What's in YOUR Watchlist?

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Well, since I became a Sysop, I'm watching a lot more pages now. I currently have 523 pages, images, templates, categories, and MarioWiki pages in my watchlist. The site am a little more safe with me around. =3

WHy do you need all that in there? :(
Cause it's the job of a sysop.
'K.

I find it easy being a sysop, mainly if the others are at least active and the site's having less spam attacks...
Exactly. I'm not gonna have every page in my Watchlist, but I will keep the important ones, and the ones that are prone to vandalism.
That's why I don't wanna be a sysop. <3

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Well, since I became a Sysop, I'm watching a lot more pages now. I currently have 523 pages, images, templates, categories, and MarioWiki pages in my watchlist. The site am a little more safe with me around. =3

WHy do you need all that in there? :(
Cause it's the job of a sysop.
Exactly. I'm not gonna have every page in my Watchlist, but I will keep the important ones, and the ones that are prone to vandalism.
That's why Im never there, then. <3

Beta Elements,
Main Page,
Bazuka Bombard,
Tin Can Valley,
List of Glitches...

You know, random stuff.

Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Beta Elements,
Main Page,
Bazuka Bombard,
Tin Can Valley,
List of Glitches...

You know, random stuff.
I like random stuff.
I also have "List of Quotes in the Super Mario Advance Series".

Nerdy Guy said:
Beta Elements,
Main Page,
Bazuka Bombard,
Tin Can Valley,
List of Glitches...

You know, random stuff.
How come you have the Main Page in your watchlist when only Sysops can edit it? Just curious.

Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Beta Elements,
Main Page,
Bazuka Bombard,
Tin Can Valley,
List of Glitches...

You know, random stuff.
How come you have the Main Page in your watchlist when only Sysops can edit it? Just curious.
It automactuly got out in there when I selected Talk:Main Page.

Nerdy Guy said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Beta Elements,
Main Page,
Bazuka Bombard,
Tin Can Valley,
List of Glitches...

You know, random stuff.
It automactuly got out in there when I selected Talk:Main Page.
Oh, okay. I've had that happen with some talk pages.

Here's a clue, since I'm a "Mario series' gals" fan - check this page; that'll give you a few clues in terms of what pages are on my watchlist. :P

And most of the GCN, DS, and Wii game articles are on my watchlist as well. As well as the voice actresses for some of the Mario series' females. ;D

Back