Tomodachi Life-Finally For American, Europe !

You can use a workaround by using one of the accented vowels in place of the vowel. For example, "shit" is inappropriate, but "shít" is alright. For some odd reason, it doesn't work with accented Us in the word "fuck". Sad.

Also, playing this game makes me hungry. The food, or at least most of it, looks good. And some of my couples' babies are scary.

Magolor said:
You can use a workaround by using one of the accented vowels in place of the vowel. For example, "shit" is inappropriate, but "shít" is alright. For some odd reason, it doesn't work with accented Us in the word "fuck". Sad.

Also, playing this game makes me hungry. The food, or at least most of it, looks good. And some of my couples' babies are scary.

You should see Christina Aguilera's and Shaq's kid.

My Mii and Samus's baby, and surprisingly, Waluigi and Peach's baby look normal. Wario and Rosalina's baby is a male, but he has Rosalina's face exactly, which looks really odd and his eyebrows are above his head. Link and Zelda's baby is alright for the most part, but her mouth is literally like a centimeter below her nose so when she opens it her entire nose is inside the mouth.

Funny enough, I didn't plan on Link marrying Zelda, since Zelda was sweethearts with one of my other Miis. However, they broke up and she ended up dating Link through some sheer luck.

So I put Tony Abbott in my game and while he was sleeping I took the opportunity to draw a penis on his head. As I was doing it he said, "If you ever want to punch someone in the face, punch me."

This game is all kinds of perfect.

^lol

Got this game about a week ago. I've been waiting for this to be localised for ages and to finally play it myself is like a dream come true. My own experience with the game has been really weird at times, but mostly hilarious.

The dialouge in the game is extremely repetitive at times (Why yes Mii, I'll look at your stomach for the fifth time today. Of course there's "nothing special going on down there", again) but it's mostly humorous. The little touches in this game are what make it fantastic though. I laughed when I discovered you could draw on your Miis face while they're sleeping. I just wish all of the treasures like the Game and Watch actually had a purpose other than to be sold, it'd be cool to have some more weird pointless things to play with other than kaleidoscopes and fans (I swear if I get another bloody cold medicine)

Took forever to get a marriage and unlock almost every menu option (I was vying for Nick Cage to marry Oldbag or Alice from VLR but he proposed to Joo Dee and I'm like ugh). Still, with only 5 things offered every day in most shops it's going to take ages to collect everything.

I'll post some QRs once I have suitable outfits for some of my favourite Miis. I've avoided spoilers on most of the outfits so here's hoping there's an orange tux for Damon Gant.

So far I've got Scott Pilgrim and Dami Im dating but still waiting for Scotty to pop the question.

Wow, you can actually make your child older than the parents if you want them to move into the apartments. That's what I did, and it's just odd.

ugh i hate it when i get asked to take care of the baby. the motion controls one is annoying, and the "pat them or tickle them" one doesn't even seem to work
also when i was doing the latter, i got sick of hearing the crying so i tried to turn the sound off, but even when i had it at nothing, there was still sound... its really weird

Magolor said:
My Mii and Samus's baby, and surprisingly, Waluigi and Peach's baby look normal. Wario and Rosalina's baby is a male, but he has Rosalina's face exactly, which looks really odd and his eyebrows are above his head. Link and Zelda's baby is alright for the most part, but her mouth is literally like a centimeter below her nose so when she opens it her entire nose is inside the mouth.

Funny enough, I didn't plan on Link marrying Zelda, since Zelda was sweethearts with one of my other Miis. However, they broke up and she ended up dating Link through some sheer luck.

That alone means I want to get the game... but I already spent my allowance money on Sonic Colours and MK8...

filled up my sd card with pics from the game so I had to transfer them over to free up space

thought i'd upload some of my favourite images
Personally I would've named it the Pale-Tuna but whatevs
jSLAsau.jpg

Gwonam meditating
QxnY5BY.jpg

Also this...
yVlLoes.jpg

Jimmy T. being kawaii as fuck
roiRiux.jpg

Zora link in his natural habitat
wNi6meb.jpg

I made a mii of the cover girl from rhythm heaven wii and she looks fucking creepy all the time
AFnaRxa.jpg

so i'm downloading tomodachi life off my meh 2Mbps connection

...let's just see where this goes :P (initial thoughts to be posted later)

edit: ok so i spent the first two hours literally just adding miis

by the time i decided to do stuff most of them just didn't want to do anything

so i guess i'll have more fun with this tomorrow :P (also morgan freeman and bill trinen are friends somehow and it's amazing)

Vince McMahon said:

so i guess i'll have more fun with this tomorrow :P (also morgan freeman and bill trinen are friends somehow and it's amazing)
match made in heaven

yeah it gets worse at night when literally everyone is sleeping and you can't do anything at all (though drawing on their faces is fun), but I guess it's less punishing than AC on time-based events

has anyone made an islander just because they received a hat/outfit/whatever that would fit said person perfectly?

I got this turquoise dress and well...
added Rosalina, then blew $5000 to give her the galaxy interior, worth it. just need a silver crown or something
aHnWQTs.jpg

I also received this green shirt and dungarees combo which was perfect for Luigi.
sQrzP3Z.jpg

so now they're neighbours, ALONG WITH THIS SEXINESS
BjPc7ni.jpg

(there is no good way to make a waluigi mii)

BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS WHO WILL WIN THE HEART OF THE PRINCESS FIRST :O :O

Captain GBAToad said:
Vince McMahon said:

match made in heaven

yeah it gets worse at night when literally everyone is sleeping and you can't do anything at all (though drawing on their faces is fun), but I guess it's less punishing than AC on time-based events

has anyone made an islander just because they received a hat/outfit/whatever that would fit said person perfectly?

I got this turquoise dress and well...
added Rosalina, then blew $5000 to give her the galaxy interior, worth it. just need a silver crown or something
aHnWQTs.jpg

I also received this green shirt and dungarees combo which was perfect for Luigi.
sQrzP3Z.jpg

so now they're neighbours, ALONG WITH THIS SEXINESS
BjPc7ni.jpg

(there is no good way to make a waluigi mii)

BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS WHO WILL WIN THE HEART OF THE PRINCESS FIRST :O :O

I took this Rosalina mii, who sort of has a crown:

13616_rosalina.jpg

Hey, remember when I said that one of the Miis rejectes Samus's proposal? Well, that same Mii ended up marrying Samus's (and my) daughter. I guess if you can't get the best.......

Also, do the couples whose kids you sent to travel just continue shitting out babies? Like, the two couples' kids whom I kept in my apartments didn't ask for more babies, but the two couples whose kids I sent to travel want more.

And I repeat, this game makes me so damn hungry playing it. That tiramisu....

I bought it yesterday.
SO ADDICTIVE
At what point do you have to use the adult spray on kid miis so they can marry as I have one dating couple at the moment and I was wondering if they have to be adults to propose or now.

Haruka Nanase said:
I bought it yesterday.
SO ADDICTIVE
At what point do you have to use the adult spray on kid miis so they can marry as I have one dating couple at the moment and I was wondering if they have to be adults to propose or now.
well they'll propose to each other even if they're kids, but when they do they'll give you an age-o-matic and ask you to turn them both into adults to get married

@Gamefreak I'm not sure, I've kept every child as an islander so far, and none of 'em have asked me about another child yet

@Cirdec Yeah almost every Rosalina Mii I've seen has something like that, though I figured I'd give her eyebrows since I assume this game has a silver tiara or something

still holding out for a wizard outfit for Kamek though

My brothers mii is married to mikasa
I'm still trying to get mine and Haru together, I need another mii to set us up really.
Also Hanji and Tomoko Kuroki are best friends: hahaha

Princess Rosalina said:
I got the demo... What am I getting myeelf into, exactly?
Hell,
also Sasha Blouse keeps on trying to steal other mii's future husbands -_-: first Haru and then Rei (who is also her best friend)
I decided to give Rin and Klavier beauty kits and this happened as a result:
tumblr_n8fsch15Iy1r9lnngo1_400.jpg

Your rock it, Klavier

Back