FIFA World Cup 2014

Who do you think will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Uruguay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chile

• Ecuador

• Ghana

• Cameroon

• Nigeria

• Algeria

• Ivory Coast

• Costa Rica

• Honduras

• Mexico

• South Korea

• Iran

• Belgium

• Bosnia-Herzegovina

• Croatia

• Portugal

• Russia

• Switzerland

• Greece

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Germany got a well-deserved win. I knew it would be close, just picked the wrong team.

Watched the first half, fell asleep, and then woke up just in time to see Germany score. Dangit jetlag.

That winning goal was totally boss. Chest bump into air kick.

Gotta love the perfect pass that set it up perfectly. Stuff like this is why Germany won against Algeria and Brazil before this.

Germany just work so well together. They just have that magic cooperation that so many other teams lack.

im still disappointed germany won, but at least super mario scored the winning goal.

Yeah. We all know Mario Lemieux doesn't play in the World Cup.

I knew it as soon as the neighbors started chanting "Deutschland! Deutschland! Deutschlaaaaand!".

Seadramon said:
I knew it as soon as the neighbors started chanting "Deutschland! Deutschland! Deutschlaaaaand!".
I hope that didn't awaken your traumas.

I don't really have any soccer traumas, just deep-seated resentment towards the super obnoxious soccer fans who think the celebration of their favorite sport warrants the destruction of property or the blocking of bus routes.

To be honest, there weren't really any soccer fans who went out of their way to bother me this year, so I'm going to honor their courtesy by not being a humongous spoilsport and I'm letting them have their victory in peace.

Oh no, I realize what I'm going to have to go back to in the new school year.
A guy I hate and his obnoxious friend yelling "Deutschland!" in my face for a week because I cheered for Italy.
This'll be fun.

Diantha said:
Oh no, I realize what I'm going to have to go back to in the new school year.
A guy I hate and his obnoxious friend yelling "Deutschland!" in my face for a week because I cheered for Italy.
This'll be fun.
Well I hope I don't run into that sort of things... I cheered up for brazil...

QUICK EVERYBODY BACK IN THE THREAD

Back