Trophies You Want to See for SSB4

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Okay, this has been a topic that's been long in the making, I literally have pages upon pages of notes trying to organize this crap, and I've been procrastinating on it so much... Worse yet, because of how long it is I feel the need to "thin the herd" so to speak, and thus hopefully, it won't be as overwhelming as it would have been if I had posted it the way it was... Either way, glad I'm finally getting this out there, so I can at least put my mind to rest about it.

Okay, so, trophies. They're awesome little extras that have been around since Super Smash Bros. Melee, technically something of a follow-up to the character descriptions/bios from the first Super Smash Bros. Each trophy featured a character, place, or object from a Nintendo game (or sometimes the console itself), sometimes it was from an established "universe", sometimes it was just a random Nintendo thing, and when you collected it, it featured a description of the character, place, or object in question, as well as it's debut game (and another game it was featured in, as of Super Smash Bros. Brawl). Sometimes, if the trophy is based on something featured in Super Smash Bros., the description details what it does in Smash Bros. Since I am a total dork for all things Nintendo, I loved the concept of trophies, and thought they were cool in Super Smash Bros. Melee. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, on the other hand... Well, let's just say the trophies they decided to go with were disappointing at best.

Not all of them, mind you, but it seemed to me like there was too much of a focus on certain games over other games, while other series were criminally underrepresented. For example, when it game to The Legend of Zelda universe, almost all... no, pretty much ALL the trophies were from either Twilight Princess or The Wind Waker. No Ocarina of Time, no Majora's Mask, no A Link to the Past, not a single trophy that didn't refer to something about The Legend of Zelda series as a whole. What's REALLY annoy is what the chose to make trophies off. Did we REALLY need a trophy for "Robed Zelda"? Or Agitha? Or Yeta? Oh, and the trophy based on Pigs, that was really annoying for me. Yeah, the pigs in The Wind Waker were cool, but they're essentially Cucco from The Legend of Zelda series as a whole... Really, the inclusion of such minor characters over major characters from other Zelda titles feels like a missed opportunity.

Same goes with Mario to some extent. Now, to be fair, I feel like it did a much better job compared to The Legend of Zelda, in that they included trophies of enemies from the series as a whole, as well as general characters from the series. I'm actually super happy that Perry was featured as a trophy, because I thought Super Princess Peach was a fun little game, albeit it set up a side-story that ended up being FAR more interesting then the main story, but I digress. Despite that, even the Mario universe fell victim to this. Did we REALLY need both Wedding Bowser AND Wedding Peach from Super Paper Mario? Or Ballyhoo and Big Top? What especially peeved me off was seeing a goalie Kritter trophy, despite there already being a Mario Striker trophy. I mean, yeah, the Kritter is also a goalie no matter which team you play as... so?!

Speaking of Donkey Kong, even IT fell victim to this as well, with trophies mostly based on either Barrel Blast or Jungle Beat, and Hell, even though Jungle Beat was an awesome game, there wasn't a single trophy based on any of the awesome Kong fighters DK faced! I'm also a little annoyed that on King K. Rool's trophy, it stated Kaptain K. Rool was King K. Rool's BROTHER, and not just one of K. Rool's many personas. Really, this is a translation issue, because in Japan, that's the continuity there. REALLY wish they worked harder on localizing the fine details, but honestly, this is a major nitpick and I shouldn't really complain THAT much about it...

...The Metroid universe is also primarily based on the Prime series, which is cool and all, considering the Prime series isn't all that popular in Japan, but also leaves me wondering why they didn't bother to include any major characters or enemies from the Metroid games before that; not Mother Brain, no Metroid Queen, no Kraid... The only things not exclusive to the the Prime series were Samus herself, some of her suits, her Gunship, the Metroid, and Ridley... and even then, I get the feeling they wouldn't bother to include Ridley if he wasn't a boss in the Subspace Emissary! Oh, and while I'm on that, collecting enemy and boss trophies via throwing trophy stands at them? Awesome in theory, really annoying in practice, ESPECIALLY with Meta Ridley! I STILL haven't managed to get him yet!

And despite Sakurai and Nintendo going all out giving trophies to minor characters for all these universes, there are universes such as the Yoshi universe, the EarthBound universe, and ESPECIALLY the Wario universe that barely have any trophies related to them at all. Hell, even when you get down to the general Nintendo trophies, it feels very uneven. The only variety I see is with trophies based on Assist Trophies, and whiles it's cool that Chibi-Robo, Kyle Hyde, Stapy/Starpy, and the Elite Beat Agents got their own trophy, there are trophies from games like Chōsōjū Mecha MG, Magical Vacation and whatever Japanese exclusive games... which I wouldn't mind as much, if there were more games getting representation. The one thing I keep noticing is that almost ALL the games that are overly representative are RECENT games, and barely any trophies are from games or characters from the early days of Nintendo. It almost feels like they exclusively went with the more recent games as a means of easy advertising... And while I can't complain that much in that regard, since Roy's inclusion was solely to promote HIS game, which wasn't even RELEASED by the time Super Smash Bros. Melee was released, it really makes me miss how Melee's trophies were so varied with what they chose. So many different characters and objects got represented from that game, to the point of feeling rather unorganized, but at the very least, there was variety, from the early days of Nintendo (I think the earliest thing that got a representation was Sheriff), to the date of the game's release (Vacuum Luigi and the Nintendo GameCube).

I want to see that with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, and that's why I'm making this topic, to post about what kind of representation I'd like to see as far as trophies are concerned... However, this is going to be rather difficult, since this post is long enough already, and I haven't even started listing what trophies I want! Hell, with a lot of trophies, I feel like I either want to explain why I want them, or have to choose whether or not I really want to see a trophy based on that, since I just complained about incredibly minor characters getting trophies...

So here's how it's going to work: I'm going to list each and every respective universe that's been confirmed for the new Super Smash Bros. (I'll also include universes from Brawl, just to be on the safe side). I'll give a brief description of what I think of the representation of the series thus far before diving into the actual list. When it comes to what I chose, I want to get either important/recurring characters or items (or even locations) of the respective universe, or individually important characters/items/places from a single game. Sometimes I'll include a character just for the sake of representation of a particular game or sub-series. When it comes to characters I want to see representied, I'll put an * next to it (sometimes a double ** if I consider the character/itme/etc. a must-have); I've thinned out characters who I don't think really deserve their own trophy for the sake of length, but on the off-chance that I still have one that I find questionable, you'll see a (?) next to it. I'll also try not to include trophies that have already been confirmed, or ones that are guaranteed to have trophies, i.e. characters, assist trophies, etc. If I do include such characters, please forgive me for such an oversight. So with ALL that in mind... Let's get to it!

**I'm breaking this up into multiple posts, because as it turns out, this one post was too big! I knew I was over my head with this...**

Return from Melee

There are a number of trophies that were featured in Super Smash Bros. Melee that I felt should return in this new game, since you know, they weren't in Brawl. After all, if there was already a trophy for them in Melee, why not have it come back in this new game? Perhaps update it a bit and correct some of the misinformation that was common in those trophy descriptions, update the trophies themselves to look more accurate to either their in-game portrayal or any artwork that came with it. Anyway, here are the trophies from Melee that I want to see in SSB4:

• Fighting Wire Frames
  • Egg
  • Kirby Hat (this time, give an updated version of this series of trophies, for the characters in this game as opposed to Melee.
  • Target
  • Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Dr. Mario (assuming he's not a playable character... which I doubt)
  • Red Shell
  • Coin
  • Vegetable
  • Megavitamins
  • Princess Peach's Castle
  • Banzai Bill (this time actually called a Banzai Bill, instead of mistaking it as a Bullet Bill)
  • Pidgit
  • Lakitu (this time less retro and more modern... same goes for Spinies)
  • Raccoon Mario
  • Metal Mario
  • Plum
  • Thwomp
  • Koopa Clown Car
  • Viruses
  • Bucket (?)
  • Racing Kart
  • Klap Trap
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Moon(?)
  • Master Sword
  • ReDead
  • Octorok** (seriously, were they in Brawl? I don't think so... that's bullcrap, considering how they're almost consistently in ever LoZ game)
  • Marin
  • Majora's Mask
  • Ocarina of Time
  • Kraid
  • Chozo Statue
  • Baby Bowser
  • Raphael the Raven
  • Parasol
  • Whispy Woods
  • Fountain of Dreams
  • Ball Kirby
  • Rick (the Hamster)
  • Gooey
  • Barrel Cannon
  • Andross (64)
  • Venasaur
  • Blastoise
  • Clefairy
  • Weezing
  • Chansey
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Cyndaquil
  • Marill
  • Sudowoodo(?)
  • Unown
  • Scizor
  • Porygon2
  • Raikou
  • Pokémon Stadium
  • Poliwhirl(?)
  • Ditto
  • Eevee
  • Crobat(?)
  • Steelix(?)
  • Heracross(?)
  • Professor Oak
  • Misty
  • ZERO-ONE
  • F-Zero Racers
  • UFO(?)
  • Paula
  • Poo
  • Starman
  • Topi
  • Polar Bear
  • Game & Watch
  • Flipper
  • Cloaking Device
  • Maruo Maruhige(?)
  • Ryota Hayami(?)
  • Kensuke Kimachi(?)
  • Alpha
  • Love Giant
  • Hate Giant
  • Ray MKII
  • Bayonette
  • Annie
  • Ducks(?)
  • Bubbles
  • Eggplant Man(?)
  • Stanley
  • Donbe & Hikari
  • Ayumi Tachibana(?)
  • Monster (3D Hot Rally)
  • Sherif
  • Diskun
  • Nintendo GameCube
  • Tamagon
  • Roy (assuming he's not playable in the new game... again, I kind of doubt it)

Return from Brawl

Okay, really hard to decide if I should include this or not... I pretty much want the vast majority of trophies in Brawl, but there are some I want more then others... So just for the heck of it, here are trophies I want to see come back.

• ALL playable characters from this game and Melee, even if they're not playable in SSB4*
  • Fighting Alloy Team (all together, not separate trophies this time)
  • Primid
  • Mites
  • Galleom*
  • Duon
  • Tabuu*
  • Paper Mario (this time, DON'T only reference Super Paper Mario!)
  • All Mario enemy trophies that were in Brawl
  • Petey Piranha
  • Toad*
  • Toadette
  • Toadsworth
  • Perry
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Birdo
  • All Mario item trophies
  • Sidesteppers
  • All Kong family member trophies*
  • All Kremling trophies (save Barrel Blast characters)*
  • All Donkey Kong item trophies
  • Animal Buddies
  • Peanut Popgum
  • Rocketbarrel Pack
  • All The Legend of Zelda item trophies
  • Tingle
  • Midna
  • Darknut*
  • Goron*
  • Zora*
  • Zant
  • Tetra
  • Great Fairy
  • The King of Red Lions
  • Screw Attack
  • Metroid
  • Samus Suits
  • Prime Hunters
  • Gunship
  • Baby Mario
  • Palutena (assuming she's not a playable character... which she might be)
  • Kirby item trophies
  • Knuckle Joe
  • Copy ability trophies
  • Kirby enemy trophies
  • Kirby boss trophies
  • Peppy Hare
  • Slippy Toad
  • Krystal (assuming she's not playable... which I kind of hope for, more then any other Star Fox character)
  • Tricky
  • General Pepper
  • ROB 64
  • Panther Caroso
  • Leon Powalski
  • Arwing
  • Great Fox
  • Wolfen (isn't it weird that this was a trophy in Brawl AND in Melee, even though Wolf wasn't that prominently featured?)
  • Smart Bomb
  • Andross (SNES)
  • All Pokémon trophies... with the exception of maybe some of the Pokémon seen only on stages, but I don't mind either way.
  • All F-Zero trophies
  • All EarthBound trophies
  • Vegetables (Ice Climber)
  • All Fire Emblem trophies
  • Kat & Ana
  • Wario Bike
  • Each individual Pikmin trophy
  • Louie
  • President of Hocotate Freigh
  • Hocotate Ship
  • Onions
  • Red Bulborb
  • Empress Bulblax
  • Fiery Blowhog
  • Burrowing Snagret
  • Iridescent Flint Beetle
  • Wollwog
  • Pellets
  • Tom Nook
  • Tortimer
  • K.K. Slider
  • Crazy Redd
  • Kapp'n
  • Gulliver
  • Mr. Resetti
  • Pitfall
  • Gray Fox (if Snake returns)
  • Naked Snake (if Snake returns)
  • Metal Gear REX (if Snake returns)
  • Cardboard Box (you get the idea)
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Miles "Tails" Prower
  • Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
  • Knuckles the Echidna
  • Amy Rose
  • Chao
  • ALL item trophies
  • ALL Assist Trophy trophies from this game
  • Stapy/Starpy
  • Mokka(?)
  • Pyrite (?)
  • Putty(?)
  • Warrior Mech Gauss
  • Custom Robos
  • Jameson & A.I.R.S.
  • Chibi-Robo*
  • Boulder (ExciteTruck)
  • Kyle Hyde
  • Ashley Robbins
  • Ouendan
  • Elite Beat Agents

Removed from Brawl

Originally this was "Trophies I wouldn't mind not returning, but since I didn't bother to include some trophies from the last list, this one is, instead, going to list trophies I outright don't want to return, because I feel like it's a waste, and there are already so many trophies and I already have so many suggestions. So here we go.

• Most/All Subspace Emissary enemies except the ones I mentioned previously... there are just too many of them, and a lot of them aren't that remarkable.
  • Striker Daisy (just regular Princess Daisy will do)
  • Wedding Bowser
  • Wedding Peach
  • Kritter (Goalie)
  • Robed Zelda (With Hood)
  • Agitha
  • Teta
  • Ashei
  • Darbus
  • Ralis
  • Salvatore
  • Pigs
  • Pirate Ship(?)
  • Metroid Prime (that is, I would rather see the two of them combined into one trophy)
  • Fox (Assault)
  • Falco (Assault)
  • Falco (Command)
  • Great Fox (Assault)
  • Maybe some of the stage Pokémon, but I don't really want to pick and choose who...
  • Mr. Resettie (Feet) (It's a nice thought, and it does have some valuable information... but yeah, one Resetti trophy is enough)
  • Creeping Chrysanthemum(?)
  • Careening Dirigibug(?)
  • Jet the Hawk (yeah, no)
  • Silver the Hedgehog (yeah... conflicted about this one)
  • Action Helirins(?)

Super Smash Bros.

Now to get onto the NEW trophies I want to see! First off, some Super Smash Bros. originals. This will be incredibly short compared to the others, mostly because I already suggested certain trophies, said trophies already exist, or there really isn't that much to go by... That being said here's what I want to see:

• Fighting Polygon Team
  • Platform (from "Board the Platforms")
  • Smash Doll (before trophies, the characters were represented by dolls... I'd like the new game to acknowledge that)
  • Giant Donkey Kong
  • Team Lightning diecast car (a diecast car based on Super Smash Bros... obscure, yeah, but it'd still be cool if they referenced it!)
  • Kirby Team (...Probably the same as Kirby Hats, so... yeah)
  • Yoshi Team
  • Giant Kirby
  • Super Smash Bros. symbol (perhaps they could explain the significance of it?)

Mario

I already went into what I think of Mario's trophy representation in Brawl, so I won't repeat myself here. I WILL say this was probably the list that made me realize I had to rethink what to include. I included so many enemies and characters, trying to cover as many of the Mario spin-offs and main series as I could, before realizing it would just be too much. Hopefully this revised list isn't quite as crazy...

• The Koopalings** (all in one or individually; personally, I'd prefer both)
  • Nabbit*
  • Wart*
  • Mouser
  • Tatanga*
  • Shadow Mario
  • Whomp*
  • Chargin' Chuck
  • Fighter Fly(?)
  • Foreman Spike* (preferably his look in Mario Golf Mobile)
  • ? BLock
  • 1-Up Mushroom
  • Fire Mario(?)
  • Cobrat(?)
  • Ninji
  • Pokey*
  • Phanto
  • Snifit
  • Magic Potion(?)
  • POW Block*
  • Tanooki Mario
  • Super Leaf*
  • Kuribo's Shoe/Goomba's Shoe
  • Boomerang Bros.(?)
  • Rocky Wrench* (my favorite Mario enemy, despite being comparatively obscure)
  • Boom Boom
  • P-Switch
  • Monty Mole*
  • Fuzzy* (considering how much Fuzzies have appeared a LOT more often in Mario games, I feel like this one's more necessary)
  • Magikoopa(?)
  • Mecha-Koopa
  • Renzor
  • Dolphins
  • Big Bob-omb*
  • Wing Cap
  • Goomboss
  • Pianta*
  • Noki
  • Professor E. Gadd*
  • King Boo*
  • Il Piantissimo
  • Red Coins
  • Shine Sprite*
  • Dry Bowser
  • Broozer
  • Spike (the regular enemy)
  • Blue Shell (New Super Mario Bros.)
  • Mega Mushroom
  • Toad Brigade
  • Captain Toad(?)
  • Airship
  • Star Bits
  • Comet Observatory
  • Green Star(?)
  • Polari(?)
  • Queen Bee(?)
  • Launch Star
  • Bee Mario/Bee Mushroom
  • Boo Mario/Boo Mushroom
  • Ice Mario/Ice Flower
  • Propeller Mario/Propeller Mushroom
  • Penguin Mario/Penguin Suit
  • Musical Note Block(?)
  • Lubba
  • Starship Mario
  • Whittle*
  • Cosmic Clones
  • Cloud Mario/Cloud Flower
  • Rock Mario/Rock Mushroom
  • Pom Pom
  • Boomerang Mario/Boomerang Mario
  • Statue Mario(?)
  • Peepa(?)
  • Toad House(?)
  • Gold Mario/Gold Flower
  • Sumo Bros.(?)
  • Baby Yoshi (either here or in the Yoshi series)
  • Sprixies*
  • Cat Mario/Super Bell
  • Warp Pipe*
  • Double Cherry
  • Rabbit Mario/Carrot(?)
  • Kammy Koopa
  • Star Spirits
  • Paper Mario partners (just all of them in one trophy... since I've already suggested so many trophies)
  • Cakletta
  • Fawful*
  • Prince Peasley
  • Queen Bean
  • Popple
  • Paper Mario: The thousand-Year Door partners (same deal with the other partners trophy)
  • X-Nauts (inclues Sir Grodus and Lord Crump...?)
  • Shadow Queen(?)
  • Shroobs*
  • Stuffwell
  • Tippi
  • Pixls
  • Count Bleck
  • Dimentio
  • Mr. L*
  • Merlon
  • Starlow
  • Broque Monsieur
  • Kersti
  • Luiginoids
  • Antasma
  • Prince Dreambert(?)
  • Zeekeepr(?)
  • Dice Block
  • Tumble
  • Kooa Kid
  • Alex (Mario Tennis)
  • Mario Bat (as in Mario Baseball)
  • Artist Mario (to represent Mario Paint)(?)
  • Pinball Mario(?)
  • Polterpup
  • Bowser's Castle*

Donkey Kong

So Donkey Kong is a series that I feel is well-represented enough in Super Smash Bros., having a lot of the essentials in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. They even made up for the lack of Diddy Kong in Melee by making him a playable character both in Brawl AND in SSB4! Having said that, I feel there can be some more additions, such as...

• Pauline**
  • Swankey Kong
  • Necky/Mini-Necky
  • Zinger*
  • Extra Life Balloon
  • Squawks the Parrot*
  • Klump
  • Krusha
  • Minecart(?)(maybe as a general thing as opposed to being exclusive to on particular universe)
  • DK Barrel*
  • Fireball/Firefox/Firebug
  • Snapjaw (Donkey Kong Jr.)
  • Insects/Bugs (Donkey Kong 3)
  • Mini-Mario** (wasn't sure whether to count this as a Mario trophy or a DK trophy; either way, there MUST be a trophy for this guy!)
  • Banana Hoard
  • Professor Chops/Tutorial Pig
  • Tiki Tak Tribe**
  • Snowmads (unless it's too soon...)(?)
  • KAOS
  • Kin gK. Rool's other personas
  • DK Bongos*
  • Tiptup
  • Pipsy (Diddy Kong Racing)
  • Timber
  • Dread Kong

Yoshi

The Yoshi universe is one of the more "criminally underrepresented" universes I was talking about. It had a few ones in Super Smash Bros. Melee, but only two in Brawl, and you can totally have a lot of trophies from Yoshi-specific games. For example...

• Kamek** (unless he's playable, which is unlikely)
  • Yoshi's Island* (because you can totally have the entire island as seen in the SNES game seen on one trophy)
  • Yoshi Helicopter*
  • Watermelon
  • Yoshi Egg*
  • Poochy*
  • Toadies
  • Super Happy Tree
  • Fruit(?)
  • Hint Block
  • Huffin' Puffin
  • Baby Luigi*
  • Baby Wario
  • Baby DK
  • Yoshi Submarine
  • yoshi Mole Tank
  • Bandit*
  • Blaarg
  • Yoshi's Cookies*
  • Goonie

Wario

Legitimately shocked at the complete lack of Wario-based trophies in Brawl. Like, not even that much stuff from the WarioWare series, which the game seemed more obsessed with in comparison to the Wario Land series... Well, not only do I want to see some Wario Land stuff, but I want to see the WarioWare stuff that SHOULD have been in Brawl!

• Captain Syrup*
  • Rudy the Clown
  • Princess Shokora (princess and cat form)
  • Keyser
  • Black Jewel
  • "Master of Disguise" Thief Wario
  • Shake King
  • Jimmy T.*
  • Mona*
  • 9-Volt*
  • Dribble & Spitz
  • Orbulon*
  • Dr. Crygor*
  • Mike
  • Yong Cricket &Master Mantis
  • Penny
  • Pyoro
  • Fronk
  • Garlic*
  • Explorer Hat Wario (as seen in Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3)(?)
  • Bull Wario(?)
  • Dragon Wario(?)
  • Jet Wario(?)
  • Tiny Wario
  • Fat Wario*
  • Zombie Wario*
  • Fire Wario
  • Vampire Wario*
  • Wario Car*

The Legend of Zelda

So unlike Brawl, I want the entire spectrum of The Legend of Zelda (save the CD-i games). Failing that, I want a wider range of characters, enemies, and stuff from various games in The Legend of Zelda series. Important characters who have appeared in multiple games, recurring enemies, the whole shmear. I realize that there is a LOT to go on, in fact my original list for this was even longer then Mario's list. Hopefully, this one will be more reasonable...

• Impa** (either just one trophy, or multiple ones, going over her various incarnations)
  • Moblin*
  • Ganon* (a seperate trophy describing Ganondorf's alter-ego... speaking of which, I hope Gandondorf's trophy this time around mentions that his last name is Dragmire, like in A Link to the Past)
  • Old Man
  • Fairy*
  • Dodongo*
  • Gohma*
  • Stalfos** (they're pretty much the most recurring enemy in the series besides Octorok, I THINK they deserve a trophy by now)
  • River Zora* (I miss these guys...)
  • Gibdo
  • Armos
  • Goriya
  • Pols Voice
  • Wizzrobe
  • Tektite
  • Bow & Arrows*
  • Bombs*
  • Boomerang*
  • Rupees*
  • Thunderbird
  • Dark Link/Link's Shadow*
  • Leever(?)
  • Iron Knuckle
  • Spin Attack(?)
  • Sword Beam(?)
  • Agahnim*
  • Link's uncle (did you know that in a poll for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, he was voted for being a playable character? I wish I remember what that poll was and how it worked...)
  • Sahasrahla
  • Syrup(?)
  • Moldorm
  • Poe
  • Keese*
  • Wallmaster
  • Pegasus Boots
  • Hookshot*
  • Lantern
  • Bottle*
  • Magic Mirror
  • Hyrule Castle
  • Ganon's Tower/Castle
  • Wind Fish and/or Wind Fish Egg(?)
  • Crazy Tracy (she's in Captain Rainbow, and since there's a Little Mac trophy of him from the game, well...)
  • town Too Shopkeeper(?)
  • Mirror Shield
  • Navi*
  • Rauru (since Saria has a trophy)
  • Darunia
  • Princess Ruto
  • Nabooru
  • Great Deku Tree*
  • Kaepora Gaebra
  • Malon
  • Epona*
  • Biggoron(?)
  • Kotake and Koume*
  • Twinrova
  • Happy Mask Salesman*
  • Lizalfos
  • Gerudo
  • Phantom Ganon
  • Deku Baba
  • Deku Scrub*
  • Skulltula
  • Floormaster (?)
  • Peahat(?)
  • Hylian Shield*
  • Tunic*
  • Iron Boots
  • Deku Link
  • Goron Link
  • Zora Link
  • Kafei
  • Fierce Deity(?)
  • Postman
  • King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule*
  • Nayru (oracle)
  • Ralph(?)
  • Veran
  • Maku Trees(?)
  • Farore (oracle)
  • Great Moblin(?)
  • Moosh, Ricky, and Dimitri (all one trophy)
  • Maple
  • Vire (?)
  • bomb Flower
  • Din (oracle)
  • Onox
  • Subrosians(?)
  • Vaati**
  • Medli
  • Makar
  • Beedle*
  • Bokoblin
  • ChuChus
  • Death Mountain(?)
  • Wind Waker
  • Force Gems
  • Minish
  • Elzo
  • Twili
  • Clawshot
  • Magic Armor(?)
  • Piece of Heart
  • Oshus
  • Linebeck*
  • Bellum
  • Anouki
  • Phantom*
  • Gleeok
  • Phantom Hourglass
  • Chancellor Cole
  • Malladus
  • Niko
  • Alfonzo* ("Leave it to me!")
  • Train/Spirit Tracks
  • Lokomo
  • Fi
  • Ghirahim*
  • Groose**
  • Demise
  • Kikwis
  • Mogmas
  • Parella
  • Hylia*
  • Scrapper
  • The Imprisoned
  • Skyloft
  • Goddess Harp(?)
  • Loftwing*
  • Hilda
  • Ravio*
  • Yuga
  • Irene
  • Cucco*

Metroid

So like I said, while it's cool that Nintendo and Sakurai had a lot of Metroid Prime stuff as trophies, considering the Prime series isn't that popular in Japan, I'd like to see some trophies from before those games. Since Mother Brain is an Assist Trophy, I'm guessing she'll finally have a trophy, and it's about time, considering she's one of the main antagonists of the series. As for everything else, I'd like to see some of Samus's power-ups get their own trophies, as well as several recurring enemies and bosses. BTW, there are only two things from Metroid: Other M on my list, one is someone who's important to Samus's story and backstory, the other is the one genuinely good thing about Metroid: Other M... because honestly, I'd rather forget that game ever existed. Though since there's a stage based on an area from that game, I'm guessing they'll be more references... I just hope to Miyamoto (God) that if Ridley's in this game, he isn't based on his butt-ugly look in Other M (not to mention, the Ridley in Other M is stupid, and not even the "true" Ridley). Anyway, before I rant about Other M, AGAIN, here are trophies I want to see from the Metroid universe.

• Galactic Federation(?) (not sure how to represent this as a trophy, but it'd be nice, considering how involved they get in Metroid Fusion... and that other game)
  • Planet Zebes(?)
  • Chozo*
  • Missiles*
  • Super Missile
  • Ice Beam
  • Power Beam
  • Charge Beam
  • Wave Beam
  • Plasma Beam
  • Paralyzer
  • Space Jump
  • Energy Tank
  • Alpha Metroid
  • Gamma Metroid
  • Zeta Metroid
  • Omega Metroid*
  • Metroid Queen*
  • Metroid Prime
  • Zoomer/Goomer*
  • Zebesian*
  • Phantoon
  • Crocomire
  • Adam Malkovich**
  • Anthony Higgs*
  • Morph Ball*
  • Nightmare
  • Arachnus
  • Ridley-X
  • SA-X* (you know, the evil Samus clone before Dark Samus)
  • X-Parasite*
  • Ing*
  • Leviathan
  • Kihunter
  • Reo/Rio
  • Waver
  • Dessgeega
  • Speed Booster
  • Grapple Beam*
  • Bomb*
  • Super Bomb
  • Ripper*
  • Sidehopper

Kirby

So I have to say, Kirby was probably the only universe that was pretty evenly represented compared to everyone else. Gee, it's almost like the creator of Super Smash Bros. has some kind of bias towards this series or something. :P That being said, I'd still like to see certain characters and items from this universe as trophies in this new game, and one in particular that I was shocked to see get snubbed! See here...

• Cell Phone (from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror)
  • Galaxia
  • Rainbow Sword (from Kirby's Dream Land 3)
  • Crystal(?) (from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)
  • Invincibility Candy*
  • Pep Brew/Energy Drink/Peppy Tonic*
  • Kirby's Return to Dream Land items(?)
  • Bomb Kirby* (the OLD Bomb Kirby look, not the Kirby's Return to Dream Land look!)
  • Cutter Kirby
  • Hammer Kirby
  • Hi-Jump Kirby
  • Wheel Kirby
  • U.F.O. Kirby
  • Stone Kirby
  • Ninja Kirby
  • Beetle Kirby(?) (unless it's too soon)
  • Cupid Kirby(?)
  • Ghost Kirby(?)
  • Jet Kirby(?)
  • Leaf Kirby
  • Suplex Kirby(?)
  • Yo-Yo Kirby
  • Super Ability Kirby
  • Laser Kirby
  • Mike Kirby*
  • Lololo & Lalala* (unless Lolo and Lala get their own trophy, from The Adventures of Lolo)
  • Poppy Bros. Jr.** (seriously shocked there was no Poppy Bros. trophy in the previous game, I consider him pretty synonymous with the series, almost as much as Waddle Deeds, Bronto Burts, Scarfy, or Gordo)
  • Blipper*
  • Broom Hatter
  • Grizzo
  • Mumbies*
  • Shotzo
  • Squishy
  • Mint Leaf(?) (You know, like the Superspicy Curry, only it made you fly... it was from the first game)
  • Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright
  • Nightmare
  • Mr. Frosty*
  • Meta-Knights* (Meta Knight's henchmen in Kirby's Adventure and Revenge of Meta Knight)
  • Chilly*
  • Flamer
  • Glunk
  • Rocky
  • Spark Kirby(?)
  • Sparky
  • Dark Matter** (despite Masahiro Sakurai having little involvement in the Dark Matter Saga, it'd be nice to see some trophies of them, just to acknowledge their existence)
  • Samurai Dark Matter
  • Ice Dragon
  • Nruff & Nelly
  • Blocky
  • Coo the Owl*
  • Kine the Ocean Sunfish*
  • Chuchu the Octopus
  • Naga the Cat
  • Pitch the Bird
  • Samurai Kirby(?)
  • Megaton Punch(?)
  • Marx*
  • Nova
  • Chef Kawasaki*
  • Birdon
  • Biospark
  • T.A.C.
  • Zero*
  • Acro
  • Ribbon*
  • Adeleine*
  • 0²/Zero-Two*
  • Drawcia
  • The Squeaks*
  • Yarn Kirby*
  • Prince Fluff
  • Yin-Yarn
  • The Amazing Mirror
  • Necrodeus & the Skull Gang
  • "Mass Attack" Kirbies
  • Magolor*
  • Landia
  • Bandana Waddle Dee*
  • Daranza(?) (unless it's too soon)
  • Winged Star
  • Shadow Star

Star Fox

Star Fox was another universe that was pretty solid in which characters, vehicles, etc. that it had as trophies, but even still, I can think of a few others I'd like to see included this time around! For example...

• Coneria(?)
  • Venom(?)
  • James McCloud*
  • Pgima Dengar** (probably one of the more essential Star Fox characters, as well as one of my favorites; shame he didn't get a trophy last time)
  • Andrew Oikonny*
  • Katt Monroe*
  • Bill Grey*
  • General Scales
  • Dinosaur Planet/Sauria
  • Krazoa*
  • Aparoid*
  • Beltino Toad
  • Aparoid Queen
  • Amanda
  • Angular [Emperor*/li]
    • Zazan
    • Zako
    • Zoldge
    • Dash Bowman*
    • Lucy Hare
    • Arwing II
    • Great Fox (Command) (You know, since this Great Fox actually looks much different from the original Great Fox)
    • Bullfrog
    • Sky Claw
    • Cloud Runner (Krystal's ship)

• Pokémon

Like holy crap, this list was a freaking nightmare. My main focus was trying to find trophies that WEREN'T actual Pokémon, stuff that comes from popular Pokémon spin-offs that can be represented as trophies. Melee did that with the ZERO-ONE from Pokémon Snap, and I want to see that done here. then when it came to actual Pokémon, I had a hard time choosing which ones I'd like to see, because the list was already so long, and I couldn't decide between popular Pokémon and Pokémon I really liked. I realized a lot of the more "popular" Pokémon were pretty much all Legendaries, so I trying to make it more diverse, and this is what I came up with, probably my longest list, next to Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and general Nintendo stuff...

• Brock
    • Team Rocket*
    • Giovanni
    • PokéDex
    • Rival/Blue*
    • Rival/Silver*
    • Fossil
    • Berries*
    • Lance*
    • Professor Elm
    • Kurt
    • Red Gyarados** (originally this was one *, but I figured that they really need a trophy to represent Shiny Pokémon as a whole)
    • Pokémon Egg*
    • Bill
    • Ampharos(?)
    • Master Ball
    • Eusine(?)
    • Team Aqua
    • Team Magma
    • May*
    • Brendan
    • Barry
    • Team Galactic
    • N**
    • Ghetsis*
    • Alder
    • Looker
    • Team Flare
    • Serena/Calem
    • Lysandre*
    • AZ**
    • Shadow Pokémon*
    • Wes*
    • Team Snagem
    • Cipher
    • Rui
    • Shadow Lugia/XD001*
    • Michael(?)
    • Snag Machine
    • Gengar (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)
    • Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Darkness)
    • Dusknoir (PMD:EoT&D)
    • Wigglytuff's Guild
    • Pokémon Ranger*
    • Pokémon Toy(?)
    • Substitue(?)
    • Lucy Fleetfoot (from Pokémon Trozei)
    • Pokémon Pikachu
    • Butterfree
    • Beedrill* (since he was a Poké Ball in the original Super Smash Bros., same goes for a lot of *'d Pokémon)
    • Onix*
    • Hitmonlee*
    • Koffing*
    • Starmie*
    • Pidgey
    • Rattata
    • Vulpix
    • Zubat
    • Psyduck*
    • Arcanine
    • Geodude
    • Slowpoke
    • Exeggutor
    • Hitmonchan
    • Rhydon* (the very first Pokémon created, in real life)
    • Kangaskhan
    • Mr. Mime* (he's my favorite... :P)
    • Jynx
    • Magikarp*
    • Gyarados(?)
    • Porygon
    • Dragonite
    • Hoohoot
    • Pineco
    • Snubbull
    • Tyrone
    • Hitmontop
    • Miltank
    • Tyranitar
    • Blaziken*
    • Zigzagoon(?)
    • Beautifly/Dustox
    • Ludicolo
    • Shiftry
    • Wingull*
    • Shroomish
    • Slaking evolutionary line-up
    • Ninjask/Shedinja
    • Loudred
    • Wailord
    • Zangoose/Serviper
    • Castform
    • Kecleon
    • Absol
    • Infernape
    • Bidoof
    • Shinx
    • Pachirisu
    • Mime Jr.(?)
    • Coagunk
    • Gallade
    • Rotom
    • Rotom forms
    • Regi-line
    • Arceus
    • Shaymin (& sky form)
    • Victini
    • Snivy*
    • Tepig*
    • Oshawott*
    • Flareon, Jolteon, & Vaporeon*
    • Umbreon & Espeon*
    • Pansage, Pansear, & Panpour*
    • Munna
    • Unfezant (both male & female, to represent how some species of Pokémon differ depending on gender)
    • Audino
    • Throh & Sawk
    • Krookodile* (another favorite of mine)
    • Darmanitan
    • Scraggy
    • Zoroark*
    • Emolga*
    • Foongus
    • Axew
    • Golurk* (another favorite, plus one made by an American designer!)
    • Zweilous & Volcarona
    • Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion
    • Reshiram*
    • Zekrom*
    • Kyurem
    • Keldeo*
    • Genesect
    • Chespin*
    • Fennekin
    • Froakie*
    • Floette*
    • Skiddo and/or Gogoat*
    • Pancham and/or Pangoro*
    • Honedge
    • Sylveon*
    • Xerneas*
    • Yeveltal*

F-Zero

Again, here's a universe that's pretty well represented, with all the popular choices, as well as a few fan-favorites (I assume). I personally would like to see a new F-Zero character playable (my choice would be Samurai Goroh, he'd have a mix of martial arts and the use of his sword!), and it's hard to say which F-Zero pilots I would also like to see as trophies. I could just say all of them, but just for the heck of it, here are personal favorites of min that I'd like to see, as well as some... other choices.

• Antonio Guster*
    • Baba(?)
    • Beastman*
    • Billy
    • Bio Rex
    • Dr. Clash
    • Draq*
    • Gamar &Shioh
    • John Tanaka
    • Leon
    • Michael Chain*
    • Mighty Gazelle*
    • Octoman*
    • Roger Buster
    • Silver Neelsen
    • Super Arrow
    • Kent Akechi* (the son of Captain Falcon from F-Zero Maximum Velocity)
    • Don Genie
    • Lily Flyer(?)
    • Princia Ramode
    • Spade
    • Deathborn*
    • Rick Wheeler(?)*

EarthBound/Mother

Again, very shameful about the lack of trophies in Brawl for this universe. With Super Smash Bros. Melee, they had a decent number of EarthBound trophies... no Mother trophies, but I guess it makes sense, it would probably be too unknown for a national audience. In Brawl, though, there's only Ness and Lucas, Jeff Andonuts, Mr. Saturn, the Franklin Badge, Porky Minch, the Porky Statue, and that's it. I could kind of see why there would be no other things from Mother 3, since despite having MAJOR spoilers in the form of Porky's spider machine from that game, that game remains exclusive to Japan, but no more EarthBound stuff? Not even returning trophies from Melee? This time around, they'd better fix that, hopefully with some of these:

• Ninten**
    • Loid/Lloyd*
    • Ana*
    • Teddy*
    • Pippi
    • Queen Mary
    • Flying Men
    • EVE*
    • Giegue/Giygas**
    • New Age Retro Hippie
    • Mook
    • Zombie(?)
    • Woodoh(?)
    • Spiteful Crow(?)
    • Ness's Dad*
    • Pokey Minch (EarthBound)** (a description of Pokey/Porky in EarthBound, as opposed to Mother 3)
    • Dr. Andonuts*
    • Tracy
    • Runaway Five*
    • Everdred
    • Apple Kid*
    • Brickroad/Dungeon Man
    • Camera/Photo Man
    • Mach Pizza Man
    • Kracken
    • Mani-Mani Statue*
    • Master Belch
    • Blue Blue Cultist(?)
    • Tenda** (they're shy...)
    • Tessie(?)
    • Asthma Spray(?)
    • Bottle Rocket
    • Baseball Bat(?)
    • Yo-yo(?)
    • Teddy Bear
    • Sword of Kings
    • Flint*
    • Hinawa*
    • Claus*
    • Masked Man
    • Boney*
    • Duster*
    • Kumatora
    • Wess
    • Salsa*
    • Yokuba*
    • Drago
    • Mecha-Drago(?)
    • Save Frog
    • Magypsies*
    • DCMC*
    • Leder(?)*
    • Pigmask*
    • Pork Trooper
    • Mole Cricket
    • Lighter & Fuel
    • Ultimate Chimera*
    • Negative Man
    • Porky-Bot

Ice Climber

...Yeah, not a whole lot to say here. There's only one game in this "universe", and pretty much all of what the game has to offer has been represented in previous trophies. The only thing that doesn't have a trophy yet is the condor, and that's pretty much the only trophy I want to see from this universe in the new game. He's pretty much the closest thing the game has to an antagonist, and he barely looks like an actual condor, so a description of him would be very much appreciated! That aside, I'm good with trophies from this series.

Fire Emblem

Now in Melee, since Fire Emblem was exclusive to Japan up until that point, it's understandable that there wouldn't be any other Fire Emblem-related trophies other then Marth and Roy themselves and their related trophies. In Brawl, we get some trophies based on Fire Emblem: Path of Radience, plus Sothe's appearance in Radiant Dawn, but that aside, nothing... I'll expect some trophies based on Fire Emblem: Awakening, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of trophies of characters exclusive to the Japanese games. Why not? Hasn't stopped other trophies from Japanese exclusive titles from getting in before. Again, variety is key here! However, since I'm unfamiliar with a the Japanese-exclusive games, it's hard to tell who's important and who's not, so forgive me if I suggest someone who isn't that important or overlook someone who is... with that in mind, let's get rolling!

• Shiida/Caeda*
    • Jagen/Jeigan
    • Ogma*
    • Merric
    • Minerva
    • Linde
    • Tiki** (since she's in the first game, third game, AND Fire Emblem: Awakening)
    • Navarre
    • Malledus
    • Nyna
    • Camus
    • Gharnef*
    • Medeus*
    • Fire Emblem** (wouldn't it make sense to feature the item the series is named after as a trophy? The Fire Emblem differs from game to game, but I'd prefer to see the one from Fire Emblem: Awakening, which I assume is also the one from the first game...)
    • Alm*
    • Ruka/Luka
    • Duma/Doma(?)
    • Hardin** (based on his appearance in "Mystery of the Fire Emblem book 2", where he's the main antagonist)
    • Sigurd*
    • Arvis*
    • Manfroy*
    • Oifey
    • Seliph*
    • Travant
    • Lewyn
    • Leif*
    • Finn
    • Veld
    • Altena(?)
    • Marcus
    • Merlinus(?)
    • Lilina*
    • Gonzales (He's the only playable Brigand in the entire Fire Emblem series! That's worth noting, right?)
    • Bartre(?)
    • Karel(?)
    • Zephiel*
    • Guinivere
    • Eliwood*
    • Hector*
    • Nils & Ninian
    • Oswin(?)
    • Nergal
    • Eirika**
    • Ephraim** (preferable separate, though they can be together)
    • Seth
    • Joshua
    • Tana
    • L'Arachel
    • Innes
    • Lyon*
    • Fomortiis
    • Myrrh
    • Titania
    • Soren*
    • Mist*
    • Volke
    • Reyson
    • Nasir
    • Tibarn
    • Naesala
    • Izuka
    • Petrine
    • Greil
    • Caineghis
    • Sanaki
    • Sephiran*
    • Kurthnaga
    • Oliver
    • Micaiah** (seriously surprised she didn't get a trophy in Brawl... yet Sothe did)
    • Ranulf
    • Pellas
    • Lehran(?)
    • Lekain
    • Ashera*
    • Zelgius(?)
    • Yune(?)
    • Chrom** (if he's not playable... which I highly suspect he will be)
    • Avatar* (unless THIS guy/girl is somehow playable!)
    • Lissa
    • Frederick
    • Anna** (she's pretty much the mascot of the series, having been in every Fire Emblem game... as a minor character, though she's playable in Fire Emblem: Awakening)
    • Basilio & Flavia
    • Lucina*
    • Gangrel*
    • Walhart*
    • Emmeryn*
    • Aversa
    • Naga
    • Validar*
    • Grima*
    • Falchion*
    • Ragnell
    • The Risen
    • Old Hubba* :P

• Game & Watch

Now you're probably thinking, what the heck kind of trophies can you get from something as simple as the Game & Watch universe. Well, unlike the Ice Climber universe, which only has one game, the Game & Watch has a lot of different games under it's belt, some original games, some iconic Game & Watch games, but also some interesting characters that I would like to see as trophies in this new game. So hear me out, here's what I'd like to see!

• Balloon Man* (as in the main character of the Balloon Fight Game & Watch game; he's like the Balloon Fighter... only he has a jet pack! Just look here!)
    • Oiram Repus* (the fish-man antagonist from the Balloon Fight Game & Watch game; his name is "Super Mario" spelled backwards)
    • Cat (from Chef, Tropical Fish, and Greenhouse)
    • Grumpy & Ziggy the Maseman*
    • John Solver*
    • Willy Bomber & Guard*
    • Lions
    • Wolf (from the Game & Watcdh game Egg)

Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus was also pretty underrepresented in Brawl... I mean, sure, there were only two games by then, but I'm surprised there were no trophies for the Eggplant Wizard, the Reapers, or even Medusa anywhere. With Kid Icarus: Uprising out, no doubt the vast majority of trophies will be from that game, but I sincerely hope they don't forget characters from the original NES game and Kid Icarus: Of Myths & Monsters that WEREN'T in Uprising. Here's what I mean:

• Medusa**
    • Three Sacred Treasures*
    • Hearts
    • Mallet
    • Water of Life(?)
    • Eggplant Wizard**
    • Reaper & Reapette**
    • Shemum
    • Specknose
    • Monoeye
    • Centurion*
    • Ganewmede
    • Twinbellows
    • Pluton* (pretty much an enemy as infamous as the Eggplant Wizard or the Reaper)
    • Mick
    • Collin & Phil/EelEyes
    • Snowman(?)
    • Hewdraw
    • Komayto(?)
    • Uranos(?)
    • Pandora**
    • Thanatos/Tanatos**
    • Old Man Zues* (important character in the NES game and Of Myths & Monsters, not in Uprising)
    • Orcos* (the main antagonist of the Game Boy game, Of Myths & Monsters)
    • Fiend's Cauldron*
    • Upperdash Arm*
    • Arms (just the weapon type in general)
    • Blades
    • Cannons
    • Claws
    • Clubs
    • Magnus** (my favorite character from Uprising, REALLY pissed that he and Gaol didn't get any kind of resolution at the end... Hell, the end of the game left a lot ofplot threads dangling, which is kind of annoying)
    • Great Sacred Treasure*
    • Orbitars
    • Guardian Orbitars*
    • Palms
    • Staffs
    • Aether Ring
    • Cherubot*
    • Exo Tank
    • Lightning Chariot
    • Palace in the Sky(?)
    • Skutter
    • Dark Lord Gaol*
    • Soulflee
    • Great Reaper(?)
    • Dark Pit*
    • Mimicutie*
    • Tempura Wizard*
    • Hades** (no joke, he's one of my all-time favorite video game villains!)
    • Viridi (hate this girl's guts...)
    • Reset Bomb
    • Cragalanche
    • Forces of Nature* (had a hard time picking which enemies from the Forces of Nature I wanted, so I'll just go with a general trophy thing)
    • Arlon
    • Lunar Sanctum(?)
    • Aurum*
    • Pyrrhon
    • Chaos Kin*
    • Ring of Chaos(?)
    • Amazon Pandora
    • Dyntos*
    • Pseudo-Palutena(?)

Pikmin

Surprisingly enough, the Pikmin universe was also very well represented in Brawl, having all the essential characters and enemies featured as trophies... for the most part. There are a few things I would have liked to seen as a trophy from the first two Pikmin games, and with Pikmin 3 out, I hope they include them and the new stuff as well!

• S.S. Dolphin** (seriously, the main objective of the first game wasn't featured at all in Brawl! For shame!)
    • Pikmin-Olimar (as in, what happens to Olimar when he DOESN'T collect all of his ship parts in the first Pikmin game...)
    • Mamuta*
    • Breadbug*
    • Puffstool
    • Mushroom Pikmin
    • Beady Long Legs
    • Puffy Blowhog
    • Spotty Bulbear
    • Emperor Bulblax* (final boss of the first game)
    • Candypop Buds*
    • Bomb Rocks*
    • Treasures(?)
    • Mitite
    • Cannon Beetle/Cannon Beetle Larva
    • Honeywisp
    • Nectar(?)
    • Burgeoning Spiderwort(?)
    • Toady Bloyster
    • Hermit Crawmad*
    • Bulbmin*
    • Sheargrubs & Shearwigs
    • Skitter Leaf
    • Waterwraith* (the most infamous boss of Pikmin 2, and anyone who's played his dungeon/cavern knows why)
    • Water Dumple
    • Dweevils
    • Titan Dweevil* (the technical final boss of Pikmin 2)
    • Rock Pikmin**
    • Flying Pikmin**
    • Alph**
    • Brittany**
    • Charlie**
    • S.S. Drake*
    • Plasm Wraith* (final boss of Pikmin 3... I think, I haven't beaten Pikmin 3 yet)
    • Fruit(?)
    • Armored Mawdad*
    • Vehemoth Phosbat*
    • Whiptongue Bulborb(?)
    • Bearded Amprat(?)
    • Onion (Pikmin 3)*
    • Scornet Maestro(?)

Animal Crossing

You know, for a universe that only had a stage and no characters, Animal Crossing had quite a few trophies going for it! So much so that they pretty much covered all the major trophies. That being said, there have been some new Animal Crossing games since, and some new things (and old things they didn't include) to make trophies out of this time around!

• Female Villager*
    • Chip
    • Cyrus & Reese
    • Digby
    • Don Resetti*
    • Frillard(?)
    • Gracie*
    • Lloid*
    • Gyroids**
    • Harriet*
    • Isabelle*
    • Leif
    • Jack
    • Jingle
    • Kicks
    • Labelle
    • Kapp'n's family(?)
    • Lyle** (honestly, probably one of my favorite characters from the Animal Crossing series... ironic, it seems that the more annoying a character is from this series, the more I like them. Mr. Resetti's my number one favorite)
    • Nat*
    • Pete*
    • Pavé
    • Phineas
    • Porter*
    • Rover*
    • Serena(?)
    • Snowman
    • Wisp
    • Yellow bird
    • Zipper T. Bunny
    • Cranky-type Villagers*
    • Jock-type Villagers*
    • Lazy-type Villagers*
    • Normal-type Villagers*
    • Snooty-type Villagers*
    • Uchi/Tomboy-type Villagers*
    • Fossils
    • Paintings
    • Fish
    • Insects
    • Axe*
    • Fishing Rod(?)* (there are fishing rods in The Legend of Zelda and Pokémon games, so I'm not sure to put it here or there)
    • Net*
    • Shovel*
    • Slingshot*
    • Watering Can*

Metal Gear

So as of this post, Snake has not yet been confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, but let's say that he has been for a moment... I'm not a big fan of the Metal Gear series, which is not to say they're not excellent games, I could just never get that into them, not helped by the fact that most of the games are on PlayStation devices and I'm mostly a Nintendo guy. that being said, I know enough about the series to want to see certain characters as trophies in the new game... if Snake comes back, that is.

• Big Boss* (I know there's a Naked Snake trophy, but still, there was a different trophy for an alternate persona of Solid Snake, so why not with Big Boss?)
    • Roy Campbell*
    • Master Miller(?)
    • Naomi Hunter
    • Revolver Ocelot** (major recurring character here!)
    • Otacon*
    • Meryl Silverburgh*
    • Mei Ling*
    • Johnny Sasaki
    • Psycho Mantis*
    • Sniper Wolf
    • Liquid Snake**
    • Raiden**
    • Rosemary(?)
    • Vamp
    • Solidus Snake*
    • The Boss/The Joy
    • EVA

Sonic the Hedgehog

So in Brawl, they pretty much covered all the major characters when ti came to Sonic the Hedgehog. That being said, there are certain Sonic characters I would love to see as trophies in these new games!

• Rouge the Bat* (was she a trophy in Brawl? I thought she was but apparently she's not...)
    • Big the Cat
    • Vector the Crocodile*
    • Espio the chameleon
    • Charmy Bee (or all three in one "Team Chaotix" trophy)
    • Might the Armadillo*
    • Tikal(?)
    • Wisps*
    • Yacker
    • Sonic the Werehog
    • E-123 Omega
    • Chaos
    • Bean the Dynamite & Bark the Polar Bear
    • Metal Sonic**
    • Fange the Sniper/Nack the Weasel** (my favorite "characters that deserve a comeback" that are common in this series)
    • Eggman Nega
    • Classic Sonic**
    • The Deadly Six
    • Orbot & Cubot
    • Rings*
    • Chaos Emeralds*
    • Master Emerald
    • Capsule (that holds all the little animacl creatures)
    • Flicky/Flickies*
    • Lost Hex(?)
    • Angel Island
    • Shield(?)

Punch-Out!!

Alright, now we're getting into the new universes here. In a way, the Punch-Out!! one was kind of how I started this list out, thinking of which boxers would get to be trophies. Ironically, there were only a few that I figured truly "deserved" trophies, maybe you disagree, but here's what I got:

• Jerome "Doc" Louis**
    • King Hippo* (in case she's not an assist trophy... which she might be, considering how popular he is)
    • Bald Bull* (I actually think he would make a better assist trophy with his Bull Charge move!)
    • Mask X* (from the spin-off Arm Wrestling)
    • Glass Joe
    • Super Macho Man
    • Mr. Sandman
    • Bear hugger
    • Dragon Chan** (he was apparently voted for, along with Little Mac, to be a playable character, in that poll I mentioned in The Legend of Zelda section)
    • Soda Popinksi
    • Great Tiger
    • Referee Mario(?)

Wii Fit

Here's the thing: I've played Wii Fit (for a while anyway... I feel like I should get back to it), and I wanted to cover, like, the locations and mini-games in that game and it's sequels, but honestly, I don't have the best memory, so I doubt they'd even put as much as I'm putting out with this. If they do, that's awesome, but if not, I hope they have this at least.

• Balance Board*
    • Male Trainer
    • Yoga
    • Strength Training
    • Zazan(?)

Mega Man

Alright... not diving into completely untouched territory, in terms of Super Smash Bros. trophies here... There's a lot more here then the other "new unvierse" lists, but not as long as most of the other lists... I'm almost done, thank Miyamoto... Here are Mega Man trophies I'd like to see.

• Dr. Wily**
    • Dr. Light**
    • Roll**
    • Rush**
    • Auto*
    • Beats
    • Eddie
    • Tango
    • Proto Man**
    • Dr. Cossack
    • Kalinka(?)
    • Duo
    • Chest, Plum & Ripot(?)
    • Bass**
    • Treble
    • Reggae(?)
    • King
    • Cut Man*
    • Guts Man**
    • Quick Man
    • Air Man*
    • Shadow Man
    • Mega Man Killers
    • Met*
    • Sniper Joe*
    • Batton
    • Spine
    • Yellow Devil**
    • Mega Man X*(?) (that would be cool)

Other Nintendo Stuff

And so we ceom to the hardest of all the lists... I've searched as hard as I could for as many obscure Nintendo-related things to put on this list... Because I want the Super Smash Bros. series to be a celebration of ALL things Nintendo, and I also want it to commemorate Nintendo's history as well, and what better way to do that then with trophies? ...Or stickers, I guess, but I'd prefer trophies! Be prepared for a bunch of random, obscure nonsense from here on out, as well as some oddball choices for trophies...

• Professor Hector* (from R.O.B.'s games)
    • Gyro (again, form the R.O.B. unvierse)
    • Stack-Up Blocks
    • Spike & Flipper (from Stack-Up)
    • Professor Vector
    • Takamaru** (from Nazo no Murasame Jō. He's been in Captain Rainbow (which also had Little Mac, BTW), Samurai Warriors 3, and was represented in NintendoLand; if he's NOT a playable character after all that, a trophy is the LEAST they could do for him, and NOT just of him from Captain Rainbow like Little Mac!)
    • Sukapon** (from Joy Mech Fight; he's been requested numerous times, partly due to being in one of Nintendo's earliest-known fighting games; he was also a sticker in Brawl, and is one of my most-wanted playable characters for this game!)
    • Lip** (from Panel de Pon, also in Captain Rainbow; her stick has been in Super Smash Bros. since Melee, and she was a sticker in Brawl)
    • Urban Champion* (did you know he was originally considered for Melee, along with the Ice Climbers, Excitebiker, and the Balloon Fighter? The Ice Climbers eventually won out)
    • Hanafuda cards** (Nintendo was founded in 1889, as a company that made hanafuda cards)
    • Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom*
    • Ultra Hand*
    • Ultra Machine
    • Love Tester
    • Wild Gunman
    • Zapper** (one of the most famous and iconic Nintendo peripherals/accessories, yet never mentioned once? It's a travesty is what it is!)
    • Masahiro Sakurai (would this be too egotistical?)
    • Shigeru Miyamoto (I'd definitely want to see this... imagine, this guy has done numberous thigns for Nintendo to put them on the map... I think he deserves to be importalized through a trophy in this game!)
    • Reggie Fils-Aime (...People really want him playable. Why not? :/ )
    • Non-Specific Action Figure (Internet memes are fun :P)
    • Color TV-Game(?)
    • Virtual Boy
    • Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Super Famicom
    • Game Boy*
    • Nintendo 64
    • Game Boy Advance
    • Nintendo DS
    • Wii*
    • Wii U
    • Nintendo 3DS
    • Kalas(?) (from Baten Kaitos)
    • Mike Anderson (Battle Clash)
    • Dr. Lobe* (Big Brain Academy)
    • Ryuta Kawashima* (Brain Age)
    • Lark/Nester* (from Pilotwings 64 and Nintendo Power ;) )
    • Mallo* (Pushmo)
    • Dillon** (Dillon's Rolling Western and the sequel for the 3DS eShop; one of my most wanted playable characters for this game!)
    • Mike Jones** (StarTropics and StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge; both are American-exclusive games [despite being developed by a Japanese team], and Mike's in my Top 10 most wanted playable characters for this game)
    • Steel Diver...? (there's already an item for this, but I still felt the need to add this to the list)
    • Alice* (from Balloon Kid... yes, a sequel to Balloon Fight. For the Game Boy. It's available on the 3DS eShop!)
    • Mr. Stevenson* (from the NES game, Gumshoe. You control him by shooting him with the Zapper!)
    • Miis**
    • Goku & Chao (from the Japanese exclusive game Yūyūki, and sister-game to Shin Onigashima)
    • Muddy* (from the Game boy game Mole Mania; it's available on the 3DS eShop! I'd also like to see him playable, but I kind of doubt it...)
    • Prince Sablé/Prince of Sabure* (from the Japanese exclusive Game Boy game, Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru, aka For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
    • Prince Richard* (from the same game Sabure Prince is from)
    • Captain Rainbow & Nick** (from the game of the same name... since Little Mac from his game is a trophy, I think it's a safe bet to assume he has a trophy as well, which is awesome)
    • Crazy Tracy (Captain Rainbow)
    • Mappo (Captain Rainbow)
    • Space Hunter Drake Redcrest (from Chibi-Robo! and Captain Rainbow)
    • Infantry (from Famicom Wars/Advance Wars, and also Captain Rainbow)
    • Minmin (again, from Captain Rainbow)
    • Ossan (from Golf... also Captain Rainbow)
    • Pokkle (from GiFTPiA... incidentally, Mappo is also originally form this game)
    • DeMille* (Japanese exclusive Game Boy Advance game, Tomato Adventure; made by Alpha-Dream, who also makes the Mario & Luigi series!)
    • Isaac** (Golden Sun; one of my most-wanted playable characters for the new games)
    • Felix** (main character of Golden Sun: the Lost Age)
    • Matthew** (main character of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and son of Isaac)
    • Jenna*
    • Garet
    • Kraden
    • Saturos & Menardi
    • Djiini**
    • Ivan
    • Mia
    • Alex** (main antagonist of the Golden Sun series...?)
    • Sheba
    • Piers
    • Karst & Agatio
    • Karis
    • Tyrell
    • Rief
    • Amiti
    • Sveta*
    • Eoleo
    • Himi
    • Blados & Chalis
    • Thomas* (from the NES game Kung Fu; I'd prefer to see his trophy look all pixelly)
    • More Magical Vacation/Magical Starsign trophies... perhaps ones base don major characters or something? you know, the main characters of Magical Vacation were voted t be playable in Brawl, in the same aforementioned poll)
    • Saki Amamiya** (from Sin & Punishment; apparently, many Japanese fans wanted him to be playable in Brawl. Instead, he was an Assist Trophy. think it'll be the same this time around?)
    • Airan Jo* (Sin & Punishment)
    • Isa Jo* (Sin & Punishment: Star Successor)
    • Tempo* (from HarmoKnight, made by Game Freak, the company that makes the mainstream Pokémon games; they also made Drill Dozer)
    • Space Tank VIXIV (from the Game Boy Japanese exclusive game X... the game that that "Tunnel Scene" music was from in Brawl)
    • Harry (from the Virtual Boy game, Teleroboxer)
    • Andy** (Advance Wars... wouldn't mind seeing him playable, but I'm not holding my breath on it)
    • Sami
    • Max
    • Nell
    • Eagle
    • Olaf
    • Sturm
    • Aeron (Pandora's Tower)
    • Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
    • Rhythm Wrestler
    [liRhythm Monkey]
    [*]Shulk** (from Xenoblade Chronicles, if he's not a playable character... it would be awesome if it was, as a shout-out to Project Rainfall!)
    [*]Reyn*
    [*]Dunban*
    [*]Monado(?)
    [*]Alexandra Rovias(?) (Eternal Darkness)
    [*]Fighter Hayabusa* (Pro Wrestling; A WINNER IS YOU!)
    [*]Starman*
    [*]The Amazon*
    [*]Kin Corn Karn
    [*]Giant Panther
    [*]Great Puma
    [*]Wonder Red** (The Wonderful 101)
    [*]Wonder Blue
    [*]Wonder Pink
    [*]Wonder Green
    [*]The Geathjerk
    [*]Will (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
    [*]Imajin* (Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic, the original Japanese version of Super Mario Bros. 2)
    [*]Lina
    [*]Mama & Papa
    [*]Zip (FlingSmash)
    [*]Monita** (NintendoLand)
    [*]ExciteBots*
    [*]Duck Hunt Dog**
    [*]Moe/Kyorosuke* (The Legendary Starfy)
    [*]Old Man Lobber/Rob-jiisan*
    [*]Mermaid*
    [*]Ruby/HadeHirari*
    [*]Ogura*
    [*]Herman/Yadokarita

-----------

...And that is that... DEFINITELY bit off more then I could chew with that one, but I definitely had a lot of fun looking up all the different Nintendo things, because I just love Nintendo so much...

But anyway, the point of this topic is to suggest trophies you want to see. If I somehow missed a trophy of some character, object, or place you want to see represented, please, by all means, say so! Talk about what you think of the trophy choices from the previous games, and your hopes for trophies in these two games! Hopefully, if you actually managed to sit through and read my massive post, you'll get some ideas yourself.

I think the biggest appeal of trophies is the surprise when you see something unexpected and really cool. Wishing for specific trophies to be included kind of defeats that purpose.

I want Baby Luigi to have a trophy godammit

Dr Wario said:
I think the biggest appeal of trophies is the surprise when you see something unexpected and really cool. Wishing for specific trophies to be included kind of defeats that purpose.
That's true... but that's also why Brawl's selection of trophy fails, since they're all from more modern games, so there aren't many unexpected selections.

I'd like to point out that this thread took three times to load up, and there's not even ten replies yet.

Back