Name something stupid you did in your early childhood.

Dr. Murder said:
Stole money. Hit someone with a stone. How dumb was I?

Dumb enough to get the police to recognize and catch you if you did those things at the age you currently are.

Where to begin?

One that I have on my mind right now is when I was really little, I remember that I was so obsessed with Cyndaquil. I had this friend that would come over and we would roleplay and I would be a Cyndaquil and make the "Cynda" noises from the anime.

I'm weird...

DragonFreak said:
I used to do that with Charmander. I miss the time where I could roleplay as Pokémon and people wouldn't bat an eye.

This was way back when even major tourist attractions would have at least five visitors with Pokemon-related merchandise and when Pokemon-related songs would feature the same singing style used in songs such as Bobby Brown's "On Our Own" (that style only became obsolete by early 2000).

I used to role play I guess. Mostly just run around and act like I have super powers bullshit.

It was fun though, I think. To be honest I don't remember much of my primary school anymore, which is a bummer because I think that was the peak of my life so far. I'm kind of at a below average right now.

When I was very little, my mom was playing around and was pretending I was invisible. I fell for it.

I also once put peanut butter on the bread BEFORE I toasted it to make peanut butter toast. Nothing caught on fire or anything, but we had to get a new toaster. ._.

When I was about 2ish, I was walking along the back of the couch and I ended up falling onto the door knob. I busted my lip open and broke my top front teeth and I didn't get my adult pair until I was about 6-7ish. .___.

I used to play on the steps on the front porch even though my parents constantly told me not to so they planted ice plants around it and told me they were Piranha Plants since they knew that those scared the daylights outta me. It worked. :'(

I didn't really do anything too stupid. well, except for that one time where i was frustated and kicked someone's car so much that my father had to pay for the damages that had been made.

I put my mother's expensive shoes in the microwave.

I was a bad boy. :evilgrin:

I walked on top of the couch (which my parents hated), tripped, and got my head stuck in between the drums in the drum set. It was traumatizing. I never walked on a couch again.

Being required to do homework and having unforgiving school.

Back