• Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vile said:
So, overall is this game easy, hard, or what? Are you guys beating it so fast because it's easy, or just have nothing better to do? :P
This game is probrably the shortest and easiest out of all the Mario and Luigi games, but yeah, the second one too. It's pretty addicting.

Lavos said:
Vile said:
So, overall is this game easy, hard, or what? Are you guys beating it so fast because it's easy, or just have nothing better to do? :P
This game is probrably the shortest and easiest out of all the Mario and Luigi games, but yeah, the second one too. It's pretty addicting.
PiT was shorter in my opinion, because it was just very straightforward. BiS has a bunch of hidden areas, secret items, and side quests like collecting beans and Blitties.

Jeff said:
Lavos said:
Vile said:
PiT was shorter in my opinion, because it was just very straightforward. BiS has a bunch of hidden areas, secret items, and side quests like collecting beans and Blittens.

theyre called Blittens. Ive done my research on this game

Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
Lavos said:
Vile said:
PiT was shorter in my opinion, because it was just very straightforward. BiS has a bunch of hidden areas, secret items, and side quests like collecting beans and Blitties.

theyre called Blittens. Ive done my research on this game
Not in the American version.

Vile said:

Well, I'm only to Tower of Yikk, but I wouldn't say it's easy. A good level, in my opinion. It's an awesome game, though.

Just beat the trash can thing. Not too bad once you get the hang of it. Use Green Shell on the little cans (it also hits the big one), and Jump Helmet on the big one.

Ralph Wiggum said:
Just beat the trash can thing. Not too bad once you get the hang of it. Use Green Shell on the little cans (it also hits the big one), and Jump Helmet on the big one.
Treat Baskets are a little more effective, but there's alot of methiods.

What was the hardest part of the game for you? It had to be the final time in the nose deck for me... I also had troule with Junker and Bowser Memory ML.

I found Alpha and Beta Kretin to be the hardest bosses. M and L weren't too bad if you attacked L when they were both around, and M when Luigi wussed out and left.

Ralph Wiggum said:
I found Alpha and Beta Kretin to be the hardest bosses. M and L weren't too bad if you attacked L when they were both around, and M when Luigi wussed out and left.
Yeah. For some reason I couldn't dodge M and L's attacks. Alpha and Beta Kretins attacks could be hard to dodge, but overall, they weren't too hard. It's wierd. I had little trouble with Alpha and Beta Kretin and Fawful Express, but I stunk at other battles.

Lavos said:
Ralph Wiggum said:
Yeah. For some reason I couldn't dodge M and L's attacks. Alpha and Beta Kretins attacks could be hard to dodge, but overall, they weren't too hard. It's wierd. I had little trouble with Alpha and Beta Kretin and Fawful Express, but I stunk at other battles.
You must be from a parallel universe! :eek:

Anyway, I had some trouble with Blizzard Midbus, Alpha/Beta Kretin, Dark Star, and one or two others. I found the game gets a little harder towards the end, I ended up having to go back and grind to the next one or two levels to beat him. :P

Bullfrog Dude said:
Can you still play as Bowser when you beat the game?
Not sure yet, I'm close to the final boss, but didn't fight it yet.

Bullfrog Dude said:
Sadly, once you beat the game, there's no continuous play. Just like the other Mario & Luigi games, you always go back to the last save point. :-[

Yoshi Boo 118 said:
Bullfrog Dude said:
Sadly, once you beat the game, there's no continuous play. Just like the other Mario & Luigi games, you always go back to the last save point. :-[

Seriously? How to we do the optionals, then? We need to do it before the final boss?

Bullfrog Dude said:
Yoshi Boo 118 said:
Bullfrog Dude said:
Seriously? How do we do the optionals, then? We need to do it before the final boss?
Guess so. :-\

Jeff said:
Bullfrog Dude said:
Yoshi Boo 118 said:
Bullfrog Dude said:
Seriously? How do we do the optionals, then? We need to do it before the final boss?
Guess so. :-\

Yeah, you do. By the way, on the Gauntlet (Battle Colleseum) I made it to the final class, and I almost beat all the enemies at Lv. 40, But I died on Dark Star X. :-[ I'm trying to get Bowser up to lv. 40

Fawful's Vacum Helement is realy annoying, it takes away your ability to use items, and then it KO's a bro with a hard to dodge attack. It's right up there with the dog from Duck Hunt on the jerk scale.

Dark Fawful was easy once he was separated from his headgear. The robotic Peach's castle is my absolute favorite fight in the game, period. I almost beat the final boss, but my thumb got tired, I couldn't inhale the Dark Star Core, and I turned off my DS.

Wayoshi said:
I'm mostly done with what I want to do in this game. All three are at Level 40, gauntlet defeated
I'm far from what I want to do. I'm aiming for all beans, mushroom balls, gear, pretty much anything collectable that the game tells you how many are left to get.

Back