Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
President Madagascar said:
Super Paper Mario.

You might now ask why I chose this one. Well, it's simple.

The story, the characters, the music... Everything blends together perfectly in this game. At points I even forgot that I was playing a Mario game.

for the sake of classic RPG gameplay, TTYD might be the best, but it will never reach the greatness of SPM.

Oh yeah and also the last time I checked the Nintendo Channel (R.I.P. 2006-2012) on my Wii I had 176 hours of playtime on SPM alone, making it the second most played game on my Wii Library.
I voted for Super Paper Mario as well, but I removed my vote when I noticed that Dream Team had none. Such a great game deserves at least on vote.

Super Paper Mario
I really liked the gameplay and, although it was different from other Paper Mario's, I thought it worked really well.
The story was really well-built (If that makes any sense).
The music was amazing.
(Dream Team takes a close second.)

Berkana said:
Wait a minute... How is it that Sticker Star managed to get a vote, while both Super Mario RPG and Dream Team did not?
In other words, "Stop liking what I don't like."

...Ugh. Really? That was merely a question that I asked out of curiosity, because of how largely-hated that game is compared to the others. Why the hell are people always making things I say seem worse than what they actually are?

I interpreted your tone as bitter, so I made the response.

Bitter about that, of all things? I don't have a problem with people liking different things from me. In fact, I can name quite a few things I like that other people hate, so that's nothing I'd lose sleep over. Like I said, that was a question that was asked out of curiosity and confusion, because I remember there being another poll where Sticker Star ended up losing by a much larger margin than it did this time around. Plus, many people have said that Dream Team was everything that game wasn't, so I just found the poll results to be kind of ironic.

I thought I remember your bashing Sticker Star previously, so I must've used that context to interpret your tone. There were a lot of people that bashed Sticker Star and wrote elaborate things about their hatred for Sticker Star, so I could've easily mistakened you for another user.

The poll sounds pretty ironic. It's probably the wrong people sampled or something. :P

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but there may be several more younger and less experienced fans voting in the poll. Naturally, they'd have no idea what SMRPG is but would remember playing Sticker Star.

Nick Fury said:
I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but there may be several more younger and less experienced fans voting in the poll. Naturally, they'd have no idea what SMRPG is but would remember playing Sticker Star.
Explains why everyone is all "Super Mario Bros. sucks, go play Call of Duty for a 'real' game, because Super Mario Bros. has bad graphics and sound"

Nick Fury said:

they're better off not playing smrpg.

Misty said:
Nick Fury said:
Explains why everyone is all "Super Mario Bros. sucks, go play Call of Duty for a 'real' game, because Super Mario Bros. has bad graphics and sound"
And then, there are statements like, "Call of Duty sucks, go play a 'real' game like Super Mario Galaxy 2", just to be fair. I know, I'm exaggerating a bit.

Nick Fury said:
What about the Wii Virtual Console? Super Mario RPG has been on it for almost six years now.

Nick Fury said:

To be honest, as unlikely as that being true, I'm doubtful they'd even vote for Super Mario Role Playing Game: Legend of the Seven Stars for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System regardless, I've seen several playthroughs of the game and I wouldn't call it spectacular compared to some of the other games on the poll. If anything, TTYD is the game any younger people wouldn't know about, unlike Super Mario Role Playing Game: Legend of the Seven Stars for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System; TTYD hasn't been on the Virtual Console and it came out before Super Mario Role Playing Game: Legend of the Seven Stars for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System went on the Virtual Console, yet it has the most votes by quite a margin which would probably contradict that theory.

Bowser's Inside Story is my favourite but I love the others too(well I haven't played the original Paper Mario and not enough of Sticker Star to judge).

Back