What's in YOUR Watchlist?

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
"1,863 pages watched not counting talk pages", apparently.

Who here has the most, I wonder? o_0

(My bet as of now is RAP)

fire MARIO bros said:
in my watchlist there is my userpage
You don't make it so it automatically adds when you edit a page?

Aside from my Userpage and Talk page, I think Mario Golf is it.

Stooben Rooben said:
Oh. I woulda thought you would have thousands. :P

1863???? How'd that happen?

I have 20. Some game articles I've worked on, plus important MarioWiki projects like the 'Shroom, in addition to userpage.

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Oh. I woulda thought you would have thousands. :P
I originally had around 80 articles on my watchlist, but when I went on hiatus I removed them. When I came back, I realized that the articles were barely ever edited, so I figured they needn't be put back on the list. I'm just too lazy to remove Mario Golf. :P Besides, I watch most articles in recent changes.

Wayoshi said:

I have 20. Some game articles I've worked on, plus important MarioWiki projects like the 'Shroom, in addition to userpage.
Oh, I just changed my preferences a long time ago so that every page I edit goes into my watchlist. And apparently, I've edited over 1800 pages. (not including talk pages)

Garlic Man said:
Wayoshi said:

Oh, I just changed my preferences a long time ago so that every page I edit goes into my watchlist. And apparently, I've edited over 1800 pages. (not including talk pages)
I had it set to that once; I didn't like it, so I set it back. I had around 2,800 articles in my watchlist.

Clearing out all the crap that piled up from my various cleaning sprees, I have 38 pages on my watchlist.

My sub pages, most of the policy pages, images I've uploaded, a couple templates, the To Be Deleted page and a handful of articles, two of which I keep a constant eye on.

Ghost Jam said:
Clearing out all the crap that piled up from my various cleaning sprees, I have 38 pages on my watchlist.

My sub pages, most of the policy pages, images I've uploaded, a couple templates, the To Be Deleted page and a handful of articles, two of which I keep a constant eye on.
I used to keep a lot of templates on my watchlist, but I never thought about putting images on it.

Stooben Rooben said:
Ghost Jam said:

I used to keep a lot of templates on my watchlist, but I never thought about putting images on it.
There's so many pages on my watchlist now, I never have a chance to check them all...

Some articles I've had the idea to re-write, some created articles...and most spam-targeted articles, like 26

Well, since I became a Sysop, I'm watching a lot more pages now. I currently have 523 pages, images, templates, categories, and MarioWiki pages in my watchlist. The site am a little more safe with me around. =3

Stooben Rooben said:
Well, since I became a Sysop, I'm watching a lot more pages now. I currently have 523 pages, images, templates, categories, and MarioWiki pages in my watchlist. The site am a little more safe with me around. =3

WHy do you need all that in there? :(

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Cause it's the job of a sysop.

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Exactly. I'm not gonna have every page in my Watchlist, but I will keep the important ones, and the ones that are prone to vandalism.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Exactly. I'm not gonna have every page in my Watchlist, but I will keep the important ones, and the ones that are prone to vandalism.
That's why I don't wanna be a sysop. <3

Back