Name something stupid you did in your early childhood.

is that stupid though

or is it just the pursuit of knowledge and experience

I think everything I did in my early childhood was stupid.

But you push the boundaries of what is typically a binary switch and achieve the middle position, 0.5.

Does it achieve on or off? These are questions we must ask ourselves

But I did succeed in losing some old artwork of mine a long time ago which was stupid

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
But you push the boundaries of what is typically a binary switch and achieve the middle position, 0.5.

actually it damages the switch

there's a brief electrical arc that occurs when the switch is turning on or off. that arc burns away a little bit of the contact each time, wearing the switch out. if you hold the switch in that middle position, the arc is maintained indefinitely and continues to damage the contacts until you let go

well i killed a lot of puppies and kittens when i was younger.

Which makes me feel pretty bad now that i adore animals.

Shoutmon said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

actually it damages the switch

there's a brief electrical arc that occurs when the switch is turning on or off. that arc burns away a little bit of the contact each time, wearing the switch out. if you hold the switch in that middle position, the arc is maintained indefinitely and continues to damage the contacts until you let go

knowledge is power

When I was a VERY little kid, I fell out of the window, and I was hanging from the windowside on the side of my old house. I was about to fall, but luckily my dad could save me. My dad told me about that. .-.

Charmy Bee said:
When I was a VERY little kid, I fell out of the window, and I was hanging from the windowside on the side of my old house. I was about to fall, but luckily my dad could save me. My dad told me about that. .-.
Dude, you're lucky.. You wouldn't be here now, if he didn't save you.

Dashbot said:
Charmy Bee said:
Dude, you're lucky.. You wouldn't be here now, if he didn't save you.

Well, there was a small roof underneath me, so I could have fallen onto it, but your right, I was lucky, and I could've been dead.

One time back in Massachusetts my friend Lillian and I threw Barbies at someone's rooftop.

Can't remember how old I was, but we were in a graveyard and I asked whether I could dig up some bones.

When we moved into this house none of the doors were installed yet so they were just sitting on the floor balanced upright

one time I was lying around watching tv and kicked the door by accident

of course if you've ever played mario 64 you know this means the giant slab of wood is going to fall down where I was lying

but instead it landed on the tv and smashed the shit out of it while only squishing some toes

big box crt tvs for the win, especially considering the thing still worked afterward

I did some really creepy, disturbing things as a little kid that I'd rather not share. Let's just say I developed an interest in the opposite sex at an early age and didn't know how to handle it.

Some other stupid things I did included breaking my foot at a playground because I was hopping around, pretending to be that huge computer from The Brave Little Toaster which I visualized as something that would hop to move due to having no legs. Needless to say as I was hopping I came across a step.

TheYoshiState said:
Randy Cunningham said:
I took a KFC sandwich from the previous day and put it in the microwave without removing the wrapper, setting my sandwich on fire.

You just made me visualize that sandwich, in the microwave, bursting into a huge ball of flames. Did it actually burn?

Nothing serious but there was an actual fire. It was about the same size as a candle's flame and the only damage was a hole burnt through the wrapper.

believed basically everything my parents said

also walked in front of another kid that was swinging a metal baseball bat

Back