What Video Game(s) do you want?

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
I'm looking forward to Yoshi's New Island and Mario Golf: World Tour.

kirby's triple deluxe(is that right?), ssb4, killer instinct 3, mario kart 8, luigis mansion 2, m&ldt, sm3dw, dkcr, dkctf, xenoblade, diablo 3, pso2, blade & soul, saints row 4.

...a lot of games really

MARIO. KART. 8.

there's a bunch of games I want but the only one i'm likely to get this year is Smash 4 and maybe ALBW

SSB4 (both versions), Mario Kart 8, and Kirby Triple Deluxe.

I want to play inFamous: Second Son because I love the inFamous series so much, but I do not have a PS4 and so all I can do is cry.

Also, Lumines: Electronic Symphony looks cute.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I want to play inFamous: Second Son because I love the inFamous series so much, but I do not have a PS4 and so all I can do is cry.

I feel your pain. I'm also refusing to watch anything relating to it, because when i get a Ps4 in probably like 2-3 years I want the full experience.

SMASH BROS!!!!!!!!

...plus yoshis new island, Kirby triple deluxe, and all of my nintendo favs on the wiiu (I only have a 3ds as an eighth gen console :P )

Spore 2 (and Galactic Adventures) and a sequel/expansion DLC to Rayman Legends. Oh, and an open-world Rayman game with multiplayer support so I can compare it to 3D World and whine all I like. :)

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Spore 2 (and Galactic Adventures) and a sequel/expansion DLC to Rayman Legends. Oh, and an open-world Rayman game with multiplayer support so I can compare it to 3D World and whine all I like. :)

well you whine all you like anyway so whats the problem

Sticker Star (don't care what everyone says, I want to see for myself)
Yarn Yoshi
Yoshi's New Island
Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros. (both)
Kirby: Triple Deluxe

May pick up Mario Golf: World Tour

Jim McGinn said:
Sticker Star (don't care what everyone says, I want to see for myself)

Good for you.

Uh, Kirby, Tomodachi Life, Smash Bros., Tropical Freeze, NES Remix 2, and other stuff I'm not thinking of

Over spring break I intend to round out my RTS repertoire by grabbing Planetary Annihilation and Company of Heroes.

After that, the only major RTS game I won't have played will be Starcraft II.

Back