Mario Golf: World Tour Community

3pm

Ninelevendo said:
I feel like such an outcast.
And everyone else I've played against has a different timezone and the World Flag 2 Combo, while I'm here with the weirdest timezone and the World Flag 1 Combo.

From what I can tell, you're two hours behind my timezone. It's almost 10AM here.

Anyway, does anyone want to play some rounds with me?

Azusa Nakano said:
From what I can tell, you're two hours behind my timezone. It's almost 10AM here.

Anyway, does anyone want to play some rounds with me?
Me? No, I am 5 hours behind yours.

Stargazing said:
Anyone wanna play? It doesn't matter if it's in the community or the friend room.
ESIT: If I don't respond, I probably fell asleep. It's 00:19 here as I modify this, and you guys usually start your communities at 01:30.

Oh, the above post just threw me off.

Azusa Nakano said:
Stargazing said:
Anyone wanna play? It doesn't matter if it's in the community or the friend room.
ESIT: If I don't respond, I probably fell asleep. It's 00:19 here as I modify this, and you guys usually start your communities at 01:30.

That was like 10 hours ago. (and i see you removed the canadian part i think u checked my profile)

Stargazing said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Stargazing said:

That was like 10 hours ago. (and i see you removed the canadian part i think u checked my profile)
That was actually based off your World Flag gear but I felt it was too much of an assumption.

Azusa Nakano said:
Stargazing said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Stargazing said:

That was actually based off your World Flag gear but I felt it was too much of an assumption.
It was a pretty good one, because I am Canadian. :)

I would, but I have no idea when I'm going to my grandma's and risk losing my connection. Sorry.
When I get to my grandma's, I can play all I want.

Turns, out, I'll be at my grandma's in 10 minutes or so. Play a round or two without me, I'll join later.

Back