troll said:
They know that fans hated Sticker Star. If they make another Sticker Star after knowing that then they're dead to me.
I'm pretty sure that what Nintendo thinks is that the fans hated Super Paper Mario and that Sticker Star is making up for their "mistake".

Unfortunate, but probably true.

Shy​ Guy said:
Stanley the Troll said:
I'm pretty sure that what Nintendo thinks is that the fans hated Super Paper Mario and that Sticker Star is making up for their "mistake".

Unfortunate, but probably true.
*shudders*

*barfs*

*puts gun to head*

Sticker Star still had decent reviews: average of about 70% on Metacritic. And none of those reviewers said anything about lack of Paper Mario characters or story or whatever (maybe just mentioned in a sentence or two), just the gameplay design.

Do they really care what the fans think? It still sold decently and still has garnered lukewarm reviews.

Just take a wait and see aproach I say.

Its not like they can make anything worse than the third game.

Well at least you finally admitted the third one wasn't very good.

Mcmadness said:
Just take a wait and see aproach I say.

Its not like they can make anything worse than the third game.

Stanley the Troll said:
They already did.

The fourth game.

Yes you did.

Back