Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From what I've seen, Bowser's experience is definitely the better one. He hasn't changed a bit; he still has the same cocky, arrogant tough-guy attitude, and he's always making a bunch of snide remarks toward other people. Also, Bowser's had more encounters with Fawful than Mario and Luigi have, and just about any scene that includes him is hilarious. I don't know whether or not it's his psychotic grin, or the fact that hardly anything he says makes sense.

Rooben Stooben said:
How's the humor in the game?
It's pretty funny, there's atleast 15 jokes in each cutsence/event, and there's aleast 9 of those in each area. The enemies has some clever names. One is called "Trashsure", which I think they ment to have "Chest" at the end but it didn't fit. There's also an enemy called "Fawful Copter" which I think is a refrance to the phrase "ROFLCOPTER" since the enemy looks nothing like a helicopter and it looks more like a small UFO.

I just got my copy! When my dad went to pick it up, it was the last one. =o

Oh, good. Sounds like this game is selling pretty well so far, and this is only the second day it's been on store shelves.

SolarBlaze said:
Oh, good. Sounds like this game is selling pretty well so far, and this is only the second day it's been on store shelves.
My dad said the guy at Nintendo World said it was highly recomended, the guy even had a DSi with a copy of BiS in his work uniform. That guy's hardcore.

Anywy, this thing is epic. Just went to try to reclaim Bowser's Castle only to get in a steel cage match with Fawful's lacky, win a "high-calorie, high-fat" feast, have Bowser get stuck in the floor from eating to much, explore Bowser's "Flab Zone" with Mario and Luigi, fight the Alpha Creten, (forgot how it's spelt, hardest boss so far) learn about the Dark Star, have Fawful give Bowser the "Peach Diet" through a hand laser thingy, Bowser ending up falling on a treadmil, losing weight, catch on fire, light 5 crates of Bob-ombs, and fly into a hole. I'm still not even half way through yet.

Jeff said:
SolarBlaze said:
My dad said the guy at Nintendo World said it was highly recomended, the guy even had a DSi with a copy of BiS in his work uniform. That guy's hardcore.

Anywy, this thing is epic. Just went to try to reclaim Bowser's Castle only to get in a steel cage match with Fawful's lacky, win a "high-calorie, high-fat" feast, have Bowser get stuck in the floor from eating to much, explore Bowser's "Flab Zone" with Mario and Luigi, fight the Alpha Creten, (forgot how it's spelt, hardest boss so far) learn about the Dark Star, have Fawful give Bowser the "Peach Diet" through a hand laser thingy, Bowser ending up falling on a treadmil, losing weight, catch on fire, light 5 crates of Bob-ombs, and fly into a hole. I'm still not even half way through yet.

I. WANT. THIS. GAME. NOW!!!!!!

lol, got to an epic cutsence. Mario Luigi are out of Bowser now. Anyway, Mario and Luigi go to this doctor's office to talk to the doctor who knows how to stop the Dark Star. The Nurse won't let them in unless they're sick, so Mario fakes a cough and hints to Luigi that he has to do the same, however Luigi ends up faking a heart attack. XD This game is epic!

Vile said:
Why can't the main series have funny dialogue and scenes like that? :-\
Because Mario platformers have little need for cutscenes and dialogue. Only the RPG's do.

Agh! I want this game so bad! But I can't get it yet... :'( And don't ask why because I will not answer

Count Bleck said:
Agh! I want this game so bad! But I can't get it yet... :'( And don't ask why because I will not answer
Why won't you answer? ???

Jeff said:
Count Bleck said:
Because it's a secret. Shhhh!

Ok, fine. My DS broke :'( I left it out in the rain. I need to get a new one, but my mom is really mad and I can't get it. Yet. But I will eventually!

Count Bleck said:
Jeff said:
Count Bleck said:
Because it's a secret. Shhhh!

Ok, fine. My DS broke :'( I left it out in the rain. I need to get a new one, but my mom is really mad and I can't get it.
That's why I don't go outside. 8)

Possible spoiler ahead!!!!

I am at the part where the castle fell on Bowser and I need to go the the, either the crotch or Bowsers tail to do something. Does anyone know what I am gonna do? If so, please tell.

SuperAnthony said:
Possible spoiler ahead!!!!

I am at the part where the castle fell on Bowser and I need to go the the, either the crotch or Bowsers tail to do something. Does anyone know what I am gonna do? If so, please tell.
Don't worry about these kinds of things, this is an E-rated game. Anyway, the game calls it the "rump control", you need to board the boats of revival and shoot the red and green adrinaline. (I guess they ran out of places to put things) After you do that, you need to shoot the big one. Then Bowser wakes up and something awesome happens...

Toadette 4evur said:
I officially hate whoever came up with the idea for the 3rd giant Bowser battle.
How far are you in the game? I've only fought Bowser's castle and the Tower of Yikk in giant battles.

Popple said:
Just beat Yikk Tower.
I did that yestarday. Just beat the rematch with Durmite/Wordom. I'm now just goof of in Bubble Lake with Mario and Luigi looking for beans and hidden gear. I'm at the Shine Sprite Rank.

@Noah: I guess maybe three.

Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
I officially hate whoever came up with the idea for the 3rd giant Bowser battle.
How far are you in the game? I've only fought Bowser's castle and the Tower of Yikk in giant battles.

I've just beat the 3rd Bowser battle, and am about to get the 2nd Star Cure. Just a heads up, make sure your mic picks you up good before the battle, or you'll be as mad as I was last night.

Toadette 4evur said:
Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:

I've just beat the 3rd Bowser battle, and am about to get the 2nd Star Cure. Just a heads up, make sure your mic picks you up good before the battle, or you'll be as mad as I was last night.
I only have the first star cure, but that's because I'm exploring the overworld with Mario and Luigi.

Oh my god! Battling as Big Bowser is awesome! Now I am in Bowsers flab. Ew... :-X

Back