The Incredibles 2 & Cars 3 announced

100 dollars is a big deal to some of us

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

Especially for Venezuelans.
Oh, no, I'm not trying to trivialize needy times. I'm just saying that the money is less than you think. :P

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

Oh, no, I'm not trying to trivialize needy times. I'm just saying that the money is less than you think. :P

I know, I know :) I never misunderstood your statement, hahaha.

By the way, what do you guys expect for The Incredibles 2? I'd like to see Violet now being a powerful young woman, Dash a teenager and Jack-Jack being an awesome kid.

I really don't know what to expect, but I'm expecting the film to be just as good as the prequel (Brad Bird is a writer for this after all, yay)

I don't know if anyone really ages. I mean, the age variety is pretty nice: two adults, one teenager, one child, and a baby. It can appeal to both children and adults.

I don't know if anyone really ages. I mean, the age variety is pretty nice: two adults, one teenager, one child, and a baby. It can appeal to both children and adults.

A little stereotypical, perhaps?

So Dash is a teenager >:]

ernesth100 said:
Anyone else feel Jack Jack is overpowered?

Isn't he the commonly seen trope that younger individuals have extraordinary powers that they can't control?

Xanthium said:

A little stereotypical, perhaps?

So Dash is a teenager >:]
I guess it is, but it does have broad appeal.

Anser said:
Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

I know, I know :) I never misunderstood your statement, hahaha.

By the way, what do you guys expect for The Incredibles 2? I'd like to see Violet now being a powerful young woman, Dash a teenager and Jack-Jack being an awesome kid.
They should retain their personalities of course.

I don't want Dash being some weird teenager...

yeah, i mean, all of the incredibles really have highly useful powers, especially elastagirl and violet

Dr. Javelin said:
ernesth100 said:
Anyone else feel Jack Jack is overpowered?
Why? Shapeshifting might be nice in close encounters, but he can't do anything long-ranged.
He also has laser eyes, can teleport and levitate, and become intangible.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'd be perfectly happy with $50 (although I don't really pay for anything like food or paying taxes)

List of OP characters.
1. superman
2. hulk
3. lichen king
4. that cat guy that was in GP's theme
5. jack jack

Disclaimer: this list is only like half serious.

Back