FIFA World Cup 2014

Who do you think will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Uruguay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chile

• Ecuador

• Ghana

• Cameroon

• Nigeria

• Algeria

• Ivory Coast

• Costa Rica

• Honduras

• Mexico

• South Korea

• Iran

• Belgium

• Bosnia-Herzegovina

• Croatia

• Portugal

• Russia

• Switzerland

• Greece

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quizmaster Ruff Puff said:
I hope The Netherlands will win against Mexico, because if we lose, we're eliminated.

you're from the Netherlands? How coincidental, I'm from Mexico haha. Whatever happens, whoever wins, it'll be a great match and I'll enjoy it, though I'd like Mexico to win of course.

>no game today

well, looks like I gotta find something else to do...

Wolverine said:
I hope The Netherlands will win against Mexico, because if we lose, we're eliminated.

you're from the Netherlands? How coincidental, I'm from Mexico haha. Whatever happens, whoever wins, it'll be a great match and I'll enjoy it, though I'd like Mexico to win of course.

>no game today

well, looks like I gotta find something else to do...

It'll certainly be a great match. I have full faith in the Netherlands, seeing how they managed to conquer every victory so far, so I'm fully confident in this match.

I hope Chile wins.

Luigi1995 said:
but I think Colombia - Uruguay match ends in a draw.

This isn't possible because if its still tied after 120 minutes they get into the penalty mode where they do best of 5 penalty shots.

Wolverine said:

WorldCupNLDvMEX.png

Sorry Alex, didn't know what your OC looks like, so I took Rambi instead.

Lakituthequick said:
Wolverine said:

WorldCupNLDvMEX.png

That's okay. I don't really have a design for my OC yet, so good thinking.

Brazil-Chile is tied 1-1 after 90 minutes. First knockout match of the tournament and we're already going into extra time to decide the results.

EDIT: Aaaand it's still tied, we're going to penalties. Chile had one extremely close chance to close it, but it hit off the top crossbar.

EDIT2: Brazil wins the shoot out 3-2. That last shot by Chile was so close to going in...

Lakituthequick said:
Wolverine said:

WorldCupNLDvMEX.png

that picture is perfect

Brazil wins. Julio Cesar was great at goalie, but it was pure luck Chile missed that last penalty. Uruguay vs. Colombia later, pretty sure Colombia's gonna win..Uruguay isn't much without Luis Suarez who got kicked out of 9 games for biting an Italian player

So, Brazil vs. Colombia is the first quarterfinal match.

Today's matches are Netherlands vs. Mexico and Costa Rica vs. Greece.

I think Netherlands vs. Mexico is going to be really close, maybe we'll get another match into extra time or the penalty shootout. I bet Costa Rica's going to win the other match, but lose to the winner of Netherlands-Mexico.

I lost all hope during that time too. But in a surprising turn of events, I regained confidence during those 6 minutes.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! WE WON! WE WON! WEEEEEE WON! IN YOUR FACE, MEXICO!
Fuck you and your country ruined my chance of the dream match between ochoa and messi.

Sylveon said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! WE WON! WE WON! WEEEEEE WON! IN YOUR FACE, MEXICO!
*bleep* you and your country ruined my chance of the dream match between ochoa and messi.

That's how life goes. Maybe a next chance in 2018, my friend.

Costa Rica beats Greece 5-3 in the penalty shootout. They will face The Netherlands in the quarterfinals.

Ha, the old lottery email scam have rethemed themselves for the World Cup, just got an email from them.

Friend told me Robben confessed to falling on purpose to get the PK. Didn't ask for a source so idk if its true though

Back