Does Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze break the laws of physics?

Chuck Ballymoo

Blooper
Banned User
:dk: think about it: Pulling up a ship or various other platforms WHILST STANDING ON IT? Or is it possible because DK is stronger than any human?

video games hardly ever make sense so this is a really worthless question

i mean its like old news akdljaksl

You could probably ask the same question about the Mario platformers, along with their various environments.

topic creator just realized he was playing a video game

It wasn't OUR moon, but the moon in Mario and Donkey Kong's dimension, which exists on a parallel plane to our own. I guess Mario would know how to come back to the Real World through a portal or some shi7. But in their world, the moon is smaller. Remember the Rafael the Raven fight? It is the same moon DK punched.

But Yoshi's Island I always thought was a conflicting canon. It conflicts with Nintendo established canon of Mario growing up the son of immigrants in America. How could Mario be from the Real World when Yoshis do not exist in our world? Yoshi's Island must be an alternative reality multiverse where Mario was born in the Mushroom Kingdom OH GOD it hurts my brain!

Chuck Ballymoo said:
It conflicts with Nintendo established canon of Mario growing up the son of immigrants in America.

Chuck Ballymoo said:
But Yoshi's Island I always thought was a conflicting canon. It conflicts with Nintendo established canon of Mario growing up the son of immigrants in America.
I just popped in from the most recently-posted topics but what.

I just...

You're giving me a headache for the fact that you're asking all the wrong questions.

Video games are not meant to follow the laws of logic and stuff. Mario jumps frigging 28 feet off the ground! There are Pokemon - 719 of them - that all don't exist in the real world that do stuff that breaks all kinds of scientific laws! There is Zelda who lives in a world where I don't even know where to begin with, such as pushing the blocks.

The fact of the matter is, an object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force. Since Donkey Kong is standing inside the ship, he is an internal force and could not raise the boat. But that isn't what bothers me. Donkey Kong is stronger than all the smaller Kongs in the game by an order of magnitude. So how the hell does Dixie, Diddy, and Cranky especially, how are they able to lift things that Donkey struggles and strains to lift? How do they lift it at all period?,

Donkey Kong is allergic to that kind of ship.

Chuck Ballymoo said:
The fact of the matter is, an object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force. Since Donkey Kong is standing inside the ship, he is an internal force and could not raise the boat. But that isn't what bothers me. Donkey Kong is stronger than all the smaller Kongs in the game by an order of magnitude. So how the hell does Dixie, Diddy, and Cranky especially, how are they able to lift things that Donkey struggles and strains to lift? How do they lift it at all period?,
fun fact: cranky kong can bench-press more than dk

Chuck Ballymoo said:

it's a video game

also bro, you're thinking waaaay too hard about a video game about a necktie wearing gorilla and his friends

DragonFreak said:
MKguy7 said:
DragonFreak said:
Also Link can hold as much things as he wants to in his pocket without explanation.

It's bigger on the inside.
But so big you can carry a couple hundred of lbs?
Minecraft Steve can lift 6 Eiffel Towers.

In his back pocket.

Chuck Ballymoo said:
:dk: think about it: Pulling up a ship or various other platforms WHILST STANDING ON IT? Or is it possible because DK is stronger than any human?
remember the floating EVERYTHING of PRETTY MUCH ANY MARIO GAME

Back