• Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Toadette 4evur said:
Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Rooben Stooben said:
Apparently GameStop doesn't get it until tomorrow

They get it tomorrow morning, which is lame since most games come the morning of the release date. :/
I think the Nintendo World Store in New York City has it, tat's why my dad's going there after work. My mom acttuly called my dad up at work just to ask him to buy a copy for me, he agreed to since I was doing good in school. ;D

That's because Nintendo thinks everyone lives in or near NYC and can just go there. :/

Hey, Nintendo! News flash!

I LIVE IN OHIO!!!

Anyway, to calm myself down about not getting the game today, I decided to get the Prima guide so I could find all the attack piece boxes. :P

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nintendo had a shipping problem so I am getting the game tomorrow. It doesn't matter though cause I had a lot of homework today, so I wouldn't be able to to play it as much. :-\

SuperAnthony said:
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nintendo had a shipping problem so I am getting the game tomorrow. It doesn't matter though cause I had a lot of homework today, so I wouldn't be able to to play it as much. :-\

Really? And here I thought Nintendo was just trying to tick us off for the umpteenth time. I had no homework today though so I was ticked enough the way it was. At least I got the guide today though. :P

I'm not gonna get the guide, I will just watch Skawo90 if I am stuck. Plus they might have did the shipping thing on purpose so they will get double the money with BiS and Scribblenauts.

SuperAnthony said:
I'm not gonna get the guide, I will just watch Skawo90 if I am stuck. Plus they might have did the shipping thing on purpose so they will get double the money with BiS and Scribblenauts.

Or just to tick those of us that don't live by NYC off. I think Nintendo World was one of the few, if the not the only, place to get the game today. :/

SuperAnthony said:
Well, thats unfair. Oh well, I can wait till tomorrow.

I couldn't sleep last night I was so excited for the game...now I have to go through that again...not to mention I have to go through the school day

Oh, and I won't be discussing this game a lot for a while. Maybe. Even though I am SUPER excited for this, I never get a game untill it is a week or two old. Maybe I'll make an exception...

Got my copy about 2 hours ago. This thing's amazing! The music is awesome, and there's an awsomer version of some of it when you switch to the bros. while Bowser's in the overworld. The Bros. version of the music has some 8-bit elements and gives me nolgistia. I'm at Plak Beach right now, a tooth themed area in the overworld that Bowser visits. There's Toothys (Pokey's made of teeth) and other enemies I can't fight until the Bros. come out because Bowser squishes the bushes, crabs, and other small enemies. I would discribe more, but people would beat me up for spoiling it.

Jeff said:
Got my copy about 2 hours ago. This thing's amazing! The music is awesome, and there's an awsomer version of some of it when you switch to the bros. while Bowser's in the overworld. The Bros. version of the music has some 8-bit elements and gives me nolgistia. I'm at Plak Beach right now, a tooth themed area in the overworld that Bowser visits. There's Toothys (Pokey's made of teeth) and other enemies I can't fight until the Bros. come out because Bowser squishes the bushes, crabs, and other small enemies. I would discribe more, but people would beat me up for spoiling it.
Did you get to any giant bowser battles yet? How would you rate the game in challenge?

Jeff said:

WAAAAAAAAH I'M JEALOUS!!!! Oh well, I get my copy when my dad gets home from work tomorrow. :)

Rooben Stooben said:
Jeff said:
Did you get to any giant bowser battles yet? How would you rate the game in challenge?
Hold your horses please, I'm not that far in the game yet. I'm liking it alot. The Bros. version of the Plack Beach music reminds me of the Stinkoman 20X6 game on Homestar Runner. :eek:

The first two games bored me, so I have no intention of getting the third.

Off topic:

Uniju, I'm glad you're back. Please try not to get banned, suspended, or whatever this time. I need someone to argue with on these forums. ;_;

On topic:

Of all the games that out are out right now, this is definitely number one on my list, next to Contra ReBirth. As soon as I get enough money (which will most likely be months from now), I'll definitely be picking this game up. There's one thing I don't understand, though. The game was just released yesterday on the 14th, yet I've seen a few walkthrough videos of the English version on Youtube, and that was a few days before its actual release date.

SolarBlaze said:
Off topic:

Uniju, I'm glad you're back. Please try not to get banned, suspended, or whatever this time. I need someone to argue with on these forums. ;_;
Oh trust me, I'll try. :P

Uniju said:
SolarBlaze said:
Off topic:

Oh trust me, I'll try. :P
Isn't arguing how Uniju normaly gets banned. He says something offensive (like the N-word) during arguments or conversations, and WHOOP! THERE IT IS! A big ban falls on Uni's head and he falls off the forums for a while.

lulz. I never said the n-word in an argument, I only ever said it when I asked why it wasn't even though it's autocensored.

Uniju said:
lulz. I never said the n-word in an argument, I only ever said it when I asked why it wasn't even though it's autocensored.
How would you know it was auto-censored if you only said it once? :smug:

Common sense.

Uniju said:
Common sense.
'K, Mr. Randy Marsh.

On-topic: This game has alot happening in it. I'm not even half-way through and I already triggered atleast over 20 events. (not including leveling up)

How's the humor in the game? What is a better experience, Mario or Bowser?

Back