Love and Fear

You're Thirteen said:
Fronk said:
in that case this'd be vengefulness, but what would vengefulness be considered as, a form of anger (which is in turn a manifestation of fear), or a form of love (idk, you tell me how this could be love lol)
A love for your dignity perhaps?
hm, maybe because you love your dignity, you fear it being tarnished and in response to it being tarnished, you got angry, which brought on vengefulness and the unnecessary desire to get reassurance from a public forum

@thread holy fuck what did I type i need to go to bed

Smg2daisy said:
Sometimes I can have more than one personality in myself, and I have to fight over it even though I am chatting with Cirdec. If he notices, I can just eventually cry out and try to get away from despair which comes from nowhere.
If you fear this, then talk it out with the one you love.

Fronk said:
You're Thirteen said:
Fronk said:
in that case this'd be vengefulness, but what would vengefulness be considered as, a form of anger (which is in turn a manifestation of fear), or a form of love (idk, you tell me how this could be love lol)
A love for your dignity perhaps?
hm, maybe because you love your dignity, you fear it being tarnished and in response to it being tarnished, you got angry, which brought on vengefulness and the unnecessary desire to get reassurance from a public forum

@thread holy fuck what did I type i need to go to bed
Maybe he loves someone on this forum site, and so is trying to impress them. They admire him, so he gets the love he wants from them.

Glowsquid said:
What are you fuckers on
a computer, which is unhealthy in at least 27 ways

also I drank water from the mystical fountains of MJ so am I at risk

Smg2daisy said:
Sometimes I can have more than one personality in myself, and I have to fight over it even though I am chatting with Cirdec. If he notices, I can just eventually cry out and try to get away from despair which comes from nowhere.

Don't worry I know that, I will always love you, mon amour,

Back