Martin Scorsese's roster

Everyone's face when we get Donkey Kong Jr. instead.

Even worse, he'd double as a third DK rep.

Smasher said:
Given that he most likely would have been a transformation character, I thought his chances died at the direct, and even before then I didn't think he would happen.

I felt that the Dog's biggest competition were Takamaru, Lip, and Mach Rider. With Takamaru gone and Lip looking unlikely (her main weapon is an item and Panel de Pon blocks have appeared in a couple of places), I think it would be either Mach Rider or the Dog if we were to get a retro character. I'm not so sure that we will, though.
I'm sure we'll get another retro rep

Kart Player 2008 said:
This roster is terrible.

Right when he replaces Sceptile with Mewtwo you say the roster is terrible lol.

Well Ghirahim is not playable...son of a bitch. Oh well in you go Impa. It's nice that Smash is starting to rely more on female but how about more villains? btw is Travis Touchdown still possible? Suda does want him in

The Shulk trailer had nothing to do with it. The whole Mach Rider thing was another person. Yeah, the pictures and videos are legit, but not that rumor involving Mach Rider.

Lumastar said:
supermariofan said:
Lumastar said:
supermariofan said:
Took out Mach Rider, but the rest I'm leaving because they all seem legit
Good. Who did you replace him with?
No one, who else is there?
King K. Rool? Chorus Kids?
Chorus Kids and Mach Rider to me are the only leaked characters that are bullshit, King K Rool is a maybe for me, but seeing how she recently appeared in Tropical Freeze, I think Dixie is more likely

supermariofan said:
Lumastar said:
supermariofan said:
Lumastar said:
supermariofan said:
Took out Mach Rider, but the rest I'm leaving because they all seem legit
Good. Who did you replace him with?
No one, who else is there?
King K. Rool? Chorus Kids?
Chorus Kids and Mach Rider to me are the only leaked characters that are bullshit, King K Rool is a maybe for me, but seeing how she recently appeared in Tropical Freeze, I think Dixie is more likely
Why can't you add both?

Back