Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

It's amazing to see nobody bothers to answer me. -_-

Wonder Trade is basically trading that takes only a few seconds and you don't know what the other person will give you in return.

The Friend Safari is post game in Kiolude City where any friends registered on your 3DS will have a Friend Safari you can explore and catch Pokemon of a specific type.

Sylveon said:
It's amazing to see nobody bothers to answer me. -_-
how about not being so fucking impatient and waiting more than eight hours

it's selfish to assume that people are always going to be at your beck and call, because, hey, fun fact, uh, people have lives outside of this damn forum

Donatello said:
Its almost time for me to explore Victory Road. Any maps? Game FAQs didn't really have anything in that department.
Maps? We don't need no stinking maps.

But seriously, it's pretty easy to navigate. You won't need a map.

In other news, I hate that Cresselia only appears on a mirage spot that changes daily. Such a bitch to get to appear.

So would I have better chances trying to catch that roaming Cresselia that I still haven't caught yet in Diamond (without a Master since I wasted it as a 10 year old) or to get the RNG one in ORAS?

CoroCoro has leaked and Hoopa has officially been revealed as it is starring in the upcoming movie. Also to be featured in the movie is a Shiny Rayquaza, soon to be distributed in ORAS, at least in Japan.

corocoro2153.jpg

Hoping this event comes to America.

I just became the new champion. Although I kept struggling against a prehistoric flower. >_<

Now on to the Delta Episode! By the way any HMs I'll be needing for this little sidequest?

Why did they make this game easier from Emerald? Gen 6 games are easy enough as it is with the Exp. Share, they didn't need to give the gym leaders the weaker roster.

The Pokemon Company emailed me for free codes for Fully Evolved Unova Starters with their hidden abilities. Anyone else get this?

Back