Splatoon

TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF INK AND LOVE
TO EXTEND OUR TENTACLES TO THE STARS ABOVE
CALLIE!
MARIE!
SQUID SISTERS BLAST OFF BLAST OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!

WOOMY! STAY FRESH!

WVW69i6i4QASiw-ZtW

welp that was the fastest i've ever reached max level, so that has to mean something rite? i had some amazing matches with team blue and only lost a handful of times, plus there were no blue/blue matches so i guess the teams were pretty even this time

hoping blue wins for europe at least

edit: holy shit i hit +38.0 win rate before i hit a loss

Really glad that Pokemon Blue/Green won! It's the game that I started with, so that's my choice. Moreover, siding with Marie proved to be worth it.

In terms of equipment, getting two same sub-abilities that is not a likely ability feels worth it, let alone three (which I didn't get, of course). Last time I got a Samurai Jacket with them, but I thought re-rolling them was a good idea, but I regretted it. Recently, I got two Swim Speed Ups on an FC Albacore, whose main ability is Damage Up with Takoroka (High chance of Special Charge Up), but was a little disappointed at the Inkling Speed Up at the last one.

Thanks for reading.

the next splatfest is spongebob vs. patrick for both na and eu

miiverse finally got to nintendo's head

I realized burst bombs got nerfed because only two can be throw at max ink reserve.
Welp, I am still using E-liter 3K Scope because the custom version has terrible sub and special weapon for this type of weapon.

ugh, fuck me i need the marie one at the very least

edit: apparently the squid sisters are a 2-pack so i have no choice but to pick up callie too

why is everyone so obsessed with callie and marie

i mean they're cool characters but... is it really that necessary to get amiibos of them

theyre only a two pack

in america

not in europe theyre all sold seperately (at least thats what the pics i posted are implying)

Back