CLUE: The Scottish Mario Play ~ "Piglet, nae!" (A3S3)

Re: CLUE: The Scottish Mario Play ~ Nitpicking welcome! (A2S1 out!)

I apologize, but I'm going to have to delay this for awhile. School begins next week, and I need this weekend to prepare.

Scene 2 will be out Tuesday~Wednesday, followed closely by Scene 3 definitely by the 29th.

Re: CLUE: The Scottish Mario Play ~ Nitpicking welcome! (A2S1 out!)

Take as much time as you need.

Re: CLUE: The Scottish Mario Play ~ Ding, dong, the Kaiju's dead! (A2S2 released!)

Reviews and criticism welcome.

Per Javelin's criticism, I tried to make Lady Macbeth/Lady MacJav's reason for not killing the king a little more justifiable. Pls tell me if I did a decent job with that.

Re: CLUE: The Scottish Mario Play ~ Ding, dong, the Kaiju's dead! (A2S2 released!)

Wouldn't the fact that a javelin was used make it obvious it was Jav who killed me?

OMG, this section:
LADY MACJAV:
The attempt and not the deed confounds us. In modern words, to get caught now would be career suicide. Luckily everyone’s sound asleep, I’ve just got to make sure I don’t make a–
[DUNCZILLA rolls over in his sleep, and crushes LADY MACJAV’s wing.]
GYAAAAH! I meant SOOOUUND, gyaaaah’s not a word. Oh my, did I just scream twice? And I’ve dropped my knife somewhere, it must have rolled away! If the princes woke up, I’m done for!
[MCDALCOLM and DONALBLUE, being heavy sleepers, remain dormant.]
Well, lucky me. But I’m pinned beneath ten thousand tonnes of radioactive lizard flesh without my weapon. Eh, could be worse. At least he uses deodorant.
[Enter MACJAV]
MACJAV:
Stop lounging with the stranger in bed and get up! You were supposed to stab the king already.
Was so hilarious, that I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes.

GalacticPetey said:
Wouldn't the fact that a javelin was used make it obvious it was Jav who killed me?
You got to remember, this was before crime scene investigation was invented. So if someones is murdered, no one is going to try to figure out the killer.

GalacticPetey said:

it's jav's castle either way. he's got to have a ton of those things lying around. the accused murderers could have just picked up the closest feasible weapon.

edit: apparently i didn't write down how df got out from under dunczilla before switching the scene to the bedroom. remind me to fix that.

Next chapter will be out tomorrow or the next day, but in the meantime I made three posters:

MacJav.jpg

LadyMacJav.jpg

20140901004934%21Banquoshi.jpg

And I'm Javert said:
Next chapter will be out tomorrow or the next day, but in the meantime I made three posters:

MacJav.jpg

LadyMacJav.jpg

Banquoshi.jpg
OMG. I am like seriously considering printing these out and putting them on my wall.

Great posters. You should make more.

And I'm Javert said:

7/10 missing the butler.

Actually joke that stuff is as amzing as the rest of this thing.

If i'm Vommackduff's Smartass Kid, what size am I? Normal? Medium-Large? Too big?

It depends on which unit was your mother, of course.

I liked it. Anton makes a very good witch, even if he did blow his cover. And that's some damn waiting for whoever's going to Florida.

My role also looks to be very interesting.

I AM NOT TOO BIG

...but this is still great

Hackmon said:
And I'm Javert said:

MacJav.jpg

LadyMacJav.jpg

Banquoshi.jpg
OMG. I am like seriously considering printing these out and putting them on my wall.

aww, thanks :)

Gregor said:
It depends on which unit was your mother, of course.

^that, plus maybe an extra thane or two, is pretty much all I need left in terns of sign-ups.

Duskull said:
And that's some damn waiting for whoever's going to Florida.

it's only 6,600 kilometers away, by air it shouldn't take longer than 9 hours for a non-stop flight or 12 for an indirect flight

unless they stop in newark, which is hell in airport form.

I meant the waiting for Disneyland and Universal :P

oh right lol.

800 years of standing in line is worth it though

yet another update

i think this is the most productive i've ever been at anything.

also i added a navigation template to the main article, just noting.

Skeleton vandalism?

I suppose there was that one time the original Godzilla's skeleton was used to construct Mechagodzilla.

Back