Mario Golf: World Tour Community

Sorry man, it's late so I decided to dip. Maybe tomorrow or something; this game sparked my interest again.

Also that tree intercepting my Mario Fade shot on Seaside Course needs to go somewhere, it completely wrecked (deep into the heavy rough) that perfected power shot.

I can play tomorrow, probably. I'll try be on.

I just joined the community, but I bet it's dead now. Also, if anyone wants to play a Skins Match online, here's the community code:

33-4320-2683-1834

If you want to play, please PM me and I'll schedule a time to be in the lobby.

i feel we can slightly revive this for a bit or the SSS version.

maybe we can create quick matches with a few people.-

Swiftie_Luma said:
i feel we can slightly revive this for a bit or the SSS version.

maybe we can create quick matches with a few people.-

I don't have World Tour, but I have Sports Superstars, so I'd be down for that (though maybe a different board topic?).

maybe on the weekend we can organize something. I don't want to let the game die out like that tbh

I bet no one plays this game anymore, but I’ll be hosting a community skins match. The joining period lasts until 7 PM EDT, about 1.5 hours from the time I’m posting this. As it is a skins match, it will not be held in the standard MW community. If you would like to join, the community code is 33-4320-2683-1834.

To join, just start the game and tap Mario Golf > Vs. > Community Match > Enter Code, then type in the above code and close your 3DS until the start of the game. I’m that guy named “Garrison” in the P1 slot, in case you need it.

Additionally, chat for the game takes place in our wiki IRC channel. You can get there by clicking “chat” in the top toolbar.

Here’s the current time in my area if you need it: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/raleigh

EDIT: Because nobody joined by 7 PM, I am extending the joining period until 8 PM EST. After that, if there are still no participants, you can PM me to reopen the game.

EDIT 2: Nobody joined before 8, so the match is now closed unless you specifically ask me to reopen it.

due to personal issues i wasn't able to keep up on this.

Maybe soon. I would like to have some matches at least.

Yeah, I understand. It was on short notice anyway. How about this Saturday? Last week I scheduled it for 11 PM UTC (7 PM EDT), but that’s a bit late for certain time zones. Maybe 7 PM UTC (3 PM EDT)?

Man, I wish scheduling matches was easier (actually, I should post that in the “good wishes aren’t always good wishes” thread...)

Back