Splatoon

Man I suck at the slosher but other people seem to be great with it.

team hot dog sucks??
i just played for four hours and lost like five times tops
it feels good to be a queen

Maybe they finally got good or all the bad players dropped dead. I know when I was playing last night, my team would just try to rush to the enemy base and get instantly killed.

i found a new favorite weapon in the dual squelcher, it has the sub and special of the nzap but with massive range and it's amazing

So I went ahead and told mum that this was top on my games priority list, and it turns out she, my sister, my grandma, and my (1 year old) niece were all going shopping later today.

HAPPENING

Based on my experience, Marshmallows seems to be the more popular team, due to facing said team quite a number of times.

Although I got the Marshmallow King rank, I can't help but feel that my performance got poorer as I approached the ultimate level. As such, I better not play Splatfest so that Marshmallows can continue to win, if possible.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
Based on my experience, Marshmallows seems to be the more popular team, due to facing said team quite a number of times.

Although I got the Marshmallow King rank, I can't help but feel that my performance got poorer as I approached the ultimate level. As such, I better not play Splatfest so that Marshmallows can continue to win, if possible.

Thanks for reading.
MarshKing.jpg

Looks like Marshmallows won, and I chose the right team again!

Popularity: 64 (MM) - 36 (HD)
Wins: 48 (MM) - 52 (HD)
Total Score: 256 (MM) - 244 (HD)

Thanks for reading.

gg
called this when i saw my sister(on team marshmallow) playing and almost every round she played was against team marshmallow.
of course, the few times she actually fought team hot dog she got her ass kicked.
hot dog strong

I have finally achieved B- rank in Ranked! It feels great to have a rank up, mainly because I know I cannot be an S+ person, so I will take whatever rank I can achieve.

Thanks for reading.

Back