Martin Scorsese's roster

I still don't know if the next Zelda character will be Tetra or Impa.

Tetra because of the recent Wind Waker release

Impa because of Sheik's change of fighting style and Impa is similar to Sheik

>Sheik's moveset has been changed a little bit
>Impa is similar to Sheik

Impa confirmed

I actually like this a lot, but I would be upset about no Mewtwo.

supermariofan said:
Misty said:
Dankey Kang said:
Hell, I already have an idea for the Final Smash.

The dog jumps to the background and a cursor appears. Then you can just shoot the other fighters.
You mean like Snake?
Misty what is that clip of Peach crying from?
He won't be able to answer until tomorrow I think. But it's from this Japanese advertisement for New Super Luigi U, but edited to have the Luigi "Death Stare" from Mario Kart 8.

Took out Dixie and...Chrom :'( and replaced them with Robin and Lucina. Also replaced Snake with Rayman, I mean him as a trophy could be a sign, I mean Sakurai is pretty mysterious.

Lumastar said:
supermariofan said:
Took out Dixie and...Chrom :'( and replaced them with Robin and Lucina. Also replaced Snake with Rayman, I mean him as a trophy could be a sign, I mean Sakurai is pretty mysterious.
Ridley. Rayman is not playable.

Globox is.
What about Ridley?

supermariofan said:
Lumastar said:
supermariofan said:
Ridley. Rayman is not playable.

Globox is.
What about Ridley?
Sakurai has not mentioned him by name in a Pic of the Day, Nintendo Direct, Famitsu article, or interview after the first trailer was shown. He did something similar with Palutena (Kid Icarus: Uprising stuff aside).

Well shit! Looks like Takamaru won't be playable...oh well, in you go random Rythym Fighter, and back in you go Lucas

Took out Duck Hunt Dog and replaced Impa with Ghirahim, I can't hide the fact that I want him in despite being a one time character

Lumastar said:
supermariofan said:
Lumastar said:
Duck Hunt Dog has a chance now that two of his biggest competitors are out.
What were his two competitors?
He has several, but Takamaru and Prince Sablé were both in the run with him. Now that they're out, Duck Hunt Dog might be the most likely retro rep.
In that case, I just removed Snake and added him

How was Prince Sablé ever considered for being playable? I didn't even know he existed until yesterday.

Given that he most likely would have been a transformation character, I thought his chances died at the direct, and even before then I didn't think he would happen.

I felt that the Dog's biggest competition were Takamaru, Lip, and Mach Rider. With Takamaru gone and Lip looking unlikely (her main weapon is an item and Panel de Pon blocks have appeared in a couple of places), I think it would be either Mach Rider or the Dog if we were to get a retro character. I'm not so sure that we will, though.

Back