Bah, like that price is a bargain

3D Player 2004

Your local Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong fan
Banned User
I've seen some adverstisements on the XBox 1 and they are just so darn bad;
"Get the XBox One For Only $449.99!"
Like thats anything like a bargain.
In all honesty, I'd be being very generous to even say its worth half as much as that since it is not worth half of that.
Way to go Microsoft advertising something in a way that make it look even worse than it already seemed.
Their making a fool out of themself.
Good thing Nintendo is making good video games because otherwise there would be no good video games.

Microsoft is heading down hill and fast. When they make claims stating that xbox one is "the greatest thing ever to happen to mankind", I say to myself," really? if it's sooo great, where's mario, zelda, smash bros, mario kart, donkey kong(this list could go on as you all know)". I think Sony has done a much better job of advertising there console better than the xbones. Im glad I am a nintendo gamer though.

3D Player 2004 said:
Good thing Nintendo is making good video games because otherwise there would be no good video games.
Even though I'm a complete and utter Nintendo fangirl, I highly disagree with this.

DragonFreak said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Even though I'm a complete and utter Nintendo fangirl, I highly disagree with this.

Me personally, I have to agree.

All I basically play is Nintendo games. Other than that, indie games, games from small companies or low budget games from low budget companies

Without them, gaming would just not. Indie games, low budget games and games from small companies don't give the feel that Nintendo games will ever give for me.

Haruka Tenou said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
oh great it's another nintendo fanboy topic >.>
It could easily be Sony fanboy too.

I thought those hate Nintendo

chillv said:
DragonFreak said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Me personally, I have to agree.

All I basically play is Nintendo games. Other than that, indie games, games from small companies or low budget games from low budget companies

Without them, gaming would just not. Indie games, low budget games and games from small companies don't give the feel that Nintendo games will ever give for me.
Not even Crash Bandicoot games? Sonic games? Spyro games?

No matter what the case, we're dealing with a Moneybags here. Wouldn't be the first time, just look at the end of Halo 2.

No "mainstream" console ever is a bargain at release anymore. The games everyone want don't come out until much later in the console's lifespan, so people who get these consoles right away have either a lot of dough to spare or a very specific reason to want them.

That being said, marketing will always be marketing. MicroSoft still has to sell their products, just like any other company. Of course, I can't say I'm a fan of stretchy overhype...

3D Player 2004 said:

facepalm14-500x653.png

Back