Splatoon

Uniju said:
Uniju said:
Arowana Mall > Bluefin Depot > Saltspray Rig > Blackbelly Skatepark > Urchin Underpass > Walleye Warehouse > Port Mackeral > Kelp Dome
Arowana Mall > Moray Towers = Flounder Heights > Saltspray Rig > Bluefin Depot > Blackbelly Skatepark > Camp Triggerfish > Walleye Warehouse > Urchin Underpass > Port Mackeral > Kelp Dome

Yes I switched the Rig and the Depot even though they're exactly the same as they were
After it's settled a little more I might be able to pick between Heights and Towers but for now :cheep:
Triggerfish and Mackeral are like the best stages

mackerel is okay, i don't mind playing on it

i still have barely played on triggerfish though

New Splatfests soon.

NA: Art vs. Science
EU: Messy Bedroom vs. Tidy Bedroom
JP: Boke vs. Tsukkomi (This represents a comedy act in Japan; one acts like a silly joker (Boke), the other is a hard-ass (Tsukkomi))

tidy bedroom vs messy bedroom

this is confusing
i have a messy bedroom but i want a tidy bedroom
which do i vote for

I am conflicted as to who I should pick. I wouldn't call both of these some sort of dichotomy, but I guess that's the nature of the game. I like the products of both fields, so I think I will wait until the day comes to pick.

Thanks for reading.

Marf said:
JP: Boke vs. Tsukkomi (This represents a comedy act in Japan; one acts like a silly joker (Boke), the other is a hard-ass (Tsukkomi))
ahahahahahaha it's actually callie vs marie
best

i want to be in america so i can be art. but i must support my tidy room.

i bet my sister wants messy bedroom. that's what her room's like.

I finally made it to S today :diddy: Looking forward to being A again next time I play

Going through this Splatfest made me realise how to use the Inkbrush (Nouveau), and by extension, the Octobrush. I wanted to use the former due to the Bubbler, but I had to stop using it since using it makes my right index finger tired, so I switched a few weapons before settling for the Octobrush due to the Kraken and the Beakons. They are most useful in Urchin Underpass.

Thanks for reading.

YO SOMEONE WAS STREAMING SPLATOON AND LEAKED A TON OF SHIT
OCTOLINGS GOT CONFIRMED PLAYABLE + OCTOLING AMIIBOS

HOLY SHIT
the only amiibo ill ever buy

also in terms of spletfast: i feel like tidy is coming out on top of the popularity scales; ive been put up against other tidy teams a couple of times

hammerhead is an amazing stage and the view is amazing at night, callie/marie were right

never been crazy about the octolings but whatever, it's free

Callie said:
callie/marie were right
no
marie is on the right
callie is on the left
this is common knowledge

anyway i think the squid sisters amiibos were proven to be fake so rip my dreams

Back