Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

if anyone missed Hoopa in Europe/Australia there's an event code distribution going on atm until the end of April: the code is HOOPA2016, and it gives you a Lv. 50 Hoopa that can activate the Prison Bottle event like any other Hoopa.

FYI, the darkrai event has begun and will end on May 24th. I suggest going sooner though, as it's all dependent on how many cards your Gamestop, or similar store in other parts of the world, got.

Got my Zygarde. (Actually didn't know there was a Zygarde giveaway, luckily I checked Mystery Gift literally the last day of the event)
Unfortunately can't get a Darkai, due to not living in the US.

Already done. Just Victini and Volcanion left, and my Dex will be finished.

Volcanion distribution has been confirmed for October. It will be a Gamestop serial code in the U.S. No idea about Europe or anywhere else.

i have an extra arceus code if anyone wants it, pm me for it. i dont know if it works on european/australian games though

Keldeo is live.

Volcanion starts on Monday in NA at Gamestop.

You can get Hoopa by using the code 2016HOOPA but that expires tomorrow so you better hurry.

if anyone needs a volcanion code because they live in bum fuck nowhere hmu i have an extra

nah no one else claimed it, pming it to you in a bit

FYI, for the two other people beside me who used the Pokemon Global Link, it will be shutting down for X/Y/OR/AS on November 1 where it will undergo maintenance for Sun/Moon. Make sure to use all your Poke Miles at either the shop or playing the games on there for prizes before then.

I'm just going to buy a bunch of rare candies then shit them out on some dittos, that way when I transfer it to Sun/Moon I can use bottlecaps on it instantly and have some totally legit 6 31 IV foreign dittos for shiny breeding. :yoshi:

I hope they bring back the dream world one day....I really liked that feature...

Just an FYI you only have one week before PGL shuts down for XYORAS. Everyone will probably wait until the 31st and make the site chug so do it before or forever hold your peace.....and Poke Miles.

Triple post :boshi:

Genesect is now live. Go to your Gamestop or w/e to get the code.

I hope you used all your Poke Miles because they're now gone. You should have listened.

Oboro said:
Triple post :boshi:

Genesect is now live. Go to your Gamestop or w/e to get the code.

I hope you used all your Poke Miles because they're now gone. You should have listened.

I did. Now I have 99 Rare Candies.

Back