Tomodachi Life-Finally For American, Europe !

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
Yeah, more games need to use that model (and really, Tomodachi Life could have). For those unaware, after being friendly to another Sim enough, you can enter a friendship, and from there, you can enter a romantic relationship. No gender preferences or sexuality option required.
True. Those games gave players the choice to enter any type of relationships they like. If you don't like homosexual relationships, then don't have the character engage in one.
and that would've been perfectly doable in this game because it literally asks you 'I want to be friends with Tom Hanks. Should I be friends with Tom Hanks?' or 'I think I'm in love with Pink Gold Peach, should I tell her how I feel?' and if you don't approve of the relationship then you say no, simple. whether the relationship is a success or not is determined by their personalities, so gender shouldn't be an issue

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Well ok!

X5kiYOL.jpg

rcpA4cZ.jpg

S3aBF6Z.jpg
Someone on here should do an lp thread of Tomodachi Life. Take suggestions/qrs for miis and stuff, document the results, profit

would offer kamek and morshu x10

Finally got to watching the direct.

The voices suck.

But...this game looks too hiliarious to pass up. I might get it, but probably not until a little after it is released.

Thanks to money I have sitting in my account, come the 6th, I can get this for $20 if I so choose (assuming it gets listed at $40). Fuck, I need more money. I hate having to choose between this and MK8 (I'd pick MK8, but then I'll have no motivation to finish the shit I have for the Wii U that I promised myself I would finish).

Ulrich said:
The voices suck.
It's not like Microsoft Sam where some guy recorded 634 lines and then a voice profile was created. These voices are generated on the fly by a 3DS system, and the voices sound no better or worse than it's DS predecessor (the original Tomodachi Collection (Japan only)).

It gives some extra hilarity.

So Nintendo's doing a Tomodachi Life hangout soon. The link's there so you know exactly when it starts, who's in it, and will have the link on hand should you be interested in watching.

What caught my attention, though, is this:

"Anyone who buys the game will get two codes to give to friends who own Nintendo 3DS systems to let them download a special "Move-In" demo version of Tomodachi Life so they can check it out for themselves. Quantities of the codes available in stores are limited and are available while supplies last."

So, apparently (at least in the Japanese version), having children with other Miis is an important feature in the game.
I don't really know what anymore

if theres anyone out there who has the NTSC version of this and has some of those move-in demo codes that they're willing to give away, i'd really appreaciate if you could pm one to me pls :)

Is this game any good? Because honestly, I think Animal Crossing is superior.

Comparing the two, you can have a maximum of ten villagers in New Leaf compared to 100 Miis on your island in Tomodachi Life. Give a villager a gift, and it gets displayed in their house. Give a Mii a gift, it gets used. Both games allow you to play games at times, but you're not risking something valuable you already have if you lose in TL (you just get given toilet paper or a box of tissues). In NL, each villager has a predefined personality, and you have the option to give them certain phrases. In TL, every Mii's personality is determined with your input. Not only that, but you also decide how they sound when speaking and how names should be pronounced. In NL, when you solve a villager's problem, you tend to get a shitty gift. In TL, when you solve a Mii's problem, you might get a shitty gift, but you also get paid, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. Speaking of money, there are daily donations (compared to donations never happening in NL). In NL, villagers have favorite fruits. In TL, Miis have foods they like and dislike. I could go on and on, and I've had the game for a little over twelve hours.

I heard there's only like 24 apartment spaces, so how do the 100 Miis come into play?

Oh, it's in the box.

Since both my sister and me got copies, I have 4 codes.

edit:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
Pink Gold NEXandGBX said:
oh well, i'm getting the game today anyways.

can you pls give me one of your codes? pls i'll be ur friend :)
Sent.

Magolor said:
I heard there's only like 24 apartment spaces, so how do the 100 Miis come into play?

Pink Gold NEXandGBX said:
I think it expands after a while.

Yeah, it gets bigger as you add Miis.

Back