Suggest me lesser known good GBA games

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
In the upcoming months, I want to play a lot of GBA games. I have played most of the staple games like ML:SS and all the Pokémon, so I want to play the ones not commonly known, but yet still really good. So less Pokémon and Mario, and more like Golden Sun and Fire Emblem, or even more obscure.

Thanks in advance!

I mentioned them on the other site, but Sabre Wulf and It's Mr Pants.

I haven't actually played either but they're made by Rare and reviews seem pretty positive for them, so wynaut.

You may like the Advance Wars series, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams and Drill Dozer, I've heard fairly good things about the latter two, and the first two games that are on the GBA are pretty good, particularly the second.

I know I'm missing a ton but this was all that came to mind, I'll get back to you on any I remember.

Aiko Heiwa said:
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
I don't really know anything about Astro Boy, but I will research some of the game.

Pink Gold Fanta said:
I mentioned them on the other site, but Sabre Wulf and It's Mr Pants.

I haven't actually played either but they're made by Rare and reviews seem pretty positive for them, so wynaut.
Sounds promising. Thanks.

Icemario said:
You may like the Advance Wars series, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams and Drill Dozer, I've heard fairly good things about the latter two, and the first two games that are on the GBA are pretty good, particularly the second.

I know I'm missing a ton but this was all that came to mind, I'll get back to you on any I remember.
That Klonoa game sounds promising especially.

Mariofan169 said:
Sonic Advance 3
If I do play it, it would be my second Sonic game.

GalacticPetey said:
Buu's Fury
Aw yeah, DB game featuring my second favorite villain.

Toothless said:
Cosmo the Spacedog said:
narnia the lion the and the wardrobe
Not really big on the whole video game based on movie thing, but I prolly will because Narnia.
It is a good game I have it. I would say Sonic Advance 3 and Ultimate Spider Man as well. Love those games.

Toothless said:
Misty said:
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
I have played a Harvest Moon game before. I think it was on one of the Playstions or possibly the first X-box. How does Harvest Moon play?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/589702-harvest-moon-friends-of-mineral-town/faqs
Here you go!

Yoshidude99 said:
Toothless said:
Cosmo the Spacedog said:
narnia the lion the and the wardrobe
Not really big on the whole video game based on movie thing, but I prolly will because Narnia.
It is a good game I have it. I would say Sonic Advance 3 and Ultimate Spider Man as well. Love those games.
Oh yeah, Spidey!

Misty said:
Toothless said:
Misty said:
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
I have played a Harvest Moon game before. I think it was on one of the Playstions or possibly the first X-box. How does Harvest Moon play?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/589702-harvest-moon-friends-of-mineral-town/faqs
Here you go!
Thanks for the link.

lady sia isnt too bad

also scurge hive if you ever wanted a top down metroid game

Toothless said:
Zae Eildus said:
lady sia isnt too bad

also scurge hive if you ever wanted a top down metroid game
What do you mean bby top down?

the view of the character and such is being viewed from the top kinda like how 2d zelda games do

although there is segments where they use side scrolling as a fun area obviously referencing back to 2d metroids

Toothless said:
I did not know that there was name for that. I did not know there was another Metroid game for the GBA, which is cool, because I am really starting to love Metroid.

really scurge hive is based on metroid and has some similarities

its just top down and really damn hard, which you'll learn why if you play it

How far are you into Fusion? I really haven't heard anyone say Fusion is easy.

Also, try Metroid Prime 2. It's pretty brutal your first time through.

Vommack said:

Well there are 6 sectors, and I am willing to bet you go through all 6, and I completed two, did half of one to complete later, and an starting a 4th. I have no idea what percentage of the game it is?

Also, I plan to play the Metroid Prime series eventually.

Toothless said:
Vommack said:

Well there are 6 sectors, and I am willing to bet you go through all 6, and I completed two, did half of one to complete later, and an starting a 4th. I have no idea what percentage of the game it is?

Also, I plan to play the Metroid Prime series eventually.

fusion isnt really that hard besides some sa-x encounters, most bosses are usually pretty easy, that or they take forever.

Back