Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ralph Wiggum said:
Just got the 3rd Star Cure.
I'm fighting the Junker in Peach's Fawful's Castle. The Cans it summons are annoying because they're hard to dodge when they reveal what inside them.

Jeff said:
Just got the Treat Basket. I like how Nintendo squeezed in some inside jokes like Luigi using the KO'd Socktop as a Kuribo's Shoe, and how one Socktop is even named Kuribo. ;D
Yeah, I liked the Kuribu reference too. I find it wierd how the last area (I think) in all three M+L games is a Castle. Kinda a throwback to the platformers, I guess.

Toadette 4evur said:
Jeff said:
Ralph Wiggum said:
I'm fighting the Junker in Peach's Fawful's Castle. The Cans it summons are annoying because they're hard to dodge when they reveal what inside them.

I hated Junker with a passion. -_-"
I do too. He's the first boss besides the Fawful Express that I had to use a Retry Clock on.

Snowstalker: I think they did that to build up suspense.

Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Jeff said:
Ralph Wiggum said:

I do too. He's the first boss besides the Fawful Express that I had to use a Retry Clock on.

I must stink, I had to use a retry clock on Bowser, Midbus 1, and a regular battle that I had really bad luck on.

Lavos said:
Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Jeff said:
Ralph Wiggum said:

I must stink, I had to use a retry clock on Bowser, Midbus 1, and a regular battle that I had really bad luck on.
There's a possibilty you're not, you could just be underlevel or not picking up on the attack teletales that help you dodge.

Jeff said:
Lavos said:
Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Jeff said:
Ralph Wiggum said:

There's a possibilty you're not, you could just be underlevel or not picking up on the attack teletales that help you dodge.
Meh, in the begining, I was overleveled. Bowsers shy guy attack killed me, I think, as for some reason I couldn't dodge it. For the Midbus battle I couldn't pick up on his attack patterns fast enough and I was too lazy to reset. For the battle, I had bad timing and my counter to one of the attacks ended up hurting me as well as countering, and ended up killing Mario. And I thought I could take him with just Weegi.... but....
So yeah. I had a semi-easy time with Fawful express and the boss of flab zone, surprisingly.

Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Jeff said:
Ralph Wiggum said:

If the mic on my DS wasn't screwed up I would have had a much easier time with the Fawful Express.

Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Jeff said:
Ralph Wiggum said:

I just beat junker. I must have had to battle him 9 times. That was probrably the battle I had the most trouble with so far.

I'm taking a small break from Fawful's Castle to look for attack pieces in Bowser's Castle and fight the optional Shroob bosses. The combonation for the door is hard to find though, so someone telling me what it is would be easier. :P There's wierd Yoshi referance when you fight a Fawful Guy, one of the attacks that a toungue comes from off screen and turns the Fawful guy into a egg, which then flung at Luigi or Mario.

Jeff said:
I'm taking a small break from Fawful's Castle to look for attack pieces in Bowser's Castle and fight the optional Shroob bosses. The combonation for the door is hard to find though, so someone telling me what it is would be easier. :P There's wierd Yoshi referance when you fight a Fawful Guy, one of the attacks that a toungue comes from off screen and turns the Fawful guy into a egg, which then flung at Luigi or Mario.
The shroobs aren't hard AT ALL. And you know that once you beat them, you get the 10 attack pieces, right? The clues arn't terribly hard to remember/find either. I believe the code is: Square (hit it twice) Circle (once) Triangle (three times) hope that helps!

Lavos said:
Jeff said:
The shroobs aren't hard AT ALL. And you know that once you beat them, you get the 10 attack pieces, right? The clues arn't terribly hard to remember/find either. I believe the code is: Square (hit it twice) Circle (once) Triangle (three times) hope that helps!
Thanks! :)

Just beat them. Wasn't that hard, but it was a little annoying because thier attacks cause over 70 damage which equals 210 damage each turn if they all hit you.

Jeff said:
Lavos said:
Jeff said:
Thanks! :)

Just beat them. Wasn't that hard, but it was a little annoying because thier attacks cause over 70 damage which equals 210 damage each turn if they all hit you.
Yeah, I got hit by them ONCE. IF you've beaten PIT, you know how to dodge. Plus 4 sweet baskets=pwnage.

I'm on Blizzard Midbus right now. Argh, cant counter his fast punch!!!!

I am stuck on Bowser. Seriously, he's pretty tough. Anyone have advice? (2nd fight)

I didn't like fighting Blizzard Midbus. I had to use a Retry Clock on him. I especially hated it when he used the giant snowball attack and hid the bob-omb in the snow. :mad:

Cobalt Kaleidoscope said:
I am stuck on Bowser. Seriously, he's pretty tough. Anyone have advice? (2nd fight)
Well, for his punches, dont dodge when he wheeses, and for the shyguy attack, it's kinda like the green shell move, but with hammers. I used the jump helmet for damage.

PG23 said:
The Final Boss was too easy :'(
That's why they have that challenge place inside Bowser. The bosses are harder in there, I think.

Soooo... once I get the special rank, if I beat the final boss again, I get a bonus scene or whatever, right?

Judging how many people are finishing the game, this might not be a sticky two to four weeks now.

Muigi said:
Judging how many people are finishing the game, this might not be a sticky two to four weeks now.
This isn't going to be unstickied because of that, Lario. This topic isn't just about saying far you are in the game, it's also abouy simply disscussing the game and how awesome it is. Plus, it hasn't been released in certain places yet.

So, overall is this game easy, hard, or what? Are you guys beating it so fast because it's easy, or just have nothing better to do? :P

Back