Splatoon

General opinion seems to be that Europeans are not satisfied with their Splatfest choices. Since it's the time before the European Splatfest is announced, I am curious to know what you Europeans (and Australians) think would be considered a satisfactory Splatfest.

Thanks for reading.

prepare to be spooked by the skelesquids

if there was a skeleton side ;-;
siding with ghosts

That's a good theme, too bad it could have been done this weekend because you know, it was Halloween yesterday.

Uniju said:
Arowana Mall > Moray Towers = Flounder Heights > Saltspray Rig > Bluefin Depot > Blackbelly Skatepark > Camp Triggerfish > Walleye Warehouse > Cheese Bridge > Urchin Underpass > Port Mackeral > Kelp Dome
Just realized I never kept you guys up to date with my totally important opinions on what the best maps are after they added the Bridge so here you go

>be me
>playing turf war
>keep getting killed by some guy with a roller
>who the fuck is this asshole
>check results
>he had 11 kills and 1 death
>name is flowey
>fucking
>flowey

Looks like the Slosher Deco is finally coming! I found that Sloshers are my weapon of choice due to its range and killing power, so to see a weapon with more strategic sub-weapons (Splash Wall and Kraken) makes me want to try it out.

Thanks for reading.

I picked Team Pizza, and got promoted to Pizza King! However, I can't help but feel that Team Burger has all the best players in it, who probably felt that the other team will be more popular, and thus more less-skilled players, considering how I lost the majority of the matches against them.

On a more positive note, I have gotten A+ in Ranked!

infinite8 said:
SPLATOON WON BEST MULTIPLAYER AND BEST SHOOTER!

I'm surprised.

I think that Splatoon gets a well-deserved award, so this is awesome.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I predict that there will be dissatisfaction and complaints about the European Splatfest among the users here.

infinite8 said:
winstein said:
I predict that there will be dissatisfaction and complaints about the European Splatfest among the users here.
EU's Splatfest theme is "Pineapple on pizza, DELICIOUS or DISGUSTING?
is this actually the splatfest

man i feel bad for europe

if australia has that one then I think it's time for me to play splatoon again.

it's the first splatfest that isn't two options I don't care about or two options that I'm indifferent towards.

disgusting represent.

Recently I got A+ again in Ranked, so that's good since I was demoted to B+ at one point. I think that Luna Blaster is so essential for me because it's my best weapon.

Anyway, who else is going to be Team Future? I hope we win because Marie's teams tend to be on the losing end these days. I certain am doing some practice to increase the chances of our victories.

Thanks for reading.

speaking of squid sisters
anyone else hear that we might be getting squid sisters amiibo
http://mynintendonews.com/2016/01/30/rumour-we-could-get-squid-sisters-amiibo/

it's possible

then again mynintendonews basically makes a post every time nintendo is mentioned anywhere on the internet so who knows

welp there's a pokemon red vs. pokemon blue splatfest coming

Ca-tuDRUYAAYjCD.jpg

this is honestly the best one they've done yet
it's worldwide too which is :thumbup: but it's pokemon red vs. green in japan

Back