Really bad video game music

NSY

Celestial Guide
Post video game music that you dislike. It can be because it's annoying, boring or you just downright hate it.

People probably think this is annoying,

Yoshi's Island DS's entire soundtrack

Just about any Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon track you could name, save for a select few.

Knuckles the Echidna said:
Just about any Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon track you could name, save for a select few.
how, what didn't you like about it

NSY said:
how, what didn't you like about it
...Wow. I can't believe I'm seriously the only one on the planet who thinks that game's soundtrack is utter trash. Anyway, you wanted a reason?

NSY said:
[...]because it's annoying, boring or you just downright hate it.
This is why. It had the single, most boring, bland, underwhelming soundtrack in just about any game I've played in the last ten years. Next to none of the songs stood out in any way, nor were they fitting for what they were applied to. The boss themes (minus King Boo's) are prime examples.

Mario Kart games aren't known for their music. Damn, they're putting effort in the courses in Mario Kart 8 but the music is still forgettable >_>

New Super Mario said:
Knuckles the Echidna said:
omg I love that soundtrack.

The Library Piano is awesome.

I love the soundtrack too. I like the clarinet and the bass clarinet-like instruments in some of the music.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Kart games aren't known for their music. Damn, they're putting effort in the courses in Mario Kart 8 but the music is still forgettable >_>
Yeah, except for Waluigi Pinball. :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi:

Well, most music aren't that great. I'm disappointed in Mario Kart 8's soundtrack so far. Granted, I've heard only a few tidbits of the song in the trailer, but Super Mario 3D World's music wowed me in the trailer, so I don't see why Mario Kart 8 can't have that as well.

This basically took whatever was great about the original song and ruined it with it's crappy GBA processing

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
River Twygz Bed. Damn that song gives me the creeps

Well, one could argue that it is not a bad song then, because that's what it is supposed to do.

This song is just horrible. I don't know what, but there's something that annoys me so much about it. It's weird because its underwater variation is amazing.

Back