• Raquetball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (if other, please specify)

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Potted Piranha Plant said:
Pokemon doesn't count, right? :( :P

Pokémon isn't a sport

Also how about Super Mario eSports which is basically Starcraft only that you control Mario while playing it.

Pokaymon sucks, and if Pokaymon was introduced in Mario games, Mario games would get super convoluted to appeal to both competitive and noncompetitive people.

I went with other because, personally, I hope to see a Mario Hockey game were you could chose up to five people to be on your team. Of course, the captain, and then the teammates and the goalie. You could also chose up to two captains per team. One is the captain, and the other (Let's say Mario) could be the teammate.

Toothless said:
Mario Hockey game = Instabuy. Make it happen Nintendo.

Well there's already hockey in Two Mario & Sonic games plus Sports Mix. Though I think the real thing is I think Mario Strikers is really more Hockey then Soccer even if it is based around Soccer when you really think about. You have hits/checking (into walls even), there's no free kicks or corners. The characters play with more pads/armor. Goals have horns to them. There's less people on the field then there are in Soccer. And just one player on each team short of also having the same amount of players on-ice in a Hockey game. And Interference (Tackling players that were not handling the ball) gives an advantage to the interfered player's team (In the Strikers games, gives them a free item) if Items are on. When in Hockey it gives a team a Powerplay.

Probably not enough similarities but nonetheless to me Strikers is a bit of a hybrid between Soccer and Hockey.

Depends on what rules of football you're playing Norther Verve, there can be five-a-side football which is what Strikers does.

Back