Characters in the next SSB

ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want
from capcom "X" or zero, they are more PWNsome than the original megaman

I couldn't agree more :D They are epic (epic enough that Mega Man X is my favorite Mega Man series ;))

It'd be cool if Volke was in a SSB game. Gawd, playing as a theif/assasin (lol, spelt wrong) would be freakin' awesome.

The original Mega Man series may not be as "epic" as X when it comes to storylines, but they're a hell of a lot more fun. :/

Assassin* We need a Fire Emblem character who doesn't use swords. I say Hector or Ephriam.

maledict said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

I couldn't agree more :D They are epic (epic enough that Mega Man X is my favorite Mega Man series ;))

It'd be cool if Volke was in a SSB game. Gawd, playing as a theif/assasin (lol, spelt wrong) would be freakin' awesome.
zelgius would be a good heavy weight character, zelgius is a badass!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunatly, he has absolutly no chance. His alter ego, on the other hand...

Lario said:
Nobody.

He's the best guy. Why? Noone can hurt him! He can watch everyone beat the crap out of each other.

Too bad he can't attack...

Didn't I JUST say this was for REAL candidates? >_> The next person to put a character like this gets a warn. I'm sick of it.

Doesn't use swords? So, technically, your only option would be characters whom use weapons like lances and axes.

MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

The original Mega Man series may not be as "epic" as X when it comes to storylines, but they're a hell of a lot more fun. :/

Assassin* We need a Fire Emblem character who doesn't use swords. I say Hector or Ephriam.

maledict said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

Lario said:
Nobody.

He's the best guy. Why? Noone can hurt him! He can watch everyone beat the crap out of each other.

Didn't I JUST say this was for REAL candidates? >_> The next person to put a character like this gets a warn. I'm sick of it.

Doesn't use swords? So, technically, your only option would be characters whom use weapons like lances and axes.

Magic, Bows, and Strike.

ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

maledict said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

Lario said:
Nobody.

Magic, Bows, and Strike.

I said "like" not all. Being able to use Magic (and no, I'm not referring to Zelda -_-') would be awesome.

MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

maledict said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

Lario said:
Nobody.

Magic, Bows, and Strike.

I said "like" not all. Being able to use Magic (and no, I'm not referring to Zelda -_-') would be awesome.

The only Magic users I think that might be able to make it as playable characters would be Sanaki, Micaiah, or Soren. MAAAAAAAAAAYBE Linda.

ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

maledict said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

Lario said:
Nobody.

Magic, Bows, and Strike.

The only Magic users I think that might be able to make it as playable characters would be Sanaki, Micaiah, or Soren. MAAAAAAAAAAYBE Linda.

The only one I know out of those is Soren. :eek:

Lario said:
Toad, just as a "punching bag".

...FATALITY.
ChaosNinji said:
You must've missed this.

ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
The only one I know out of those is Soren. :eek:

You should know Sanaki... She was in PoR, as well as RD.

Oh, that Sanaki. I didn't know if there was other Sanaki's in the game. So, Sanaki could use magic? Cool!

ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

...FATALITY.
ChaosNinji said:
You must've missed this.
What's wrong with that? Peach uses toad all the time to take damage for her. :P

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

...FATALITY.
ChaosNinji said:
You must've missed this.
That's an attack, not a character.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

...FATALITY.
ChaosNinji said:
You must've missed this.
That's an attack, not a character.
It's not really an attack, am I right? More like a counter or just a special move.

McDimentio said:
a metroid character is the best candidate, after Krystal
I don't know, Samus has been alone since the first SSB. There are already three Starwing characters.

McDimentio said:
a metroid character is the best candidate, after Krystal
Who, though? There's barely any recurring characters besides Samus. (and I doubt Metroid Prime/Dark Samus would ever be in there)

Lario said:
Ridly has a possible chance, and he'd be bigger than everyone else.

Cloud 'n' Candy?

NO.

Maybe either of them cloud be assist trophies?

Anyway, I say that Shadow Queen and Rosalina become skins for Peach in the next game.

And have Marina Liteyear from the only N64 game "Mischief Makers" be playable (since that game was fun, and not a pain in the ass like Kid Icarus)

Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Ridly has a possible chance, and he'd be bigger than everyone else.

Cloud 'n' Candy?

NO.

Anyway, I say that Shadow Queen and Rosalina become skins for Peach in the next game.
Ooo, that would be cool.

Maybe instead of the old Pokemon Trainer, I think they'll use Gold in the next one, instead of Red.

^Self-explanotory

Back