What's in YOUR Watchlist?

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
"1,863 pages watched not counting talk pages", apparently.

Who here has the most, I wonder? o_0

(My bet as of now is RAP)

Garlic Man

fire MARIO bros said:
in my watchlist there is my userpage
You don't make it so it automatically adds when you edit a page?

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Aside from my Userpage and Talk page, I think Mario Golf is it.

Garlic Man

Stooben Rooben said:
Oh. I woulda thought you would have thousands. :P

Wayoshi

PM Pro
1863???? How'd that happen?

I have 20. Some game articles I've worked on, plus important MarioWiki projects like the 'Shroom, in addition to userpage.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Oh. I woulda thought you would have thousands. :P
I originally had around 80 articles on my watchlist, but when I went on hiatus I removed them. When I came back, I realized that the articles were barely ever edited, so I figured they needn't be put back on the list. I'm just too lazy to remove Mario Golf. :P Besides, I watch most articles in recent changes.

Garlic Man

Wayoshi said:

I have 20. Some game articles I've worked on, plus important MarioWiki projects like the 'Shroom, in addition to userpage.
Oh, I just changed my preferences a long time ago so that every page I edit goes into my watchlist. And apparently, I've edited over 1800 pages. (not including talk pages)

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Garlic Man said:
Wayoshi said:

Oh, I just changed my preferences a long time ago so that every page I edit goes into my watchlist. And apparently, I've edited over 1800 pages. (not including talk pages)
I had it set to that once; I didn't like it, so I set it back. I had around 2,800 articles in my watchlist.

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
Clearing out all the crap that piled up from my various cleaning sprees, I have 38 pages on my watchlist.

My sub pages, most of the policy pages, images I've uploaded, a couple templates, the To Be Deleted page and a handful of articles, two of which I keep a constant eye on.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Ghost Jam said:
Clearing out all the crap that piled up from my various cleaning sprees, I have 38 pages on my watchlist.

My sub pages, most of the policy pages, images I've uploaded, a couple templates, the To Be Deleted page and a handful of articles, two of which I keep a constant eye on.
I used to keep a lot of templates on my watchlist, but I never thought about putting images on it.

Garlic Man

Stooben Rooben said:
Ghost Jam said:

I used to keep a lot of templates on my watchlist, but I never thought about putting images on it.
There's so many pages on my watchlist now, I never have a chance to check them all...

Xluidi

beep bep boop
Some articles I've had the idea to re-write, some created articles...and most spam-targeted articles, like 26

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, since I became a Sysop, I'm watching a lot more pages now. I currently have 523 pages, images, templates, categories, and MarioWiki pages in my watchlist. The site am a little more safe with me around. =3

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Stooben Rooben said:
Well, since I became a Sysop, I'm watching a lot more pages now. I currently have 523 pages, images, templates, categories, and MarioWiki pages in my watchlist. The site am a little more safe with me around. =3
WHy do you need all that in there? :(

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Cause it's the job of a sysop.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Exactly. I'm not gonna have every page in my Watchlist, but I will keep the important ones, and the ones that are prone to vandalism.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Exactly. I'm not gonna have every page in my Watchlist, but I will keep the important ones, and the ones that are prone to vandalism.
That's why I don't wanna be a sysop. <3