Suggest me lesser known good GBA games

Yeah, kind of like Pokémon Conquest without the warriors and with more moves per unit. I need to try it myself.

Crash Bandicoot I guess.

Azusa Nakano said:
Yeah, kind of like Pokémon Conquest without the warriors and with more moves per unit. I need to try it myself.
That really didn't help me since I am too familiar with how Pokémon Conquest works. :p

Luigidaisy1 said:
Crash Bandicoot I guess.
I actually played a little of a CB GBA game, and it doesn't hold my attention nearly as much as the consoles do.

DragonFreak said:
Azusa Nakano said:
That really didn't help me since I am too familiar with how Pokémon Conquest works. :p

Don't worry about it, then, but all I'll say is it's a bit like a chess board, much like FFTA from what I've seen.

Wait did people recommend the GBA remakes of the SNES Final Fantasy games?

No, don't get those. The sound and music is completely ruined compared to the originals.

Azusa Nakano said:
DragonFreak said:
Azusa Nakano said:

Don't worry about it, then, but all I'll say is it's a bit like a chess board, much like FFTA from what I've seen.
Chess board. Me like.

Birdo said:
Wait did people recommend the GBA remakes of the SNES Final Fantasy games?

No, don't get those. The sound and music is completely ruined compared to the originals.
Well I rarely ever listen to the music or sound when playing games, so that factor is of very little issue.

Ok, I know Crash Bandicoot was nothing like the console versions, and by nothing I MEAN NOTHING. But I still enjoyed it. Idk, guess it was just me.

DragonFreak said:
95% of the time I prefer handheld to console, but a few times I don't. Actually, the only two franchises the exception applies are Spyro and Crash.
I much prefer the console versions of those games though.

Back