EA attacks Nintendo again

I didn't think it was funny at all. My face was never straighter than this when I saw the reaction.

It's EA. They have firsthand experience in poor tastes.

Lol.

Just at the fact that EA is only making them appear stupid and basically...EA.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if EA just lost a lot of money from it, which wouldn't be disappointing whatsoever.

You know, it wasn't actually EA proper that made the statement; if you read the article, it even says their one of their top brass thought the tweets were tasteless. The account was run by Frostbite, i.e. their Battlefield division. It's like the difference between Nintendo and HAL Labs.

Farkles14 said:
You know, it wasn't actually EA proper that made the statement; if you read the article, it even says their one of their top brass thought the tweets were tasteless. The account was run by Frostbite, i.e. their Battlefield division. It's like the difference between Nintendo and HAL Labs.
Yeah, I know that. But EA as a whole should've condemned those statements rather than let just one guy think it's tasteless. After all, isn't EA still responsible for whatever their branches do?

This seems really harmless compared to some of the other things EA has done in the past.

Back