Most Hated Characters

NitoriAria

Candid Friend
What characters make you rage every time you see them?

As for me, I can't stand Duck Hunt Dog, Big, Tingle, Ashley, Fi, Kersti, Marine, Professor Chops, Navi, Black Doom, Flame Hyenard, Tidus, Shinobu, Mr. Resetti, Omochao, Pigma, Elise, the Racing Beetle, Moneybags, Kaepora Gaebora, Porky, and Jasper.

Yoshi and Koopa Troopa. I want to twist off those eyes like RIGHT NOW.

I get mad when I see Mr. Ressetti, usually because half the time I end up there for half an hour.

Waluigi. What's the point of him even existing? His entire personality is based on various phrases that include "WAH".

Scrapper (LOZ:SS:)
Navi (LOZ:OOT)
Makarov (COD:MW)

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Yoshi and Koopa Troopa. I want to twist off those eyes like RIGHT NOW.

These two + Birdo are nearly the only characters I truly despise.

All other characters I "hate" (Tingle, Wario, Big) I don't really hate them on the level as those characters.

I also hate Charizard, Excadrill, Garchomp, and Arceus.

Other M's Adam Malkovich.
And yes, I'm treating him as separate from the Fusion one.

Emile and Marta from, tales of symphonia 2.

Also fawful, the koopalings, gerome(fire emblem), and probably a ton more.

Niime said:
yes even tiki
she has literally no reason to be in the game

but she's a reprensitive of the only remaining old cast

well and that fanservice and the only good dragon/wtf ever unit.

I don't like how they made Tiki into fanservice.
i miss her from the ds games :(

Niime said:
I don't like how they made Tiki into fanservice.
i miss her from the ds games :(

thats only because you liked her as a loli

Some of my most hated characters are the Tiki Tak Tribe from Donkey Kong Country Returns. Every one of them are such bland, generic, and soulless characters with absolutely nothing likeable about them, other than their character designs.

Sigma said:
Some of my most hated characters are the Tiki Tak Tribe from Donkey Kong Country Returns. Every one of them are such bland, generic, and soulless characters with absolutely nothing likeable about them, other than their character designs.

you seem to have a rather raging hate for dkcr.

I know the first three are actually fantastic but dkcr doesnt seem all that bad.

I never once said that Returns was a terrible game. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and played almost non-stop the first day I got it. I just felt that the game left quite a lot to be desired.

Sigma said:
I never once said that Returns was a terrible game. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and played almost non-stop the first day I got it. I just felt that the game left quite a lot to be desired.

oh i remember you saying it was disapointing and a few other times were negative inputs on the game, but oh well i guess.

bad assumption i suppose.

Back